Keeps the browser zoomed in when you go to different pages.
Do you prefer to have webpages zoomed in (or out), but don't want to manually zoom the page every time your page loads? This extension will load the pages with a zoom level that you set by clicking on the magnifying glass icon and the choosing to zoom everything in or out. Future updates will include more features and convenience options since it's quite bare-bones as of now.
- (2021-07-01) Sheeraz Kareem: Love It!
- (2018-12-03) Jaidyn Leong: Does what I wanted it to do, sets two different tabs on the same domain with two different magnifications. Can't tell you how annoying it was to have one out of proportion and the other normal.
- (2018-10-16) why ted: Easy to use, effective.
- (2021-07-07, v:1.0) Don Shelly: zoom app
cant seem to get it to work in Chrome
- (2020-01-17, v:1.0) Tad Lewis: Starts off in NaN%, anyway to fix?
On first run starts off as NaN% an update would be great ...