Send and receive email, manage your calendar, tasks, and more without opening a new tab.
The Microsoft Outlook browser extension brings you the power of mail, calendar, contacts, and tasks using an icon in the browser. You can quickly access your Outlook work account or your Outlook.com or Hotmail account without switching to another tab or app. Features - Access work or personal accounts - Read, send, and manage email and get notifications - Create events, view upcoming ones, and join online meetings - Create, track, and manage tasks - Add and view contacts Great for doing all this without switching tabs - Reading an important message - Checking your calendar - Adding a task based on what you’re reading on the web - Fast look up of a contact’s phone number - Referring to info on a webpage while writing an email
- (2023-01-31) Roman F: It needs an unread messages counter on the app icon. Then it will be truly 5 stars.
- (2023-01-11) KimHoeHoon: I can only login one account, right? How do I add an account?
- (2023-01-06) Jared Suttle: I needed an Outlook unread notifier app but this app is more suited as a mini Outlook web interface. The unread notification is finicky and doesn't clear unless you actually click the extension button. If the app detected that email has been read outside of using the extension and had an option to display the number of unread mail, it would be much more useful for me.
- (2022-12-26) Ornán Rodríguez Velázquez: Es buena la extensión para ver los correos de Outlook
- (2022-12-17) Πέτρος Μπασούκος: Άρχισα να χρησιμοποιώ το Outlook προκειμένω να λαμβάνω μηνύματα απο Gmail στο Smartwatch μου. Ενω λοιπόν εχω προσβαση στα μηνύματα μου (και τα Συμβάντα του Ημερολογίου) μέσω της εφαρμογής Outlook για WearOs και Android , δεν μπόρεσα ποτέ να αποκτήσω πρόσβαση στον υπολογιστή. Φυσικά αυτό δεν είναι θεμα (μιας και εχω Ημερολόγιο και Μηνύματα των Windows) ουτε θα αναφέρω εδώ ολα μου τα θέματα με την εφαρμογή. Αλλά απο τα παραπάνω είναι σαφές πως ουτε η Επέκταση δουλεύει. Δεν ξέρω τι ακριβως παίζει, είμαι newbie με την Microsoft, αλλά μου κανει εντύπωση που ενώ μπορώ να έχω πρόσβαση στα μηνύματά μου απο το κινητό δεν τα δείχνει απο το PC ! Αν κάποιος γνωρίζει ας με πληροφορήσει. Αυτά. Το αναφέρω γιατί βλέπω μια φιλότιμη προσπάθεια απο Google και Microsoft να προσφέρουν μια πιο Smooth εμπειρία σε χρήστες Android - Windows Combo. Thanks
- (2022-12-07) Steven Sousa: Will not Print PDF Attachement or Download (seems to be Chrome only) also for some users PDF view of attachment does not even show
- (2022-11-30) Bruce Liu: Where is the back button?
- (2022-11-28) Alaboh Wilson: its a stupid idea to remove the back button.... very stupid idea.
- (2022-11-26) Jeff Kidman: I have been using this for a long time, totally happy with it. But yesterday until now, i cant see the "Back to Inbox" icon anymore. And it is very frustrating for me to turn the extension off and turn it on again to read each email. Please fix this! Thanks!
- (2022-11-07) Aghyad AlSherfawi: Does it support multiple accounts?
- (2022-11-04) Vitaliy P.: dark theme?
- (2022-10-27) Mauro Pinheiro: Good idea, but I cant see the red badge counter with new e-mails to read. Can you help me with this issue?
- (2022-10-26) Jase Whipp: This works really well, you can deal with messages, tasks, cal invites, etc. The only thing it REALLY needs it notifications like unread count. That would make it amazing.
- (2022-09-26) It fails to sign-in.
- (2022-09-13) Krishnendu Laha: 1.Sometimes I just want to see a contacts phone number right from the extension not call them. But I can't just copy the number. In the contacts section if I click on a contact and then their number it tries to call it. I just want a copy option. 2. The second thing I'm like all other users are probably complaning for as long as I can remember. Needs a dark mode. How hard is it to implement a dark mode that matches the browser setting and Windows / Mac settings 3. The notification dot is nice but all the time I've to click it to make it disappear. I mean say I was reading an email usign the extension. A new email came and the notification dot appeared. Now pressed back and read the new email. But the dot won't go away. I've to close the extension and again open to make it go away. And since I've OCD I've to make the dot go away which is a huge inconvenience for me... So, please, Microsoft, world leader in software do something!!
- (2022-09-11) Kevin Englisch: This app lacks the ability to see how many unread emails are in your inbox. For me, this makes the app nearly useless because you can open a tab, navigate to Outlook.com, sign-in, and view your e-mails in roughly the same amount of time this extensions takes to load an inbox in its pop-up window. I was hoping it would have the same functionality as the Notifier for Gmail extension, but it doesn't. And that's kind of sad considering that this app was published by Microsoft which is a much larger organization than the one that created the Gmail extension.
- (2022-08-10) Götz: It's nice, does the job, but a bit slow.
- (2022-08-09) Jonathan Castro: Muito boa extensão, mas modo dark está fazendo falta.
- (2022-07-24) truong huynh: Dùng ứng dụng này rất tiện lợi
- (2022-07-17) Andrei Alexandru: i like it. it's faster then full web page mail and free of ads... for now.
- (2022-07-06) Anne Felty: I cannot access my hotmail emails at all, nor any Outlook emails. Switching to gmail.
- (2022-06-22) Alan Williamson: The extension does what it is meant to do - provide a quick insight into the state of your inbox. However, it needs work, and frankly expected a lot more from Microsoft. The red-dot notification you have unread email is "fine" but a counter would be much better. Okay, so I can live with that. What I cannot live with, is the red-dot disappearing when I have read the emails. The indication is never cleared once cleared, unless you click into the extension. This makes it next to useless as an indicator.
- (2022-06-07) Valeria: It is just not working...
- (2022-05-24) Not Me B: Not very different and when using the extension, it does not allow PDF previews. Rather use the browser.
- (2022-05-18) Everett: i can only login one account, right?
- (2022-05-15) Ron Mideiros: Great extension. Really not understanding some of the comments here. Only plus would be a unread count badge. Thanks for making this!
- (2022-05-14) Franco Tirador: Para los que no son tan exigentes está bastante bien.
- (2022-04-23) Johann Wilhelm Kudlik-Berreis, Ing.: Entweder bin ich zu dumm, die Einstellungen für ein weiteres abzurufendes IMAP-Konto (nicht bei Microsoft) zu finden, oder man kann wirklich keine Fremdkonten abrufen.
- (2022-04-16) Jason Humphrey: Worked great for longest time. Now, it fails authentication on start.
- (2022-04-07) Thais Marcondes: Eu amo a extensão do Outlook Web no Chrome. Estou utilizando ela diariamente há mais de 2 anos. Porém notei que houve uma atualização que resultou em letras um pouco menores e mesmo deixando ampliando o zoom para 110% não fica muito legal. Sugestão: aumentar o tamanho da letra (Fonte Calibri 11) apenas para deixar a leitura mais confortável.
- (2022-04-05) Greg: Works Excellent
- (2022-04-03) Sachin: I love this extension. Very easy to checkout emails and add new calendar events. Please add dark theme.
- (2022-04-03) Willem Karsten: I removed it because there's no notification or counter when you receive an email. That's pretty much the number 1 reason to have an email extension.
- (2022-03-25) Bob Loucks: Excellently handy little gizmo. Unlike what's shown tho, it only shows my all day calendar events and not all the rest :( Doesn't ask for extra permissions for this and I see no way to add the rest...
- (2022-03-22) Юрий Шведов: Just does not work. Nothing shows in pop-up window. Well, as usual by MS.
- (2022-03-21) Mario Venegas: Es buena la aplicación en general pero necesito poder tener la vista previa de archivos PDF o que pueda descargarlos, estoy usando MacOS
- (2022-03-10) 保下田久六: 公開当初は「神拡張機能だ！」と興奮したが、最近は新着メールの通知バッジが表示されなくなったり、メールを全画面で開けなかったり、「あれは何だったんだ。夢だったのか…」とがっかりしている。
- (2022-03-08) roger Roca: elle existe mais ne fonctionne pas dutout
- (2022-03-07) mark mctavish: I hate it, at one time it worked fine, now outlook never opens, everytime I try to log in I have to clear all my browser data, uninstall the extension and reinstall. I am about read to quit using hotmail entirely.
- (2022-03-05) Steve Glanvill: worked once and now it dosent , just keeps trying to connect...
- (2022-03-04) Greg Lim: Some feedback: make the calander easier to navigate. Less mouse and more keybord. Why do I need to click to input time instead of just 1430 format? same for date.
- (2022-02-10) Dennis Foley: I do not want some cheesy little pop up/drop down. I want the full screen. this extension will be on my computer less that 5 minutes, and the only reason it is even going to be installed that long is that it is required to be installed in order to write this review to warns others how useless it really is. No amount of Microsoft playing spin doctor is going to change that!
- (2022-02-07) ELİF ŞAKI: Dear developer, Could you please explain why we cannot reach the account after clicking Outlook icon? This was quite sufficient before recently updates. It was better before deployed. Please kindly enable us to access our account with one click.
- (2022-02-07) Reddy Mohan: I'm unable to sign in with my personal Gmail account like we do in Outlook app for Windows. App was taking long time to showup.
- (2022-02-07) Mohammed Zuhair Alfaraj: I Hated It Before But I Tried New Mail I Loved It But Please Change Outlook Design When I Click It
- (2022-01-28) A G: I like the functionality it has but it no longer has a notification dot when I get an email so it's kind of lost half the reason I wanted it as an extension in the first place.
- (2022-01-23) Tom Sheehan: I cannot pull up my hotmail-outlook emails. Help!
- (2022-01-21) Mike LaRue: Out of nowhere I cant access emails. Says I have to enable cookies which I have a dozen times. Whatever, once again big monolith company could care less about letting the little people access a fix or even admit they have a problem. This is highly annoying.
- (2022-01-20) ゆき: 新着メール数がアイコンに表示されていたのが、正式版になって、なくなりました。表示されるように改善して欲しいです。 The number of new mails used to be displayed on the icon, but now that it's in the official version, it's gone. I would like to see it displayed again.
- (2022-01-19) Aarn L: Meets my expectation, would be better to support multiple accounts (more like an email client), not sure if I'm asking for too much :)
- (2023-01-25, v:1.0.4) Deborah Palatinus: Change Microsft Outlook Password
I had all my emails from Outlook on my computer. I tried to change my password because I forgot my original password. I changed my Google password but now Google does not recognize my password to my Outlook account with a different address that I use for Outlook. I lost all my emails from Outlook and now can't log into my Google account with that email address. When I tried to create a new account it said that email address I provided had already been taken. ! have a very unique email address for my Outlook account so I believe that Google has an error. So I cannot access an MSN account. I just want to get my old emails back. Luckily I still have access on my iPhone. Does anyone have any tips for me?
- (2023-01-13, v:1.0.4) Mary Ann: I am trying to access my OLD OUTLOOK ACCT
I DO NOT WANT OUTLOOK LIVE on my chrome book, how can i get access to my old outlook acct?
- (2023-01-13, v:1.0.4) N Miles: Add more than one account
Both the ability to add from another login but also using the "Open another mailbox" feature in outlook web
- (2023-01-09, v:1.0.4) Uladzimir Yankovich: Microsoft Outlook extension and Manganum integration
Hey 👋 My name is Uladzimir. I am the founder of the Manganum (https://manganum.app/) browser extension. I want to discuss the possibility of integrating your extension into our sidebar in Google Chrome, as you did in Edge. We can implement the integration in a few hours and give 100,000 of our user's access to Outlook products. Of course, not all of our users are Microsoft fans. But in the last three months, we have already received 25 requests. Who can I discuss this project with?
- (2023-01-05, v:1.0.4) muhamed jano: Kindly help me to fixed..
How do I connected with all the apps I wanted in chrome extension... thanks
- (2022-12-14, v:1.0.4) Riley Bell: Outlook not loading when going into full screen.
Good morning, I've been using Microsoft Outlook for school and I frequently use Chrome OS almost daily. I've been running into the issue recently when I open the Outlook extension, it will open the small display in the corner. Which works fine... However, if i wish to make that into a full screen it will open another Chrome page and continue loading with the opening and closing envelope logo for an infinite amount of time. I haven't been able to put Outlook into full screen since last week and it's just been an inconvenience. One other issue is also that before this issue had occurred, selecting files to download could only be done when in the smaller display, and would not when you're in full screen. I don't know if this issue is related to the previous issue mentioned. It could also be because my school uses Outlook and the mix of Chrome OS/Microsoft compatibility and my school's possible changes to how the software works. Regardless, I was hoping that I could get some advice, I'm not sure if this was a bug from a recent update or something along those lines. Hopefully this jumble of sentences made sense. Thanks
- (2022-12-05, v:1.0.4) Dermot O'Kane: Have had problems ever since Outlook was introduced.
Cant access e-mail or e-mails previously sent.
- (2022-11-08, v:1.0.4) Rashim P: Opening and downloading Issue
can't open or download any file like PDF, Word in the attached mail.
- (2022-09-19, v:1.0.4) ManoranjaN A: Outlook extention not working in Chrome
I am trying to open the Outlook extention and outlook page in chrome but it is not working. Please check and do the needful.
- (2022-07-31, v:1.0.4) Agnieszka Małysiak: zapytanie
Chce zalogowac sie do poczty outlock i nie mogę a wcześniej wszystko mi działało
- (2022-07-11, v:1.0.4) David Wilson: Can't access my hotmail/outlook email
Like I see alot of people are having the same problem! And this problem has been a issue for some time now and still takes me to extention page instead of app which DOES NOT LET YOU ACCESS YOUR EMAILS! TOTAL BS!!!! About to wipe out all my tablets and laptops from that has Chrome/Google Want to sell all my Chromebooks because they SUCK to use for my business and work.
- (2022-07-11, v:1.0.4) David Wilson: Outlook app not present and not able to get into my email
I been trying to download the outlook app so I can access my email but keeps popping up as extention an to remove from Chrome. What is the problem? How come it does not give you access to your email? Very frustrating, makes me want to take back all my Chromebooks. They have been nothing but problems by not letting you get an use apps that is needed for my work. Worst laptops an tablets ever what a hassle!
- (2022-07-05, v:1.0.4) Madeline Rogers: New email
New email not working, I can receive
- (2022-06-28, v:1.0.4) Fabian Brussa: Notification icon
Hi, I don't see any notification or any red badge in the extension icon. Is it an issue?
- (2022-06-27, v:1.0.4) Joel Santiago: Easy Change email --next
I don't see the arrows to change mail easily, it was in the upper right,why remove this options
- (2022-06-15, v:1.0.4) Joe Polack: Outlook Hotmail
I purchased a asus chromebook but do not have my hotmail on it. Can I add hotmail?
- (2022-05-24, v:1.0.4) Imanol Arellano: No notifications, no badge in icon, neither.
Hi, I don't see any notification or any red badge in the extension icon... Is it a good behaviour or is an issue? I have MacOS Monterey 12.3.1 and Chrome Version 101.0.4951.64 (Official Build) (x86_64). Thank you.
- (2022-05-24, v:1.0.4) Glenn Henson: email notification in taskbar
How to add an email icon in the task bar using a chrome book that alerts me I have just received email?
- (2022-05-12, v:1.0.3) Tom Foster: EXSTINTION WONT OPEN
IN GOOGLE IT WONT OPEN EXSTIMNTION GOES TO GOOGLE REMOVE FROM GOOGLE HOW DO I GETY IT TO WORK
- (2022-04-18, v:1.0.3) James Thornburg: chromebook HP 14inch. Can windows be downloaded ??
Can windows be downloaded on a Chromebook 14 inch HP
- (2022-04-11, v:1.0.3) Neo Meridian ROYCE: Update . Thanks
Update . Thanks
- (2022-04-08, v:1.0.3) Leon George: How do I edit IMAP email settings?
I can't add my work email address to outlook (web) or on the app on chrome book
- (2022-04-07, v:1.0.3) Mike Chesher: i have been hacked
my password has been changed i need help
- (2022-03-17, v:1.0.3) Lukáš Drahník: Login popup
Dear developers, i would like use the same login popup in my developing extension as you use in Google Chrome extension Microsoft Outlook. Is it possible? Can you refer me to doc? Best Lukas
- (2022-03-13, v:1.0.3) Bill McLain: hotmail account
why can't I get into my hotmail.com account..contact me at [email protected]
- (2022-03-06, v:1.0.3) Joanne Webb: Outlook doesn't open on Chrome or Edge browsers.
This error message comes up each time I try to login on Chrome or Edge to Outlook bookmark link or any other login way on web UTC Date: 2022-03-06T05:24:35.830Z BootResult: network Client Id: 880424238AD347AD8DA9936075086D9B Session Id: aa1d2b38-961b-4a60-8778-d93ff1b0edc7 Client Version: 20220225004.03 err: Error: NetworkResponseError esrc: StartupData et: ServerError estack: Error: NetworkResponseError at i (https://outlook.live.com/mail/0/inbox:604:221152) at https://outlook.live.com/mail/0/inbox:604:156169
- (2022-03-01, v:1.0.3) David Grater: not getting any emails
It has been since July since I have received any emails in my hotmail account an I am getting highly pissed about [email protected]
- (2022-02-23, v:1.0.3) Gloria Stoner: How do I access my hotmail email account on Chromebook
How do I access my hotmail email account on Chromebook
- (2022-02-16, v:1.0.3) אריאל בן לולו: אני לא מצליח להתחבר
אני מנסה לפתוח את אפליקציית דואר ולא מצליח
- (2022-02-11, v:1.0.2) d s: outlook extension not working
Would appreciate it if you would answer why clicking on Outlook extension no longer opens the Outlook app but just brings me to this page on chrome web store?????
- (2022-02-11, v:1.0.2) carrol thornby: How do I access my email
You supposedly solved my issue and allowed me access to my email after being locked out but I still can't access it. I NEED TO GET INTO MY EMAIL.
- (2022-02-10, v:1.0.2) Pauline Mcconnell: outlook
I do not want Microsoft, why have you changed this ???
- (2022-02-09, v:1.0.2) carrol thornby: I DO NOT WANT MICROSOFT!!!!!!!!
GET RID OF THIS! My email is totally screwed up because of this program!!!! Now I can't get into it for 2 days. I don't want to have to sign in to Microsoft every time I want to use my email!!!!!!!! I don't want to sign in at all. I never did until you took over my email. LEAVE
- (2022-02-09, v:1.0.2) carrol thornby: How in the H..... do I cancel this S......
This Microsoft program has totally F........d up my email!!!!!!! I DON'T WANT THIS. GET RID OF IT NOW! I want my old email back as it was, not F........d up.
- (2022-02-09, v:1.0.2) sandra Lekan: Chromebook
Rec'd Chromebook as gift. Seems is not compatible with this Microsoft environment, Plus tell me what support I need to continue with my MSN access frequently and easily. I am not technically savvy therefore pls take that into consideration. Email access is of great importance. I get home page but no place to choose email . I
- (2022-02-08, v:1.0.2) JACQUELINE BERTRAND: je n'arrive pas a lire mes mails je les reçois mais quand je clique rien
je n'arrive pas a lire mes mails dans ma boite je les reçoit mais quand je clique dessus rien
- (2022-02-05, v:1.0.2) Gaye Maris: Finding Outlook
I try to go to my hotmail/outlook account and I get this page. I don't want to buy anythihng. Today, I cannot find anyway to get into my email. Seems that this new idea of yours has really screwed things up. Just tell me how I can get to YOUR revised version and please quit changing things.
- (2022-02-03, v:1.0.2) d s: outlook extension not working
Would appreciate it if you would answer why clicking on Outlook extension no longer opens the Outlook app but just brings me to this page on chrome web store?????
- (2022-02-01, v:1.0.2) Woodles: Hotmail
The only thing I want is my hotmail account that I can't find, Where has it gone ? I'm missing important communications.
- (2022-01-31, v:1.0.2) Jason W: How do I add my hotmail and yahoo email to my outlook.com email address?
How do I add my hotmail and yahoo email to my outlook.com email address? Hello, I cannot figure our hot to add hotmail and yahoo email to my outlook web mail. I am going to Synch Email, in settings, but there is no option to add other email accounts....there is only an option to add an alias??
- (2022-01-31, v:1.0.2) some one: impossible de se connecter a outlook!
je ne peut plus me connecter a Outlook via le raccourci de Outlook de google chrome ! comment faire ?merci
- (2022-01-27, v:1.0.2) REBECCA Schmitt: One Drive
I am not sure if i accidently signed for this. I don't want it
- (2022-01-25, v:1.0.2) M C: no notifications
This extension works but it doesn't give me any ding or tell me that I have messages when they come in I don't understand why it seems to work okay on the Mozilla Firefox or brave browser but not on Google Chrome why,
- (2022-01-25, v:1.0.2) Lana Clark: Hotmail
I cannot get into my hotmail messages. Please help...
- (2022-01-24, v:1.0.2) scott johnson: update ruined shortcut
After update shortcut now takes me to webstore. Tried remove and reinstall. No luck. Needs fixed.
- (2022-01-23, v:1.0.2) John Duffield: E-mails!
Have always gone to outlook for my e-mails, now I'm in outlook and my e-mails are not to be found, the page is completely different! Can you please direct me to the e-mails
- (2022-01-22, v:1.0.2) Ed Garvilla: outlook
I am unable to access my hotmail. outlook directs me to the webstore.
- (2022-01-21, v:1.0.2) William Carrier III: can't access emails
When pressing shortcut as always for YEARS, I'm now unable to access emails. It takes me to Chrome web store. I can go to HISTORY and go to MY NAME Outlook.com and it comes up as before PUT I HAVE NOTHING. WHY or how can you help me
- (2022-01-20, v:1.0.2) Bart Blommers: microsoft verwijderd door kind !
Hoe kan ik mijn microsoft terughalen?
- (2022-01-18, v:1.0.2) jan van wersch: ik wil mijn email terug!
Ik wil mijn email terug!