Transforms any page with links to images in a gallery with thumbnails and lightbox viewer. Added Links Generator.
Transforms any page with links to images, in a full gallery with thumbnails and lightbox-style viewer. When there are more than 650 images, you can select what group of images you want to see. This reduces resources usage when too many images are linked. Features - Image Link Generator to create automatic galleries (beta). - Thumbnails - Lightbox to easily view each image - Optional "compact mode" to vie more items at once. - Drag the thumbnails to a folder or alt-click to save the full-size image - ctrl-click to open an image in a new tab - Optional automatic gallery PLEASE NOTE Only works with links to real images ( i.e. .jpg files) , not with links to pages with images. After installing the extension, please refresh the page hosting the images. Try with one of the pages listed here: http://www.google.com/search?q=%22index+of+/images%22+%22parent+directory%22+-mp3 or this http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&um=1&q=inurl:%22wp-content/gallery%22%20%22index%20of%22 Change log: 1.0 - First version 1.0.1 - Fixed iframes issues 1.1 - Image grouping 1.2 - Styles fix - alternative compact mode, re-enabled shift / ctrl / alt + mouse click 1.2.1 - v1.2 has some issues, reverted to the previous version 1.2.2. - Input filed issues now fixed 1.3 - Optional automatic gallery ( beta ) 1.3.1 - fixed the automatic startup 1.4 - Fixed the centering issues, added a new "image links generator" (beta) 1.4.1 / 1.4.2 - Small fixes 1.4.3 - Interface improvements 1.4.4 - links generator: better interface - numbering fixed - new auto filename option - fixed image centering in some cases - added brief in-line instructions 1.4.5 - Fixed a numering issue - added step value 1.4.6 - added "lab" random option - warning when too many images will be parsed - first image will now is the one you start from - test alt replacer 1.4.7 - test features added and disabled 1.4.8 - When in automatic mode, the "are you sure" request is disabled. 1.5 - new popup image explorer (beta, but already cool) 1.5.1 - bugfix 1.6.0 - Total rewrite to follow the new Vhorme Extensions guidelines - basic support form multilingual interface 1.6.1 - in links generator (LG), options to start with a custom range - LG: images with loading error are removed - LG: loading status
- (2020-04-09) Stephen Butler: Works very well for what it is designed to do. Only thing I would like to see added it the ability to show only the largest image of a set instead of having the same image shown multiple times at different resolutions. Kudos to the Dev!
- (2019-12-17) Mobile Apps: Does exactly what I needed : With many pictures on a website with only directory listings, I can display all the pictures without having to click them one by one.
- (2018-04-08) Сергей Титов: not working!
- (2017-01-25) Rui Cunha: Link parsing should be better because not all images are shown. Also, could there be an option to do this by default when opening the webpage? Otherwise, great extension!
- (2016-09-21) John Rice: Can you make local gallery, please!
- (2016-09-01) Patrice Lefebvre: Does exactly what I needed : I have many raw pictures on a website (used for my backups) which shows only directory listings, with IMG inspector I can display all the pictures without having to click them one by one. Great!
- (2016-02-14) nikon erezanu: EXACTLY I WAS LOOKING FOR, THANKS!!
- (2015-11-11) Balz Schreier: Does only work with very simple pages. It should work like Chrome Inspection that displays all image resources loaded on a page. This plugin obviously just parses the HTML for IMG tag, very poor approach.
- (2015-07-29) Bubu Daba: good job
- (2015-05-12) trendy mack: i love this app it helps me very much
- (2015-03-10) Michael Jones: Out of 10 webpages tried only worked on 1. A real disappointment.
- (2014-12-24) Works great!
- (2014-08-05) Oli vier: ne récupère rien du tout...
- (2014-03-21) Alex Proctor: Great, but could you make it so that rather than clicking a button I can right click on the web page and select something like "Expand image links" from the context menu? It would also be great to have a "Collapse image links" selection, if you want to un-expand the images once you view them.
- (2017-03-19, v:1.6.1) Anıl Bahar: gifv files
basicly they are gifs with mp4 extensions. Imgur using this system. Can you add this as well ? Cheeers!
- (2015-02-20, v:1.6.1) Christopher Weller: thumnail
- (2013-07-29, v:1.6.1) Didn't work at all
No popups, no thumbnails. Would generate url listing only.
- (2013-07-18, v:1.6.1) Hassan Ali: Local Drive
Can you add support for files that are located locally, it seems to only support those that are on the internet only.