Replaces the text 'IP' with 'immense penis' because that's way better.
Replaces the text "IP" with "immense penis" because that's much better. The term "IP" as short for "intellectual property" is gross business jargon that has totally oversaturated writing about games. So better to make it about dong instead! Kotaku's Kirk Hamilton made this observation on Twitter and it was too good not to make real.
- (2019-03-27) Elliott McMullen: It doesnt work. I searched up IP and nothing happened. Fix it. It is hilarious though
- (2016-03-25) Ferdinand Joseph Fernandez: This currently breaks Twitter, it practically removes the textfield that lets the user write posts. Please fix.
- (2015-09-01) Jubilee Oblie Dabarere: Ok
- (2015-07-12) PCMASTERRACE 6969: Now all I have to do is install this extension and ask them to find their IP
- (2015-03-31) Robin Bieber: it is hilarious i like to have an immense penis
- (2015-03-17) Andrea Gonzalez: my penis became immense
- (2015-01-14) Keegan Sholty (SenoDahEatable): omg thats amazing!!xDDDD
- (2014-09-02) Ben Taylor: Its the greatest thing I've ever seen in my life
- (2014-06-27) James Harries: This is really great and I love using it. One thing I would like to mention is that when the term is "IP" in caps, it does not actually get changed. While this isn't that big a deal and it is still fun otherwise, I just thought I would mention it.
- (2014-06-24) June Sullivan: 11/10 would IP again.
- (2014-06-24) James Liu: Extends my own Immense Penis too.
- (2014-06-24) Miles Stanton: this is a great new immense penis from ubisoft!
- (2014-06-24) Eliot Lash: 10/10 would immense penis again
- (2014-06-24) Immense Penis Extender is best app.