Replaces He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named's name, and those of some related individuals, with more colorful descriptors.
Lovingly curated from the wit and wisdom of Scottish Twitter, Jezebel, The Root, and people of the internet generally. Plus a few from your developer's brain-recesses. We don't like Bannon either: http://wtfisastevebannon.com/ Forked, without shame, from the original Some Rich Asshole plugin: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/some-rich-asshole/hgcjjgnlnheojgpdiafpdnjjpbkedgfh
- (2018-02-06) Jacob Morris: Absolutely amazing
- (2017-11-24) Julius Morris: Quite possibly the best extension I have. I just wish I could tell the difference between the extension insulting the Cheeto in Chief or if someone else is getting creative.
- (2017-08-17) Anne Flaherty: Genius! (I'm the creator's Mom.)
- (2017-06-16) Zandrae Pyreanor: Glad the action station thing got fixed. Given what we've seen of Theresa May lately, could you change her to "The Female (Donald Trump Replacement Here)?"
- (2017-05-01) Blake Brenner: Hilarious, Donald Trump. And the action station can be turned off.
- (2017-03-18) Jason Murray: Makes reading political news almost entertaining again!
- (2017-03-17) Roddy Rasti: Best!
- (2017-03-15) Jill Tighe: Love. This. So. Much. Even the ActionStation. Super helpful and great!
- (2017-03-05) Parker Mazerolle: Same Issue with the Action Station garbage, really a shame, it was great before that.
- (2017-03-04) mel ivey: Same here, I couldn't disable the ActionStation so I have to say bye to this previously awesome extension :(
- (2017-03-04) Lindsey: Loved this SO MUCH until they put in this horrible action stations nonsense. You cannot disable it, because when you attempt to do so, it just pops back up. Awful; forced to delete.
- (2017-03-04) Debbie Poe: This extension was awesome until the ActionStations widget appeared a few days ago. Disabling it doesn't work, so I have uninstalled this extension. Sad!
- (2017-01-25) M. A. Adams: Making life bearable, guys. THANK YOU. Also, came up with a new one for the extension: The Tweeting Tyrannical Toddler with Tiny Hands.
- (2017-01-19) Nicole Farnam: PURE GOLD
- (2016-11-15) Patrick Sauter: Really makes browsing news sites less painful these days.
- (2016-09-29) Greg Velichansky: Does what it says on the tin.
- (2018-11-01, v:3.2.2) Making things sound better
When Trump is referred to as "Mr. Donald Trump" this extension doesn't change the word Mr, maybe it should, so you don't get the phrase "Mr The Mendacious Mango".
- (2017-11-24, v:3.1.0) Julius Morris: Who's doing the insulting?
I love this extension. but, I just realized, I can't tell if the extension has insulted the Holy Cheeto or if someone else has. Maybe a font color change or some other way of noting the difference.