This extension takes the name of every presidential candidate and replaces it with something gross. I'm so sorry.
More info here: [http://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/250166/presidential-name-swamp/] Github: https://github.com/joeveix/name-swamp/ Special thanks to the Redskin Web Skin: http://redskins.solutions/ and Millennials to Snake People: https://github.com/ericwbailey/millennials-to-snake-people https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/millennials-to-snake-peop/jhkibealmjkbkafogihpeidfcgnigmlf?hl=en-US -- Version 4.0 - (11/20/2015) - Changed Donald Trump to "Comb-Over Hitler" Version 3.0 - (6/23/2015) - Added Donald Trump. Version 2.1 - (6/9/2015) - Added more names, to include every new presidential candidate.
- (2016-03-18) Chaun Smith: This is a lot of fun in such a tense political climate. Nice icon upgrade to American flag.
- (2016-03-17) Ivanovitch Potato: Doesn't work at all
- (2015-12-10) M T: Not working for me yet, though I've only tried it on Facebook. Yes, I'm aware that makes me sound like a bad person. I'm going to keep trying it on FB and other pages because I need some sweet relief. UPDATE - it works on other pages, so I reached into my star purse and put another star on the review. God bless
- (2015-08-07) Victor Slade: "Bridge Troll Hits Lil Baby Pee Pee For Refusing To Condemn Clownstick Remarks" This made my day. Please keep Name Swamp up to date and maintained through this election season. I'm almost like "Here take my money".
- (2015-07-21) Caitlyn Robinson: It would be nice if this extension actually worked
- (2015-06-20) Darron Fick: What's hilarious is that I forget it's running and am briefly confused by headlines.
- (2015-06-13) Kelly Weaver: This makes the election even more fun, if that were possible. It is possible, and you're the one responsible.
- (2015-06-03) Josh Wilder: This is amazing. It's gonna make the campaign season tremendous. I agreethough, please update as more hopefuls join the race.
- (2015-05-29) Ryan Spronz: They need to add more names. A lot of the presidential hopefuls aren't name changed. Love Ol' Frothy though.
- (2015-05-29) Darth Ravor: Literally didn't work. Not a user issue, it worked for a minuet, opened a new tab and it stopped. Fantastic concept that I wish worked.
- (2015-05-29) Jesse Green: It is so accurate in its description of certain candidates.
- (2015-08-31, v:3.0) Max Valentine: Not Working Right
Like, the only candidate it consistently changes the name for is Trump and even then its only like 1/3 of the time
- (2015-08-15, v:3.0) Victor Slade: Toggle on/off
I love Name Swamp, it keeps me in stitches all day, but GOD SOMETIMES ITS JUST TOO MUCH, so if you could add some easy way to toggle it on and off, through the flag button, that would be great!
- (2015-06-16, v:2.1) Victor Slade: the Donald
Donald Trump has announced his presidential run. You know what to do.
- (2015-06-03, v:1.0) Elizabeth M: Doesn't work.
Not able to install. Refers back to Chrome download.
- (2015-05-29, v:1.0) Northstar Vaping: Doesn't work
At all in any fashion... :/ I did this for America and it fails to work. :(