Watch videos while surfing the web with Picture in Picture (PiP) mode. Floating video player for Web!
Picture-in Picture Extension (PiP) lets you play any video in floating video player mode, and it works on all platforms. PiP is a popped-out, always-on-top video player that floats on top of other windows. You can also reposition it along the screen border while you continue to surf the internet. Now stream your favorite movies, series or sports on any tab. Install Picture in Picture Chrome extension to enable the floating video. We support this feature on every streaming site. What is the mode and how it will be useful for you? You can also reposition it along the screen border while you continue to surf the internet. Allows you to watch videos in a floating window (always on top of other windows) so you can keep track of what you are watching when interacting with other sites or applications. Just click on the app icon to display the video player on YouTube or any other websites on the Web. This window will play the video on all pages of the browser on which there is a video resource. How do I play a video in a floating window? Open the YouTube video on the mini player in floating image-in-image mode. Supports video players This window will play videos on all pages of the browser. How Extension works: 1. Find the video and run it. 2. Click the extension icon to reduce the video player on YouTube and other sites. 3. Select the “Floating Picture in Picture” and you're done. A floating video allows the viewer to scroll through your webpage and keep your video in view the whole time. Just click on the Floating Player and Video Control icon to display the video player on YouTube or any other websites on the Web. This window will play the video on all pages of the browser on which there is a video resource. Pic-in-pic mode supports all video formats and works with popular video hubs like Youtube and many others P.S. YouTube is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google permissions. The floating image mode in Picture mode for YouTube is not created, is not associated with Google Inc. or not supported. We really hope that our Picture Viewer will be useful to you! We look forward to your feedback and ratings! Also write your suggestions for improving the functionality.
- (2023-11-07) Trinish Mario: This Extentions works great but there is one thing you need to update this extension. you need add captions of youtube video in this extension. so please update it.
- (2023-11-01) k1tc3t: работает/work
- (2023-10-11) Mehmet Reşit Tekke: I liked the plugin, but you can add the icon of this plugin next to the icons on the right side of the YouTube video. Instead of pressing Alt+p, we can switch to pip mode by clicking on the icon. You can also add a volume boost feature and icon.
- (2023-09-28) Melwin Gustafsson: It does what it promises. I love the rounded corners compared to other extensions. Would like a volume adjustment slide inside the popup window, so I don't manually have to open the tab, adjust the volume and then apply the extension once again.
- (2023-09-27) Olenina-San: Не работает...
- (2023-03-25) SF Digital: just installed and seems to work perfect so far (though I've only tried a couple websites) but the only 'detail' is that I can't stand not seeing it against my chrome dark theme, so I think it should offer changing its icon to white or clear so that it can support browser dark themes.. for now I guess I'll have to bury it in the chrome menu but I'd like to have it handy so I'll probably just disable it and try again some time in the future to see if it's got a clear icon
- (2023-03-23) Teacher Daniel: i need this to work with disney plus
- (2023-03-23) DIUSI SINHA: It was good but one thing about it is that it doesnt go over any other windows (im trying to play a fullscreen game and play this and it doesnt show over the game), still other than that works good
- (2023-03-18) Jeferson Santos: Works really well with Lynda overtop of Adobe software! Thank you!
- (2023-03-16) 딸기맛있어: Does what you think would. Just needs subtitle support and more controls (fast forward and rewind) and maybe not such a shadow overlay when mousing over it.
- (2023-02-28) Maria Panjaitan: I need to use tool like this for watching tutorial while practicing it. It can still on top while opening photoshop program and the program inside, while other extension can't do it.