3asyR helps you enjoy reading.
3asyR is an interactive online tool that will help dyslexics and people with any kind of reading difficulty to read easier online by underlining, highlighting, changing font and hearing any online text, something that would help them keep the information they are interested in. Download 3asyR for FREE! You can find the 3asyR logo on the right side of the address bar . Open the page you would like to browse. Click the logo to enable it. In the menu there are customized options to select and save. 1. Enable or disable 3asyR on every website with just a click 2. Underlining 3. Highlighting with 15 dyslexic friendly colors 4. Choose fond 5. Font size: 18-24 6. Select the voice *How it works* You click a paragraph and it transforms based on your settings. By moving the mouse to the right you can highlight the text word by word. For Text to Speech, click on the speaker button that appears over the marked text. More updates are coming your way so keep an eye and send us your feedback!
- (2017-09-07) Claire: Did not work :'( Google chrome extensions Free trial
- (2017-03-10) Christina Mylona: Very good idea and helpful for the dyslexic community
- (2017-02-03) Kostas Katsamakas: Very good concept and useful. It would be much easier to adopt and use if it didn't require a google login.
- (2016-12-13) George Papadopoulos: Amazing idea and an excellent plug in for those who struggle to read online! The plug-in is easy to install and use, making this a perfect tool for all dyslectic people by highlighting and underlining any text within a webpage. Nowadays, that all information comes from the internet, 3easyR makes it so much easier to go through a web article. Select your font size and underline colour of prefernce and you're ready to go! A must-have for all dyslectics out there, does what it says - makes reading easier! Congrats!
- (2016-12-04) Theofanis Mitsou: This brilliant plugin helps me to read easily all the news sites that I visit, helping me not to lose focus from any text, no matter how complex it is, in its first form.
- (2016-11-20) Vicky Mouchtouri: Thank you for this wonderful gift! French teacher, I'm working textes with this plugin and the students are more than happy. They undestand better the words due to the highlighting, creating an atmosphere of easy going interaction! For me its a great tool to manipulate in classroom and also at home! Great creative useful job, we are waiting for the pdf version!!!
- (2016-02-13) Amanda Stamou: I am not dyslexic but I find very helpfull the highlight and the bigger font through my reading long texts in the net. A very helpfull tool for everyone.
- (2015-11-13) Panos Polychronis: Πολυ χρησιμο keep going!!!! :)
- (2014-11-05) Ιωσήφ Λαφαζανίδης: Easy as its name! Really helpfull! Credits to the maker of this fantastic tool