Parse Youtube links in the current page and create a Youtube playlist.
This extension parses all Youtube links in the current page and creates a Youtube playlist. Instructions: - Visit the website you want to parse and create a Youtube playlist. (Eg: reddit.com/r/Music) - Click the extension's icon next to the chrome address bar. - Opens a new tab and creates a playlist on Youtube.
- (2019-11-20) Zsuzsanna Vári: Works smooth & perfectly. ⭐👍
- (2019-05-02) Chaitra C: Is it possible to save the playlist. I need an option to save the playlist.
- (2018-06-20) BOX -IT: The best for YouTube! 5+ ...but Delete the parsing of the left box ("Watch Later", "Liked Videos", "Saved Lists")
- (2020-08-06, v:0.1) NoName NoName: limit playlist
Why max 50 tracks? :(
- (2020-04-03, v:0.1) Jerry Jackson SYCD: Not working?
Hi i am clocking the icon when in my facebook group that i am trying to get the youtube links from but nothing happens. Does this app still work?
- (2018-06-17, v:0.1) Bokeh13: Request: save playlist to account
I'd like the option to save the new playlist to my youtube account. (Or an option to save the new playlist to my Watch Later.)