Make notes easily with copy clipper.
Copy Clipper is a note making tools design for your Web Browser. Now no need to open Notepad or a pen to collect each note in a notebook. Copy Clipper provide you easy integration with your web browser. Add selected text or a link to the Copy Clipper Notes (can access through the icon of Copy Clipper.) How To Use? 1. Install Copy Clipper. 2. Open web page. 3. Select text and right click then add or Right-click on a link to add. 4. Access your notes from Copy Clipper Icon. 5. Select them and copy them all.
- (2020-04-12) Intiaz Mahmud: After trying out around 20 different ones, I finally found it!! This is the best of all. I just needed this exact feature, nothing more not any less. And best of all, there's no gimmicks, it only does what it's supposed to. Big thanks to the dev team, really appreciate the thoughts you guys gave into it. I highly recommend this app.
- (2019-09-05) Vishal Ghosh: One of the best, practical and easy to use extension. ;-D
- (2017-11-01) Mert Avsever: The most practical and quick extension in its genre. Thanks for programming it.
- (2017-05-25) Youssef Cherrouq: Best extension so far but I need to see the selected text highlighted to be sure the text has been copied. I need also a shortcut.
- (2017-11-07, v:1.0) This is important !
I dont know about others but i use this to copy notes one after another and then paste them all later into another location. The problem is that if by mistake you press the "clear notes" button while highlighting to copy, you are in a soup. I feel, there should be a popup or something after this so that if you press that button by mistake, you are still safe. Otherwise, this extension is great.