Parse Youtube links in the current page and create a Youtube playlist.
This extension parses all Youtube links in the current page and creates a Youtube playlist. Instructions: - Visit the website you want to parse and create a Youtube playlist. (Eg: reddit.com/r/Music) - Click the extension's icon next to the chrome address bar. - Opens a new tab and creates a playlist on Youtube.
- (2021-10-23) Evan H: Would be nice to be able to add more than 50 videos, or at least have a user provided cap. For everyone having issues saving it to a playlist, scroll to the recommended videos under the playlist and click the add to queue button. This converts the entire playlist to a queue, which you can easily add to your own playlist. Just don't forget to remove the video you added if it didn't belong in the playlist.
- (2020-11-25) Ray 167: Does exactly as is written in the description, however it seems to have one shortcoming which is that it only provides 30 videos in the playlist. I tried the extension several times and it would not go past 30 videos per playlist. Also it would be extremely helpful if I can save the playlist for later plays. I tried what the author suggested by saving the video to my own playlist, but the save function does not save the entire unlisted playlist, it only saves the single video. It would be extremely helpful if my two suggestions were resolved with this extension.
- (2020-10-19) Сергей Клапоущак: Parses max 50 links on the page without posibility to select/sort them :(
- (2019-11-20) Zsuzsanna Vári: Works smooth & perfectly. ⭐👍
- (2019-05-02) Chaitra C: Is it possible to save the playlist. I need an option to save the playlist.
- (2018-06-20) Joker: The best for YouTube! 5+ ...but Delete the parsing of the left box ("Watch Later", "Liked Videos", "Saved Lists")
- (2020-11-14, v:0.1) Fil Baumanis: is the source open?
i want to adapt this to vanilla forums scraping (doesnt work now)
- (2020-08-06, v:0.1) NoName NoName: limit playlist
Why max 50 tracks? :(
- (2020-04-03, v:0.1) Jerry Jackson SYCD: Not working?
Hi i am clocking the icon when in my facebook group that i am trying to get the youtube links from but nothing happens. Does this app still work?
- (2018-06-17, v:0.1) Bokeh13: Request: save playlist to account
I'd like the option to save the new playlist to my youtube account. (Or an option to save the new playlist to my Watch Later.)