New tab page to motivate you to take advantage of life's fleeting opportunities
Replaces new tab page with a dwindling counter of all the things you enjoy in life.
- (2016-11-21) Brent Atchison: >32 GB of RAM >3000+ tabs >Chrome taking over system >Keep opening more >Computer crashes >Out of RAM >wtf.jpg 5/7 would open more tabs
- (2016-11-15) Susan Seo: I hate exercising, but when I saw a tab of how many gym workouts I had left, it made me want to work out slightly more. Thanks Stimulus! p.s. this extension has good design
- (2016-11-02) Estella Xin: Wow amazing
- (2016-10-28) Sophia Chang: WOW! This plugin helped remind me to drink my third glass of water today! Thanks to this, I think my average life expectancy rose from 80 years to at least 81! Thanks Sam!
- (2016-10-27) Scott Cao: Amazing app. Who would have thought of such a great idea? No other than my great POD mentor of course. #bestpod.
- (2016-10-27) Urmilla Banerjee: Wow, no other extension is so thought provoking and so real. I could stare at this for hours. Such a beautiful design. Wow. Simply, wow.
- (2016-10-27) Antony Yun: 5/7 would install again
- (2016-10-26) Anurag Choudhury: It's pretty swell....wish I could set it to be green though....
- (2016-10-24) Max Maynard: It's aight.
- (2016-10-24) Rachel Kao: LOVE IT! Best extension yet! Sam Maynard is a genius. That's why he gets paid the big bucks.
- (2016-10-23) Michail Shaposhnikov: A really novel idea! Works really well and puts things into perspective.
- (2016-10-23) Norman Maynard: Fun!
- (2016-10-23) Yo-Wei Kao: Love this extension! Motivates me to do great things in my life and be a productive human being! Thanks Stimulus! <3