Firefox Relay makes it easy to create email masks that forward to your true inbox.
Firefox Relay helps you protect your real email address — the one most closely tied to your online identity. It lets you generate unique, random aliases you can use to sign up for accounts, apps, or newsletters, and forwards messages to your real address. If you find that an account is sending unwanted email or spam, you can block the alias and it will stop sending email to your inbox. Once you no longer want an account, you can delete the alias.
- (2022-12-03) Ryan Yao: It works when it can autofill the email, but when it's not be able to detect the email field on a website, I can't even find a way to manually copy the masked email from the extension. The reason why I use the extension in the first place is to have an easy access to the masked email.
- (2022-11-09) Bergg Uscha: Guys, thank you for make it possible to use relay in chrome. But keep it technical. No need for excessive advertising of the subdomain feature on the web site. Top menu, top banner, the help pop up (which is also covers a portion of the screen on android). REQ: I hope that the option "Allow Relay to collect data showing the sites on which your masks are created and used." is what I am missing as a feature. I would like to know the names/mails of the senders without going into my email app. This way I can decide whether the amount of spam is worth keeping the particular relay alive or delete it.
- (2022-09-28) Andrew: I cannot remove my mask or log out of my account. I am unable to send a support ticket either, because im also met with a 403 forbidden error. The addon is completely broken and i cannot utilize it. I am ditching relay for Guerilla Mail and Burner mail.
- (2022-09-24) Andrew Boles (Drew): Causing login conflicts. Had to disable.
- (2022-08-31) Rafael Gonçalves: Relay extension is very good, but the service relay isn't. Don't allow reply e-mail, only on premium service.
- (2022-07-14) Md. Mahabub Hossain (Aabir): I love this 😍
- (2022-06-29) Quirico Tursi: Relay service is very good, per se. What is not: Mozilla automatically opting-in data collection both in this extensione and in the Relay website profile. Please Mozilla, stop acting this way!
- (2022-05-29) Brian: Firefox relay is great, 5 stars. The extension isn't. It's glitchy and doesn't render properly for many websites, getting in the way. It often mistakes many fields for emails that aren't. As far as the intended use if it worked properly, right now you can only generate new aliases with the extension. This means (1) its useless for people with free accounts, since we only get 5 masks, (2) we only need the extension when signing up for new stuff, not when logging in or doing things with existing masks - so the extension should only add the "generate new mask" option for sign up screens and similar, not every log in screen. A solution to these would be to make the extension also autofill existing masks, instead of just generating a new one. Then it would also be useful for log-in pages where you use a mozmail mask.
- (2022-04-29) Luke Crouch: I love using the custom domain to make up an alias "in real life" anytime I need to!
- (2022-04-23) Amr Mustafa (BlaCkBuЯи): unfortunately doesnt work
- (2022-04-05) Gheek Magossi: The compatibility I was waiting for Chrome <3 Thank you mozilla!
- (2022-03-19) Ryan B: I couldn't get a duck.co email address so Relay is the next best thing. I wish I could set up aliases for different email addresses. My Firefox Account is linked to an email address that isn't my personal email address.
- (2022-03-12) Dmytro Tsypkin: Thanks a lot for Google Chrome support
- (2022-03-11) Serhat TURKER: Mozilla <3