The easiest way to share & bookmark great content from anywhere on the web with Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest & 200+ other services.
Share links from within the browser, from any webpage, with anyone, using the same services you already know and love like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Gmail, LinkedIn, Evernote, and more from one simple all-in-one browser extension. ✓ Save time and enhance your productivity! ✓ Optimized to load instantly without slowing down Google Chrome ✓ Keeps your bookmark bar nice & tidy ✓ Makes all your shared links across all your networks searchable in one place ✓ 1-click access to your favorite URL Shorteners (bit.ly, etc) ✓ Ability to sync extension settings across multiple computers and browsers ✓ NO REGISTRATION REQUIRED! ✓ 100% secure If you like it, we'd appreciate if you'd rate it with a 5 star (see below) and tell your friends! If you think it falls short in anyway, please let us know at【[email protected]】what you didn't like, so it will get fixed ASAP We also love our users and have excellent customer service! Here are a couple of quotes: "One of my favorite daily-use tools for a while now :) It rocks." -- Leslie Poston, co-author of the book "Twitter For Dummies" "This extension is fast; does not slow down Chrome at all." -- TechCrunch Notice ******** Shareaholic does not access your private data. Chrome shows the warning for all extensions that access browser tabs even if they do not access any private data. Also available for all other major web browsers like Firefox, Safari and IE. Services *********** The extension support 250+ services with weekly updates and additions. A small sample of supported services: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, WhatsApp, WeChat...
- (2021-09-11) 林 Lin昭辰 Chao-Chen Jack Kenichi YEG: Also, I couldn't reconnect with my Facebook Messenger Account at all times, please? So then, who could go fix it over there asap, please? Once again, thank you all so much indeed! Amen!
- (2021-05-29) Rachel Phillips: don't save without sign in thats bait and switch, crippleware
- (2021-05-07) Angelique Parks: When I click to save, the images are not showing up. I have no Idea which picture I am selecting for multiples. Just stop working. Please fix!!
- (2021-03-06) Natalie D: Not functioning at all and fails to even appear in Chrome.
- (2020-03-23) Александр Дудник: хромоножка наполовину работающее маленькая катастрофа - Выкарабкивайся !!!
- (2019-07-20) 林 Lin昭辰 Chao-Chen Jack YEG: RT @SHARAHOLIC: Excuse me, but so why couldn't I have been able to reconnect with my own Twitter/Facebook/Pinterest Accounts/Services, all within the Shareaholic Website right here and now asap, please? So then, who could go repair, redo, recalibrate, and reconnect all of them altogether asap, please? Once again, thank you all so much indeed! Amen!
- (2019-06-19) K. Loh: Best addition to Chrome for a while but now it just doesn't work at all.
- (2019-06-07) Stavros Skamagkis: This is a well thought-out and worthwhile attempt at a Social Media Sharing extension / app and would be very useful for everyday content sharing or bookmarking, if only it wasn't plagued by the following serious issues: 1) Changes (adding, removing or reordering) to services using the "Personal Sharing Settings" page are not reflected in the actual extension's interface until I manually disable and re-enable the extension. This is the most serious issue of the extension and should be fixed ASAP. 2) The customization of services should be implemented into a proper dedicated settings page for the extension, and not redirect us to the app's website. This change will fix the settings syncing issue I mentioned above and will also significantly improve the extension's operating, settings syncing, and memory usage performance. 3) Pressing the "More" button for sharing / bookmarking to a different service than those already activated, does absolutely nothing. (Probably a change in the latest Chrome update broke this function?). 4) Services which have multiple country-based domain extensions (like Amazon.com / fr / uk for example), should be merged into a single entry and have the extension automatically fetch the correct country extension by detecting the user's localization settings. This will greatly reduce cluttering in the Service Selection UI. 5) The entry for StumbleUpon in the Service Selection UI is nowhere to be found so there is no way for me to disable this service. (Please don't tell me you have hard-coded it). As I already said this is a worthwhile and feature-packed attempt but until those serious issues are fixed, I'm sorry but I can't give you a better rating than 2 stars. When / if you fix these issues, I will be sure to update my review to give your extension a much better rating.
- (2019-01-27) Mark Owen: After years of great use, this just seems to do ... nothing, Uninstalling
- (2018-09-17) Jude Arnold: I love this extension-except now (9-17-18) it doesn't work. I click the extension on in the extension page, then go back and it does not show up in the bar and when I go back to the extensions page, it has turned itself off. Please fix, as this has been a much used extension.
- (2018-08-09) Oleg Itsekson: Stopped working :-(
- (2018-06-04) Darko Vukotić: It was OK up to some point, now it just doesn't work. And it kicked my Google Chrome Helper to 95% so it has to go. I used it for years.
- (2018-05-24) Mirage Styles: Easy to use and makes sharing simple. Thanks and Lord Bless U
- (2018-04-01) Bassy: Ужасное, глючное овнище. Хотите такое же только рабочее? Скачайте AddToAny. Я думаю его сделали не рабочим специально, так как есть ещё платная версия. Я не понимаю как такое приложение набрало 4 звезды...Все последние оценки по 1й звезде.
- (2018-03-25) Vince Aggrippino: It doesn't work at all... "Unable to authenticate with third party service." https://twitter.com/VAggrippino/status/977749830586875904
- (2018-03-02) sudip tarafder: good
- (2018-02-27) Glenn Daily: Best thing I've come across
- (2018-01-18) سند العجالي: برنامج جميل
- (2017-12-25) jcg pb: I love how easy it is to share anything on facebook or pintrest.
- (2017-11-22) Bruce Miller: Too many minor glitches to be Beta. More like Alpha level. Not buying Pro. Sent increasingly irritable support messages. Will update rating and review if resolved.
- (2017-09-22) Tek' eek: I have added and remove items from Sharing but the extension is not updating (yes, I hit save) Of course this ext was last updated in 062015. That should explain it. It appears to not be under development.
- (2017-07-22) John Stringer: One of my favorites
- (2017-04-17) Kenneth Leonard Dr. Reefer Kirk: Added the extension, nothing happened
- (2017-03-15) Mayra Costa Silva bunk: bom
- (2017-02-09) maXou: Ne Fonctionne plus / doesn't work
- (2016-12-08) Ning Cao: good
- (2016-12-01) chad tunis: I used this for YEARS, and it use to work perfectly. Now I must sign in almost everytime I use it, SO, I uninstalled and moved on to another extension.
- (2016-11-22) Henri-Pierre Chavaz: Stopped working
- (2016-11-11) Philip Golan: Stopped working all together.
- (2016-11-11) Lindsay J.: Basically nonfunctional.
- (2022-02-27, v:18.104.22.168) R. E. Harrelson: Message+ as option?
Can I add "Message+" to your drop down options? I am very pleased with Shareholic...thank you very much for offering it! Dr. H.
- (2022-01-25, v:22.214.171.124) John Luttrell: shareaholic no longer works with gmail
When I use shareahiolic to send a link via Gmail, I get a text box saying "Hold on, retrieving short URL" and nothing happens. Have used shareaholic for years and has quit working for a week or so. Pls advise.
- (2021-08-20, v:Explorer 35 126.96.36.199) Neal Sherod: Doesn't work any more
I used to be able sent myself a website from gmail. no gmail listed????
- (2021-01-31, v:Explorer 34) Randy Orwin: Shareaholic for Google Chrome is broken
I have used Shareaholic for Chrome for years and now it appears to be broken. On all 3 of my browser profiles, when I click the "More" button in the drop down menu I always get an error that says "Your file couldn’t be accessed". Is there a way to fix this?
- (2020-11-15, v:Explorer 34) Judy Koehr: MeWe
Can I add MeWe to the list that I can share with......
- (2018-12-20, v:Explorer 34) EXCLUSIVE OFFER FOR YOUR EXTENSION ON RENT !!
Hello sir, hope you are doing great. We are from ADMUSH.COM, which works with chrome extensions on rent. That's the reason why am contacting you because I would like to make you an offer for your chrome extension on rent. If you are interested for details then please ping back or contact on given details. Every functioning will be in Chrome Guidelines so no chance to get any kind of issues, and also our functions will not affect your any audience in any manner. Earnings can be upto upto (999$ - 2999$) Per Month. Email - [email protected] SKYPE - ashish.admush Many Thanks
- (2018-10-21, v:Explorer 34) Doug Fender: Does this mean UN / Passwords I enter are intercepted?
when it states that the add on reads all website data I visit, does this mean UN / Passwords I enter are intercepted?
- (2018-08-05, v:Explorer 34) Caroline Fierro: facebook
shareaholic won't share, new or videos
- (2018-03-16, v:Explorer 33) address book
Hi, up till yesterday, I had just to begin writing the name of the intended recipient (from my gmail account) and the name appeared in the adressee line (on top of the gmail page where the link has been added. But now this gmail version integrated with shareaholic doesn't recognize the names from the gmail address book. Please help. Thanks, Branko
- (2017-11-20, v:Explorer 33) 林 Lin昭辰 Chao-Chen Jack YEG: Request for Reconnections with My Own Account asap, please!
RT @SHARAHOLIC: Excuse me, but so why couldn't I have been able to reconnect with my own Twitter/Facebook Accounts, all within the Shareaholic Website right here and now asap, please? So then, who could go repair, redo, and reconnect all of them altogether asap, please? Once again, thank you all so much indeed! Amen!
- (2017-11-17, v:Explorer 33) Rick Crail: will not loaaf
the extension does not install. when i try rrinstall im told a problem occurred....
- (2017-09-22, v:Explorer 32) Tek' eek: Update extension
- (2017-09-02, v:Explorer 32) Aaron Freeman: I click to share via Shareaholic and nothing happens
I love it but now it's completely nonfunctional. Help!
- (2017-08-25, v:Explorer 32) Ann Violi: lost button
lost share button and when try to reinstate, says email already taken
- (2017-03-02, v:Explorer 32) Natalie Mootz: Stopped working with Gmail
I love this extension. However, a few days ago it stopped working to send from Gmail. Nothing happens when I click it. I've tried restarting Chrome and restarting my Mac but nothing fixes it. Running latest Chrome version & Mac OS El Capitan.