Hit-a-Hint with magic key. You can click without the mouse by holding down the space key and hint text.
You can simulate a click without a mouse by holding down the space key and pressing the hint character and releasing the space key. You can change the style of this trigger key, hint character, hint marker. This extension can also click on elements in an iframe and custom elements. You can simulate Ctrl + LeftClick and Shift + LeftClick, if you hold down the Ctrl key or Shift key and release the space key.
- (2019-08-04) Nicholas Shi: Its amazing, pls add interaction with bookmarks
- (2019-03-23) Rey C: Works well but on Mac when you use a space+Ctrl key combination the spotlight mac is launched, can you provide an option to use another key then Ctrl
- (2018-04-19) Perfect, I just think the default magic key on Space is not perfect as it can be nothering while typing
- (2017-12-21) Henrik: Thank you so much!
- (2014-09-03) Joscha Fossel: Option menu could be better (a lot better), however works well out of the box. (ubuntu)
- (2014-09-03) Daniel Claes: More settings would be good. But suits my purpose well (Mac with chrome).
- (2018-05-20, v:2.2.0) Alex: Any way to right-click?
I really enjoy your extension, and was wondering if there was a way to right-click on an item. Thanks!