The Web, with a lisp.
Converts the text of all Web sites to sound as if it were written with a lisp. Created by the original developer of Craigs-lisp.org. Instructions: 1) Install Lispify 2) Browse the Web 3) Hilarity ensues Lispify can be disabled by clicking the purple L button on your browser's toolbar.
- (2014-08-14) William Walsh III: Reading serious news pages are hilarious with Lispify!
- (2014-08-08) Nicolette Eaves: Quite possibly the funniest extension I've seen yet.
- (2014-08-08) stephanie shawn: Thimply the betht.
- (2014-08-08) Joe Mease: Simple and fun, can't beat that.
- (2017-10-04, v:1.1) Cloakarius: unable to download
Package is invalid. Details: 'Could not load icon 'Lispify128.png' for browser action.'.