Sends your emails at a later time once, or recurring every X hours/days/months/years
Recurring emails for Gmail is a free for casual use, privacy-centric Chrome extension, that allows you to send repeating emails over Gmail. No tracking, no ads, no banners and no bloatware. • Complete Schedule Send your emails one time by setting a later date, or many times by setting a fully customizable recurring schedule. Set the time of day, which days to send on or the number of times to send, all for a convenient schedule. • Privacy? How? Other extensions require you to give up your email privacy by asking for certain Gmail permissions. Consenting to those permissions allows them to read all your emails. That's right, all of them! We don't, and won't. We'd never ask you to consent to such permissions and the only sensitive permission required is “Send email on your behalf”. • Is it free? Recurring emails for Gmail is free for personal, casual use. Check out the paid PRO plans if you represent a company or you simply need to get more out of it. • Convenience Create your email directly from the Gmail interface by using the extension's Send Later button or from the My Emails page in a simple, secure way. Edit your emails from the central WebUI interface or from the extension popup • Templates Use email templates to quickly draft new emails. Clone any of your existing emails in any state to create new emails from them. Any existing email fills the role of a template. • Receipts Receive notifications directly in your inbox after an email has been sent giving you more control over your emails • Tracking Email tracking notifies you when a sent email has been opened by one of your recipients. You can view those events by clicking the Logs icon in My Emails. • Skip Skip the next sending of your email simply by clicking a button. Your email's schedule then continues normally but the actual sending will be skipped. • Manual sending Instantly send an already saved email without changing its schedule. Notifications at your fingertips! • Folders Organize your email library in folders, allowing you to manage your emails more effectively. Create archives, trash, recipients folders, or any other folder type that helps you better organize your repeating emails.
- (2022-11-02) Karan Kumar: I took my time and went through all of the available features every other apps had and then i found out for all feature with less price this extension was way better than others. I love it and I would definitely use it.
- (2022-09-26) S L: Great App. I would love to be allowed to use the full features of it as 3 reminders is not enough for some people...Thank you in advance.
- (2022-09-25) Nat Crawford: I needed a way to send recurring emails that was cheaper than Boomerang. This extension delivers. Moreover, they have EXCELLENT customer service. My version of the extension was clashing with some other extensions that I run in my gmail (cosmetic problems; nothing that affected operations). When I sent an email at 11pm showing the problem, I received a response the next morning confirming that the problem existed and promising to fix it. Two days later, the problem was fixed, and the extension was running smoothly. Their customer service rep was attentive throughout the process of fixing the problem. So if you have any problems with the extension, just contact the company. They did an excellent job fixing my problems, and I'm sure they can fix yours. And it is such a relief to know that I can put repeating emails on autopilot.
- (2022-09-22) Laurie LeBrun: LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this!! I've been looking for a way to send recurring emails as part of my management of our property out of state. This is exactly what I was looking for!! Thank you SO MUCH!!!!
- (2022-09-17) Taikisha: Its good app and scheduling emails are the strength with accuracy
- (2022-09-16) Kat: The reoccurring email App is a lifesaver! I depend on these emails to remind me to send payroll (it tends to cause problems when ya forget to do it) and after utilizing reoccurring emails I am no longer on anyone's kill list (smile). I only wish it was a free service and I didn't have to pay for it.
- (2022-09-16) Stacy A Bishop: Really easy, let me send reminder emails to my team and schedule them, as well as repeat emails. Just what I needed.
- (2022-09-16) Chris&Lisa Mattson: Thanks for creating this extension! It's too bad that it's not native to Gmail (like you can create recurring calendar entries), but GOOD FOR YOU for creating it! Thank you!!
- (2022-09-16) Tanya Kalon: This extension is excellent. It's clean, simple and does exactly what I need. Being able to cancel and edit after an email is scheduled is a lifesaver. Being able to schedule reoccuring emails easily from Gmail gives me back time in my day and saves me from the awkward forgetting and having to rush and apologize. Thanks for creating exactly what I needed.
- (2022-09-14) LG: So glad I found you! This works flawlessly. I've looked long and hard for a system like this!!! Thanks you!
- (2022-09-13) ALIFF TRX: Useful to me that need to send email daily
- (2022-09-12) Selah Caliva: After months of trying to find an add-on that would allow me to send recurring emails without costing me an arm and a leg, I stumbled upon Recurring Emails for Gmail. Many of the other programs were so expensive and weren't really helpful for me as they included many other functions that I did not needed. I love that this program is affordable, easy-to-use, and compatible with Gmail. This is definitely worth the free subscription, but it's also more than worth the small fee for the more "pro" level features. Give it a shot!
- (2022-09-02) kleanthis G.: Free option limits recurring emails for 3 times ONLY ... !!!! I DIDN'T EXPECT THAT FROM GMAIL!!
- (2022-08-07) Pesach Steinberg: This is exactly what i was looking for to send recurring emails to my community newsletter, so thank you very much! and the prices for PRO are very reasonable.
- (2022-06-17) A M: I used this extension to send re-occuring reminders to an Agile project team that publishes magazines and produces continuing education webinars and conferences. I would generally need to schedule emails to be sent during the same time period each month to remind of deadlines. This made my life so much easier than using Gmail's built in feature where you can only schedule one email at a time. It saved me hours and is worth every penny. I know I'll be able to continue using this for other purposes as well.
- (2022-05-26) Isabella Hernandez: Free option limits recurring emails for 3 times
- (2022-05-06) William Easley-McPherson: I was looking for a reliable Gmail extension that would send recurring reminders to my work address and to my digital pager. I tried the product for a few days and then purchased an annual subscription. It has worked consistently 100% of the time. It is a huge help and a useful tool!
- (2022-05-05) Nickolas Arboleda: Was looking for a safe way to send recurring emails and this was the prefect solution 10/10 would download again.
- (2022-05-05) Philip Owachgiu: Great extension! Saves me a lot of time. Love it!
- (2022-04-27) Harry Seymour (Seymour124): Simple enough to set up and easy to use on a laptop
- (2022-04-27) kimiko loveless: it really helped me with my adhd to try to get my casewoker to respond to me by sending her a daily email because i have severe difficulty remembering to do some tasks
- (2022-04-26) Molly Larson: Very helpful! Saves me time!
- (2022-04-22) Roberta Voorhees: Worked as described. Thank you Devs.
- (2022-04-22) Ehtesham Malik: works great
- (2022-04-22) Tahira McCarter: This makes life so easy. I needed this as an HR professional so that I could make sure that important emails are sent without worry of forgetting.
- (2022-04-21) Bilal Dabboussi: Great product. Simple to understand and function!!!
- (2022-04-20) Jo Jago: Love it. I have set it up for my payroll clients who need their staff to have entered their time each week and they often forget. I have a recurring email that goes out to the staff once a week at a suitable time to gently remind them to enter their time, and it also details what to do if they have any issues with entering their time. Where have you been all my life?! Definitely a winner app.
- (2022-04-20) Shashwat Sharma: Excellent extension. Really helps with simplifying recurring emails.
- (2022-04-20) Danna Delle Apostol: nice
- (2022-04-18) Michael Bobko: Pretty easy to use, not cluttered and scheduling emails is pretty straight forward.
- (2022-04-13) Suleiman Sakkour: simple and practical, a pitexpensive copmared to other similar apps, but overall, it's a good app
- (2022-03-27) Anthony Dowling: So good oh my godddd
- (2022-03-24) Jamie Morgan: I wanted to try this for my new small business and it works great for my current needs!
- (2022-03-14) David Kincade: This allows a function that should have been included with Gmail from the start. With Recurring emails for Gmail, I can build the email I have to send every Monday, and forget it. Just Ron Popiel's rotisserie, "Set it and forget it!" I can manage the emails I have recurring from the extension right from the inbox as well. Thanks for a great product.
- (2022-03-01) Wes Chumley: The functionality of the extension is good from what I can tell. Honestly haven't had much of a chance to test it yet since I paid the upgrade to do more than three recurring emails. Initially I gave two stars because there was a bug that changed the focus away from the new message window when clicking Compose button in Gmail. The dev team contacted me and after a few message back and forth they got the bug fixed on my platform! Now everything works as expected and I'm very impress with the responsiveness of the dev team. Thanks Dave!
- (2022-02-26) Raquel Vicente: LOVE THIS EXTENSION! I am a property manager and I constantly have to remember to send emails to my renters when there rent is due, this extensions helps me with that and just automates it. Makes my life so easy!
- (2022-02-23) Kendra Finch: Tested this today and found it to work as expected. Looking to implement as a permanent way of working going forward!
- (2022-02-21) Katie Rivers: Worth the 4 bucks for premium. Functions well and easy to use.
- (2022-02-18) Lawrence Kelemen: Excellent App!
- (2022-02-17) Christian Misurac: This extension has been the simplest and most useful of the gmail extensions I have tried. It is non-invasive and does exactly what I want it to do - repeat emails on a weekly basis on autopilot:). It doesn't take over my gmail, but it is easy to find and navigate when I need it. Thanks "recurring emails for gmail"!
- (2022-02-16) Nick Jones: Works just as I need it to! Thank you for this :)
- (2022-02-16) Rob Campbell: works well
- (2022-02-15) Sean W: I think this is an effective tool. It integrates with your existing mail so you don't need to open up multiple programs to make it work, you just look for the extra button they've added when you're writing an email. For me, I use it for a scheduling service. The service adds me to their calendar on a first-come-first-serve basis. They only accept emails starting at 9am on Thursdays, and they get over 100 in the first few minutes. (yes, very archaic) With this, it always sends at exactly 9am and I always get my spot.
- (2022-02-15) Michael Herman: Works well, adding extremely useful function and easy to use.
- (2022-02-15) Tyler Kemp: Works good for me. Pretty intuitive after just a few minutes!
- (2022-02-15) Stout Memorial United Methodist Church: Using this to send reminders to committee members and staff for my church. Works very well. The interface in Gmail is very easy to use.
- (2022-01-26) Mark Douglas: Only allows 3 recurring emails or they want you to pay $35 a year for indefinite. Dont waste your time with this app. deleted.
- (2021-12-29) Peter Ching: Works exactly as advertised, +no bloatware and no ads. 10/10
- (2021-12-12) claudiusof: been looking for this! Easy to use and works great.
- (2021-11-08) Cimpoescu Marius: Works perfectly
- (2022-05-05, v:0.7.0) Philip Owachgiu: Authorization Error
"Error 400: admin_policy_enforced" It no longer works.
- (2022-03-16, v:0.5.2) Dan Quirke: Can't view recurring emails
Hi, I used Boomerang for a short time before moving to your app. I have two issues,. first I cannot find anywhere to view the recurring emails I have set up and a previously created recurring email through boomerang is now being sent daily(instead of monthly as originally set). I have contacted boomerang and they say that email is not being sent through them so possibly a glitch has occurred when I installed your app?
- (2022-02-26, v:0.4.2) Raquel Vicente: Review written
Hi, I have finished writing the positive review, can you give me the free subscription you stated. Thanks!
- (2022-02-26, v:0.4.2) Raquel Vicente: Review written
Hi, I have written a review now. Can you give me the free subscription you said please. Thanks!
- (2022-02-14, v:0.3.2) Jeni W: How do I stop or edit a recurring email?
I created a test email on an unending repeat, and another actual email the content for which I need to update. How do I find and change these emails? I went to the "scheduled" tab at the left of my gmail, and nothing showed up. Thanks!
- (2022-01-22, v:0.3.2) Meredith Curren: recurring
how to set recurring on a scheduled message
- (2022-01-03, v:0.2) Kelsey Jackson: Not Working
This is not working or I need better instructions!!!