Read It Later app to read more and finish your reading list - to use the web for better you.
Save your interesting articles from Desktop, Phone or Tablet. Read or Listen to them even offline, comfortably. PaperSpan’s iOS and Android apps comes with enhanced capabilities to easily pickup your articles and finish reading them. No ads, no suggestions. With this extension, * Save articles directly to a folder. Create a new folder. * Save articles of current page, or a link within a page. * Go to your list directly without a separate login. * Save from sites otherwise not possible with bookmarklets. This extension will be a helpful companion to your PaperSpan account for better saving & organizing capabilities. Got something to say? Feel free to drop us a line. We’re always listening to your suggestions to improve PaperSpan!
- (2019-12-04) Raymond Chiu: Wouldn't it be nice to add a Delete/Mark as Read button next to an item? I need to: 1. click the edit button 2. select the item(s) 3. click the trash button to remove one or more items from the list.
- (2019-08-21) Zhan Li: wonderful app. could you set a hotkey like ctrl+q to save pages easier?3x
- (2017-07-25) CK Quek: I do wish that they have the option to select which folder to save the page to. Also, the web version does not let you easily move or delete the saved article.
- (2017-05-06) Kat Korsmo: Does not actually save anything. After I click "Read Later", nothing appears in my PS folder. Asked for support, didn't get it. Useless!
- (2016-02-18) Faheem Ahmad: ALWAYS WANTED AN APP FOR THIS THING...AND FINALLY THIS SI!!!!!
- (2015-06-16) Pérsio Menezes: It would be amazing if we could clc on the button to add the page, but the button is just a shortcut to read the pages we already have in our accont. :-(
- (2014-09-13) Danny Koh: Very good. Works almost like Pocket and Instapaper. I've paid for Pocket but now they wanna charge me again for subscription, what a ripoff.
- (2013-10-21) Timo Dinkler: Pages available offline and opening quickly to read. great idea, useful. Thanks.
- (2019-08-21, v:2.0) Zhan Li: save pagers easier
wonderful app. could you set a hotkey like ctrl+q to save pages easier?3x
- (2018-05-21, v:1.4.1) Becky Barnum: Not able to sync.
Not able to sync. Have you stopped supporting this app?
- (2018-01-28, v:1.4.1) how to sync PaperSpan files on chrome with one on iPhone.
I initially signed for this app on Iphone and added to Chrome with the same email and password. But somehow they won't recognize each other. I just want to sync between them.
- (2017-03-26, v:1.4.1) Does not save pages
I installed the extension and followed the directions, dragging the bookmark "Read Later" to the bookmark bar at the top of my chrome browser. But when I click it, it doesn't save the page, it just goes to the paperspan homepage. What's wrong?
- (2017-02-18, v:1.4.1) Robert Budd: Folders
I can't find a way of moving saved items to a different folder. How do you do it?
- (2016-02-18, v:1.3) Faheem Ahmad: HELP
SIR PLEASE MAKE THE APP FAR BETTER AND AN OPTION TO UPDATE THE OFLINE PAGE AUTOMTICALLLY AND ADD MATERIAL UI PLUS MANAGING COOKIES TOOO
- (2015-06-16, v:1.2) Pérsio Menezes: Bad
It would be amazing if we could clc on the button to add the page, but the button is just a shortcut to read the pages we already have in our accont. :-(