Improving everyone's favorite online download list, one loop at a time.
Reviews are appreciated! Also available for other browsers, including a Firefox add-on, on the website. • Filter by system or categories. • Easily see Vita-supported content. • Powerful search system with autocomplete and regex support. • PS+ and Download Queue support. • PSTV support. (en-us web store only) • Export your list in CSV format for spreadsheets. Please report all issues by clicking "Submit Bug/Translation", located below the "Start" button. This extension will be updated infrequently to assure stability. Certain features may not be available based on options shown and enabled during startup. Provided screenshots have been altered to obscure copyrighted material and may not reflect current features or design. PSDLE is not sponsored, endorsed, or created by Sony, SIE, SNEI, SCEA, SCEE, SCEI, PlayStation, or affiliates.
- (2019-12-25) Grzegorz Marcinkiewicz: Sony should hire you Sir! Excellent work!
- (2019-10-07) Alexander Antonopoulos: Bring order to PSN Chaos, a must!
- (2019-08-24) Hsin-Fu Haung: 超好用還能分類、匯出清單
- (2019-03-01) Tebz Go: Absolutely excellent piece of work. It's sleek and quick and easy to use and does exactly what I need it to do. Kudos!
- (2018-10-18) Nate Waites: Wonderful utility to view Playstation Download List! For years, I have been frustrated with the almost useless download list. This extension allows me to filter by platform, sort by name, etc. This is a wonderful extension. Props to the developer. Thank you so much!
- (2018-09-03) jacques y: Great job :)
- (2018-04-14) Thankyou, this is exactly what I needed from SONY. I also appreciate the Gold borders on PS plus titles, nice touch. Thankyou very much.
- (2018-03-28) FreshCabbage: Looking for copper, found gold.
- (2018-03-01) Harvey: This extension is amazing. Until Sony let you see all the games you own on the PS Store this is absolutely invaluable. Great work.
- (2018-01-24) Carlos Cruz: Great.
- (2017-12-25) German Taroco: Easy to use. Really easy to search all you purchases, and re-download any game you forgot you had.
- (2017-11-08) drd seven: (EDIT 2: The functionality has been restore for the PlayStation Web Store after SONY's API change's to the website. Just another reason for the creator's to be commended, by quickly adjusting to changes to the platform.) If it wasn't clear, this is an invaluable tool for exporting a catalog of your owned games with a wonderful set of custom column selections. In turn, to quickly access the pages, see what is/isn't in your library as a PLUS title, and to filter out platforms you are not interested in... All of these features are fantastic, should be commended, and, furthermore, should be entirely adapted as an option within the PlayStation Store and all Storefronts. The more custom info, the better.
- (2017-08-08) Eric Ross: A must have if you have a large Playstation digital library.
- (2017-07-21) Stephen Stillings: I rarely rate or review things, but this is just invaluable. Sony's stock download/purchase history page is woefully lacking in even basic filter/refinement capabilities, but this extension resolves that admirably. Highly recommended.
- (2017-06-21) Gal Szkolnik: Fulfills the basic need of every game hoarder. Makes it so easy to take stock and share with friends the list of games.
- (2017-06-19) Victor Pryadko: Very usefull extension for PSN users. With this ext. searching purchased psn games much easy!
- (2017-05-05) Matt Joyce: Works great! Thanks for this. It's so helpful since Sony makes it so hard to see my library.
- (2017-03-18) Samuel Cochrane: This is just amazing, Get it. Thank you RePod, you really made my day.
- (2017-02-24) John Roberts: Sony's own tools for managing your Playstation Store content are practically worthless. PSDLE is a must-have for anybody who's bought (or acquired via PS+) a significant amount of PS Store content.
- (2017-02-18) Daniel Garcia: Couldn't imagine going back to using Sony's broken tools. Really great.
- (2017-01-10) Vihang Idnani: Really the only helpful tool I could look up for sorting out your vita titles. Great job! :)
- (2016-12-25) Sander: Works great!
- (2016-12-06) Nathanael Parkin: Everyone who has psn needs this! So helpful
- (2016-12-02) Thanasis Koutsouradis: Owning a PS Vita (which does not have a 'Library' feature), I can say this extension is just pure gold. Bravo and thank you RePod!!
- (2016-10-29) ilker burhan: Sony should learn much from you.
- (2020-02-18, v:3.3.17) qangu P3: QANGU
- (2018-06-08, v:3.3.1) drd seven: Any chance of adding more selections?
Was wondering if the option to scrap Number of Ratings per User (next to the 5.0 Rating Scale) as well as ESRB/PAL Age Rating. Is it possible to add these 2 as potential options? I'd ask for Genre and Number of Players as well, but many game URLs don't have those listed. Thanks for the great work!
- (2017-07-16, v:1.66) Esteban Varela Cartín: The flag is gone
Hello, I can no longer see the flag to initiate the download of data. Is there a change on the PSN that broke your app? Thanks.
- (2017-03-27, v:1.65) Red Warrior Plays Games Badly: Filtering content requiring a PS+ Sub
If I'm reading right there's a way to do it, but I can't quite figure out how. What should I be looking at in order to sort this stuff out so that I don't waste bandwidth on games I can't currently play? Oh, and thanks for the awesome program, dude.
- (2016-01-12, v:1.35) Sydney Ashcraft: Download queue doesn't work for PS4 games
I can add PS3 or Vita games to the queue, but I get an error message whenever I try to queue up a PS4 game.