UseClark improves your on-screen reading experience to help you read faster, stay focused, and remember more than ever before.
UseClark makes it easier to read and remember digital information. You’ll be able to read text faster without any loss of comprehension, and remember more of what you read as a result. How it works: Articles, blogs, and other website texts are cleaned up to create a super-readable, distraction-free environment. While reading, your eyes are guided through the words with proven speed reading techniques, and the rest of the text is blurred out to ensure you stay focused. It’s like karaoke for reading! Find something interesting? With one click you can highlight and save parts of the text to a shareable document summary. You can easily send your findings to your colleagues, friends, mortal enemies, or whomever else you may need to compare notes with. What’s new: Improved text blur for increased focus while reading See your reading speed in words per minute Restyled text is displayed in a separate view to keep things clean and clear A slick new user interface Questions? Ideas? Just want to say hi? [email protected] Like us on Facebook facebook.com/useclark Follow us on Twitter twitter.com/useclark
- (2019-07-10) Germán Gastell: Unique, excellent. it lacks more costumes, like colors, more speeds, different blurring, etc. In any case it is the best and should be the most used in the world. Could you also do it for Firefox please? Thank you!. Greetings.
- (2019-01-20) Phúc Trần: support Vietnamese font please
- (2018-07-20) George: Bug: Don't scroll when highlight goes off screen.
- (2018-04-04) Joan Miquel Ferrer: It's a very useful reader helper. It'd be a pity not to ensure this usability.
- (2017-12-01) Gersivan Oliveira: Leitura de artigos limpa.
- (2017-03-12) Bryan Dady: I finally found a quick, reliable reader-view extension. Yes!
- (2016-08-22) Vincent Chen: Great. But it seems the notes can not be sent by email. Should I set it up first?
- (2016-06-27) Amit Singh: I loved it. This is what I've been looking for in market for so long. Clearly was good but they made no progress. This is better than the rest.
- (2016-05-25) Rick van den Helder: Works well, improves productivity and great customer service!
- (2015-10-09) Irini Tserepi: Great extension! Helps reading without distractions .
- (2015-10-07) Lila Becker: Really helped me focus on the text that I needed to read and remember!
- (2015-10-06) Luke Reynolds: Definitely a handy tool for reading articles and the like. It would be even better if it could be used in long emails and in PDFs as well as having a smartphone version in the chrome browser.
- (2015-09-29) V.J.J. Donker: The extension really enables me to read faster and more focused. It removes all images so you can't be distracted from the text. I would like to see the add-on work in Google Docs (now I use a workaround by downloading the file and using the desktop app). Then it's 5 stars!
- (2014-10-15) David Shell: Great productivity enhancer. Makes reading screens easier and more enjoyable!
- (2014-05-21) Daniel van der Veen: Amazing add-on! It enables you to read faster and more focused.
- (2014-05-09) Fleur Kriegsman: Makes reading a lot more useful and easier. A musthave for everyone who has to read a lot.