Replaces "God" with "Nicolas Cage." May your Mountain Dew be sweet!
Recommended reading when using this extension: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis+1
- (2020-03-23) dylan hertzog: the bible is finally readable
- (2018-09-19) agha Iqbal khan: no
- (2018-03-15) Ethan Hawkins: OMG
- (2018-01-03) Orkun Alpar: works flawlessly. 10/10.
- (2017-12-22) Ritalio: Could you make it so that it changes gods, goddess, goddesses, and a god? thanks
- (2017-11-10) Steph M: Forgot I had this installed until I was reading reviews for the newest Thor movie, featuring the Nicolas Cage of Thunder and the Nicolas Cage of Mischief. Perfection.
- (2017-11-09) Greg Buri: I literally get confused even in my day-to-day life when I see "Nicholas Cage". Because of this extension, I am conditioned to assume "Nicholas Cage" references are actually talking about "God". It's amazing. 10/10.
- (2017-10-13) Great, just wish you could turn it off for certain sites like google docs
- (2017-10-03) Jonathan Morrow: For me, this is a repeating private joke. I don't seek out 'God' often, so when it does come up and is replaced with Nicholas Cage I first think "what the hell?!?", then "Ohhhhhh! I see what I did there!" The gift that keeps on giving! ;)
- (2017-04-08) Nurstin: Hilarious in Norwegian, everybody nowadays are wishing each other a "God Påske"(Happy Easter). Shame you can't add other languages for it yourself.
- (2016-12-25) Alexander Dahl: the best
- (2016-10-03) Cj Hoban: Perfect
- (2016-10-01) Conor Healy: 7/8 needs a Morgan Freeman version, otherwise I loved it.
- (2016-09-24) Zombiebane: God
- (2016-09-12) Andrew Maxwell: Everything becomes better when Nicolas Cage is involved
- (2016-05-10) harysan dedorito: You need to make one for Gabe Newell, because I would get that one instead.
- (2016-03-14) Andefir 2: I really like this extension. It often makes me question what the hell am I reading and then realise I have this extension and it's kinda funny. One problem however is that when you're watching a Youtube video that has the word 'god' in it, it doesn't show up as 'Nicolas Cage'
- (2016-03-01) Jan Jakub Jurec: Dobre. Polecam do tego rozszerzenie "Cloud to butt".
- (2015-10-01) D̸у̨́l͞a̢и́͟ B̸͜ґ̸a̷ц̀̕͞п̧́: god please forgive my sin
- (2015-09-21) Kayla Spitzer: Amazing! Now if only you could change Nicolas Cage's actual wiki to say "God" instead of his name since we all know he is the one supreme being. Duh.
- (2015-08-05) Sophie A: Hilarious, at a catholic school, this makes reading the bible (and the teacher reading it off your computer) far better.
- (2015-04-03) Tom Moreland: It's great for laughs and only has the minor downside of not modifying 'Gods'. Perfect for a cheap laugh and livens up browsing.
- (2015-03-20) Preston F: Because God and Nic Cage are completely equal and interchangeable, It should also change Nic Cage to God.
- (2015-03-09) Robbie Rosati: Only downside: "gods" and "Gods" aren't modified. How can I praise the one true Nicolas Cage when these heathens get away with pluralizing their deities?
- (2015-03-04) Cadenza Marshmellows: Great plugin. Doesn't work on Facebook though. Also it would be great if you could provide some type of email so reviews aren't being used as feedback.