Creates a music playlist using YouTube links found on any webpage you a viewing
Sequent allows you to create a music playlist from YouTube links found on any web page you are viewing. Some popular uses may include Facebook groups, SubReddits or music blogs. Simply download the extension, browse to the page you want to load links from. (try http://www.reddit.com/r/futurefunkairlines) Click the Sequent Icon and click create playlist. The YouTube links will be used to create a playlist you can play through.
- (2021-01-02) Caden Moore: I click the button to load up a playlist and it brought me to http://www.barryowens .net which seems to be a unclaimed domain. Perhaps this extension is defunct. Do not download. Wish I could find an extension that could do this. Nothing seems to work. I could have made the playlist manually by now. I don't think the redirect was done maliciously, it just seems as if the developer stopped maintaining the extension.
- (2015-08-06) Feargal Walsh: Sensational invention!
- (2015-01-24) Aaron Hastings: This is great! Can't believe something like this hasn't been thought of before. Loving it!
- (2015-01-06) Paul Jordan: I am admin of a music group on Facebook and everyone is currently using this and loving it. Great for work or chilling out in the evenings. Thanks a million man for making this.
- (2014-11-28) ONE HOPE MEDIA: Wow, so simple, but this is definitely my favorite plugin now. If you search /r/askreddit for 'song' and use any of those threads, you'll never run out of music if you use this plugin. Awesome
- (2021-06-15, v:0.0.0.7) Martin: broken