Easy overview over PlanetSide2 Alerts in Chrome.
*Features*: - Modern design - Displays running alerts + details - Displays server status - Notifies when alert starts (+ reminds Xmin before alert's over) # What's new in 1.1.1? https://github.com/kurtextrem/PS2Alerts/releases/tag/1.1.1 Code repository: https://github.com/kurtextrem/PS2Alerts Reddit: http://de.reddit.com/r/Planetside/comments/1w1oxt/is_there_need_for_a_chrome_alerts_extension/
- (2016-09-07) Minh Trung Le: handy to check if my favourite continent is unlocked (In Briggs there is only 1 continent unlocked at any given time).
- (2015-05-16) Josh Bockus: Super handy alert monitoring while not in game!
- (2014-10-24) Ry M: GG
- (2014-10-13) Alex: Out of data. Need a upgrade!
- (2014-07-14) John Massay: No downsides to downloading this. Very useful program.
- (2014-07-04) Ken Mortimer: Needs to be updated for the Watterson-Mattherson merge =P
- (2014-06-14) Mike Shade: Good Stuff
- (2014-06-11) Tendai Dongo: amazing, exactly what i needed
- (2014-06-10) Robert Butterfield: Thx so much
- (2014-06-06) Matt Cavanagh: Brilliant plugin, developer is very helpful with making new features and fixing bugs. Good work!
- (2014-02-05) Jam: Now I can keep track of the War across ALL theaters AND still carry on with life! Highly recommended for any Planetside die hard!
- (2014-02-01) fuzz buket: excellent
- (2014-02-01) Brandon Wood: Great extension.
- (2014-01-30) John Smith: Why is it showing only Connery alert notifications when an alert starts/nears an end. I play on woodman and I'd like to be able choose between servers, as I really don't care about Connery alerts.
- (2014-01-27) robin walter: does everything it is supposed todo ^^
- (2014-01-27) Pedro Graça: This is brilliant. Great job...
- (2014-01-27) Teddy J: Good little extension to see active alerts while not in game.
- (2014-01-26) Aymen Qader: This is excellent! Thanks so much!
- (2017-02-20, v:1.1.1) Антон: Error
Two days ago app stop working. Shows error and nothing helps.
- (2017-02-15, v:1.1.1) Veni Dicio: Alert Prediction Notification
Idea: Alert Prediction Notification Steps/Algo: 1.Check what time the alert ended yesterday from API or PS2Alerts.com . 2. Subtract 90mins from the recorded time. 3. Send user a notification within 30mins that an alert is most likely about to start. I'd really appreciate if you can add this feature to the extension. It may encourage/remind players who only want to play if an alert is in progress; therefore hopefully it'll bring more players to the game. Thank you! =)
- (2016-04-22, v:1.1.0) Fredrik Magnusson: Dropdowns do not work
I haven't used this extension for some weeks, and now the dropdown lists for selecting servers and badge color no longer. I click them, but no options come up. I tried reinstalling the extension to no avail, so now I am stuck on Cobalt. If this can't be fixed, is there some other way for me to change server without relying on the dropdowns (such as a config file)?
- (2016-03-02, v:1.1.0) Vincent Tuminello: Displayed Server is not the one I chose!
Hi, first thankyou for this extension, it's been very useful! Starting a few days ago, the displayed server has changed from Connery to Cobalt even though in the settings I have it set to show only Connery! I think there might have been a Chrome update that may be conflicting with this extension but I'm not sure.
- (2015-03-09, v:0.4.5.2) C.G.B. Spender: doesn't work
no data gets loaded, the only thing the icon popup shows is: Options | the reload icon. Clicking the reload icon yields no results
- (2015-02-17, v:0.4.5.2) Manuel Phelouzat: Not working...
Too bad, it would have been great. I will continue to check for updates, in case you have the time to make one.
- (2015-01-29, v:0.4.5.2) Deividas NC: it doesnt work anymore
if this app doesnot work it must be removed from store.
- (2014-07-18, v:0.4.5.2) Aleksey Nitsenko: Stops working after I reboot my computer
Although PS2 Alerts is a great plugin, there seems to be a problem with it, making me reinstall it every day. Every time I install it everything works just fine until I turn off my PC. After turning the PC back on the plugin stops showing any chrome notifications and the bell icon doesn't give any indications as well. Could you please look into that? If you need any logs or something, just let me know.
- (2014-07-04, v:0.4.4) Ken Mortimer: Emerald
Just a little note, Waterson and Mattherson merged to make Emerald server (it seems that querying Mattherson's API returns the correct data for the new Emerald)
- (2014-06-12, v:0.4) Daniel S.: Alerts on Firefox
Dear dev, I recently uninstalled Chrome due to it's "only chrome store extensions allowed" policy. Therefore, I would like to know if you had any plans on making this for Firefox. Thanks ;)