Hit-a-Hint with magic key. You can click without the mouse by holding down the space key and hint text.
You can simulate a click without a mouse by holding down the space key and pressing the hint character and releasing the space key. You can change the style of this trigger key, hint character, hint marker. This extension can also click on elements in an iframe and custom elements. You can simulate Ctrl + LeftClick and Shift + LeftClick, if you hold down the Ctrl key or Shift key and release the space key.
- (2022-09-17) jairo caro-accino viciana: Awesome! helpful! If just it existed for desktops, it would be an incredible experience
- (2022-05-09) Jacob Barss-Bailey: Critical for managing my RSI. Simple and fast, highly recommend for keyboard only nav.
- (2022-03-20) blue: You have to hold down the trigger key while hitting the hint key.
- (2022-03-02) Fangxin Jiang: It's pretty good! I really love it!
- (2021-12-11) [email protected] Chen: Its amazing！Thank you!
- (2021-04-18) David Evans: One of the best tool for Chrome power user. The wildcards in the URL exceptions are quite unreliable especially for YouTube and streaming sites, more often not working. But overall a well done job.
- (2019-08-04) Николай Ши: Its amazing, pls add interaction with bookmarks
- (2019-03-23) Rey C: Works well but on Mac when you use a space+Ctrl key combination the spotlight mac is launched, can you provide an option to use another key then Ctrl
- (2018-04-19) Perfect, I just think the default magic key on Space is not perfect as it can be nothering while typing
- (2017-12-21) Henrik: Thank you so much!
- (2014-09-03) Joscha Fossel: Option menu could be better (a lot better), however works well out of the box. (ubuntu)
- (2014-09-03) Daniel Claes: More settings would be good. But suits my purpose well (Mac with chrome).
- (2020-08-18, v:2.4.0) Carlos Cuevas: knavi. Press on and off magic key
Hi there So far your extension has been the only one to allow me to open tabs in the background, without the focus. The additional visual feedback is excellent How can I toggle on and off the magic key, so I dont have to hold down pressing the space bar. For me, right now, is unusable this way Thanks!
- (2018-05-20, v:2.2.0) Alex: Any way to right-click?
I really enjoy your extension, and was wondering if there was a way to right-click on an item. Thanks!