Manage - and group - your installed extensions
Manage all of your extensions in a new and simpler way! Simply open and click the 'ME' icon from chrome and you'll see every single one of your installed extensions (Even those from else where than the chrome web store), from here you can enable, disable show info and group the extensions! How do I group? Simply click a couple of extensions (They'll be highlighted with a green colour) and click on a group name (The one you want to add them to), and, just like magic, they'll be in the group! Simple..! Well, how do I remove extensions from a group? Just as adding, this is very, very simple (Pretty much the same as adding). Start by clicking on the group you want to remove extensions from, then click on a couple of extensions (Preferably the ones you want removed), and click the group name (The one you're currently in) and bam! They're gone! This is useful if you have got quite a few extensions installed and you don't want them all active at the same time, but rather in groups depending on what you're doing in that particular moment. Super awesome ninja web dev? I'd love you to help me out with this minor project at https://github.com/Mobilpadde/ManExt :D
- (2020-08-31) P N: Gère les catégories, ce qui est une très bonne chose. Mais: Interface brouillon. Quand une extension est désactivée, elle est rayée. Je préfère les autres gestionnaires d'extension, avec un bouton va-et-vient
- (2019-12-15) Khánh Đặng Đức: no comment
- (2019-03-07) Best! Minimal permissions. All included!
- (2014-07-02) Mathias Mattson: Amazing for keeping tabs on your extentions.
- (2019-11-18, v:2.0.1) Jose Arguedas: the Extensions do not appear next to a Group
Can create a group, ok. BUT, after I've selected extensions and added to a Group (Move to after selecting) - the Extensions do not appear next to the Group. (Note: the chosen extensions Do dissappear from the Uncategrised Extensions listing). Clicking on the group arrow button does nothing, other than appear to open but nothing listed underneath it. Have created several Groups, and moved Extensions to them, but nothing appears under them.
- (2019-02-10, v:2.0.1) Mayank Jain: I don't see the option to enable a group
Can the dev please check? Chrome - Version 72.0.3626.96 (Official Build) (64-bit)
- (2018-08-03, v:2.0.1) S47: Is it still working?
Clicking on an addon does not seem to do anything! No highlighting and nothing :(