Enlarge thumbnails, and show images/videos from links with a mouse hover.
There are plenty of settings which can be customized, and reviewing them is currently the best way to learn about what the extension is capable of. Sections on the options page that may need explanation: ▪ Sieve An expandable set of site specific and general purpose rules for getting the larger image, media or other content. ▪ Grants List of user defined sites where the extension should and shouldn't work.
- (2020-01-26) Mostafa Mohamed: great
- (2020-01-20) Luis Felipe Carranza: I cant think what my life would be without this!
- (2020-01-10) Subhash Chand Verma: Useful application
- (2020-01-09) Steven D R: Normally works fine, recently zoom for Google images is limited. Small photo appears no matter resolution of photo mouse hovers over. There is no way to contact Imagus, I searched and there is apparently no one developing the app who replies to reddit posts. Its disappointing that the best app for zoom in Chrome when there's issue there's no one to respond. I keep searching for alternatives, none work in Chrome like this one.
- (2019-12-21) abdellatif hilal: FORMIDABLE TRUCK
- (2019-12-20) Lord X: Have been using it for years and love it. But lately hasn't been working as well, mainly on google images.
- (2019-12-15) Connor Costello: hard to customize. If I dont want to see the youtube thumbnails, there is no option to turn it off on a certain website, and if there is it is completely unintuitive and not user friendly
- (2019-12-15) nick357 luo: 为什么不能让快捷键直接 （进入）完整缩放模式 或者在可缩放图片旁边显示个进入的图标
- (2019-12-11) mostafa م: how can I enable it on duckduckgo.com?
- (2019-12-11) Hill: better than hover zoom + by a mile. its sieve system is updated frequently so your fav site always work with imagus.
- (2019-12-09) Marcus: It doesn't work on Facebook anymore.
- (2019-11-22) Akira: 巨好用的一个插件 不过最近发现不能正常在pixiv上使用 望修复
- (2019-11-20) Юравед Ведрусский: Отличное расширение, но последнее время перестало работать на https://photosight.ru . А так удобно, чтоб не присматриваться к превьюшкам.
- (2019-11-20) 徐冰雪: 超级好用！！
- (2019-11-06) k i: It may not work properly because you updated Google Chrome. version: 78.0.3904.87（Official Build） （64bit）
- (2019-11-01) Dorka Ixińska: Działa bardzo dobrze, nawet na Facebooku :) Tylko dlaczego nie ma go na liście w wynikach wyszukiwania po wpisaniu w wyszukiwarkę frazy: "zoom images"? Nigdy bym się o nim nie dowiedziała, gdyby nie polecenie pewnej osoby z forum
- (2019-10-25) Vedant S.: I used to use this extension everyday. But why does this new update require all these new, frankly unnecessary permissions? Disabled for now. Please fix.
- (2019-10-18) ler bong shu: ig profile cant zoom anymore T_T
- (2019-10-15) Terifiel: Fantastic extension that I get use out of every hour. It's already superb, but if I could make a feature request, can we have shortcuts to "freeze" the image in place so we can mouse-over it for right clicking? Additionally can we have a shortcut to copy the full view of the image to our clipboard?
- (2019-10-11) Second Life Around: Is anyone else using this with Opera GX or even a different browser, but noticed that for the last day or so it appears to no longer function while on YouTube?
- (2019-10-05) nowar: 我就想问一下 如果是一个链接 鼠标移上去 为什么不能放大 比如1688的搜索结果页
- (2019-09-29) Jonathan Summers: It's been great for a long time. The only extension that zooms YouTube thumbnails. But, now it's even struggling to show most of the images on Google Image Search.
- (2019-09-28) Nicholas Malkin: I removed this extension for a while but I came back because I can not live without it! It is so handy to have installed!
- (2019-09-27) Потрогай пузико ежа: Отличное расширение. Добавьте пожалуйста фильтр для новой почты mail.ru, чтобы прикреплённые картинки просматривались.
- (2019-09-21) Zenitsu Depresso 落ち込む: Torna qualquer site rico em multimídia infinitamente mais agradável e, como resultado, passo menos tempo clicando ao redor.
- (2015-07-02, v:0.9.8.23) Paul B.: xenforo avatars
Please add avatars for xenforo forums. Typical pic url is http://www.christianforums.com/data/avatars/s/276/276526.jpg?1432192673 No idea how to do this myself, or work most of the options. Thanks.
- (2015-06-22, v:0.9.8.23) Bruno Patuleia: Behance
Add https://www.behance.net support
- (2015-06-20, v:0.9.8.23) Terry Canaan: None of the shortcut keys work
What am I doing wrong?
- (2015-06-16, v:0.9.8.23) Maurits van Mastrigt: Uncaught TypeError: caption.replace is not a function
I'm (randomly) get this error in the latest version of Chrome: Uncaught TypeError: caption.replace is not a function @ content.js:27 PVI.prepareCaption @ content.js:27 PVI.find @ content.js:53 PVI.m_over @ content.js:109
- (2015-06-14, v:0.9.8.22) Rich Bordoni: Contact
Hey, I was having a problem with Imagus randomly not working at certain times in the day. I posted about it a few weeks ago but I started running into the issue again. You mentioned contacting you about possible accessing my machine when it's not working. Can I have your email address or maybe you could circle me on G+?
- (2015-06-14, v:0.9.8.22) Ben H: OS X 10.11 Beta Compatibility
Hello, I have been using Imagus for a couple years now, and I absolutely love it. I use it in OS X (Started with 10.8, then went through 10.9 and 10.10 Beta programs, now using 10.11 Beta) Since installing OS X 10.11 Beta, Imagus has stopped working correctly. I still get the red outline around images and image links, but nothing pops up. If I Cmd+Tab to switch to another window, the preview image then pops up. So basically, Imagus only displays the preview image when the window's focus is lost. The tech details: OS: OS X 10.11 Beta 1 (Build 15A179w) Browsers tested: Safari Version 8.1 (11601.1.32.10) Chrome Version 43.0.2357.124 (64-bit) I have also updated Sieve. Any help is appreciated, thanks!
- (2015-06-10, v:0.9.8.22) Jasper Kueppers: Loading Images on Reddit
I use this mainly on reddit, and have recently run into the issue that Imagus will start loading the wrong links, along with me encountering the yellow 'loading circle' far more often than previously.
- (2015-06-10, v:0.9.8.22) Mikeven H: Auto rename the downloaded pic
I see that Imagus can grad the title of pic from site like 500px ; If it can also auto rename the downloaded file, that will be great for pic management. It will be much easier to find it later
- (2015-06-09, v:0.9.8.22) Mohamed Amerrrouss: won't work on instagram anymore
Used to work perfect but since they changed the layout of instagram it won't load/zoom any picture at all...
- (2015-06-09, v:0.9.8.22) Waleed WB: Gif won't load on twitter
When there's a gif on twitter & you hover over it and load it with Imagus, a png (the thumbnail of the gif) loads instead of the actual gif (which is an mp4 video). (I'm used to load gifs fine with Hoverzoom extention, but I like Imagus more & I'm only keeping it installed for this usage) I've tried to look up at the Sieve trying to find a fix for this problem but I don't know where to start (as there's no clear tutorial explaining how Imagus sieve rules work), So I was left with option of using a userscript via Tampermonkey & change the gifs nodes from <video></video> to <a></a> (which works great for me but at the price of the browser performance). So can this problem be fixed or it's a deadend? And thanks btw for your great extention.