A better way to bookmark things you only need for a short while.
HOW TO: After you've added it to Chrome, go on any page and click the extension icon, then click on the heart. Who made this? - Maxwell A. Davis (designer, StudioTBT) - Tomáš Taro (developer, Adblock)
- (2020-02-29) Rinaldini Aviation: This use to work good, now you can't click on URL at first you have to click another place then click back on it for it to work Please fix this issue!!
- (2018-10-04) Ana Oliveira: It saves the link with a tittle, which is great! But, if you format your computer, you loose all the information you had stored. Also, it's really slow.
- (2017-07-24) Jason Guan: Would be really cool if there was an easier way to remove items from the list
- (2017-06-01) 林庭琦: It's nice! but how can I delete a single tab?
- (2016-12-07) Logan Lynn Roberts: I don't see how you actually create a "note" on any webpage all you can really do is create a list of website URLs that act as quick links back. I love the simplicity & the UI is super clean but just doesn't allow for actual annotation.
- (2016-02-03) Sungho Hwang: Looks good and easy to use, but no sync.
- (2016-01-23) Pan Chang: Thank you very much！i love it!
- (2015-10-26) Chris Walker: Does what it says on the box and easy to use!
- (2015-10-17) J Edwards: I like the way they made it easy to remove a note, its very clever! a note is much like favouriting or liking as done on Tumblr, Facebook, Youtube and so on but it works everywhere within your browser. Its a useful app that does just one thing very well. Simple and clean UI, something a designer like myself can appreciate. I HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
- (2015-10-16) Althea Schossberger: Thank you!
- (2015-10-15) Naturally Go: I only got it to tuck away my tabs :P It's pretty slick will forward this to other people....
- (2015-10-15) Mark Lindale: pretty simple functionality and its good
- (2016-02-09, v:1.2) Hagenbruch Maik: Keine Reaktion
Wenn ich das icon im Browser klicke um die Liste mit meinen gespeicherten Seiten zu sehen, dann dauert es entweder extrem lang (minuten) bis die Liste erscheint, oder sie erscheint gar nicht, Das icon ist dann immer "gedrück"..