Track multiple portfolio in real time. You also get in-depth information on each stock. Stock Quotes, Multiple Watch List.
Multiple Stock Portfolio Stock Portfolio is designed for tracking multiple stock portfolio in a simple and beautiful interface from your favorite chrome browser with a single click. Here is a list of features currently available: * Add/Delete multiple portfolio(s). * Each portfolio can have multiple stocks. * To add a stock to your portfolio, type in symbol and click "Add" button. * Drag and drop(stock ticker) stocks to re-arrange order within a portfolio. * One click delete of any stock. * Click any stock to get it's details including OHLC, changes, volume, market capital, and etc. * Starting 1.5.0 release, we have introduced a great feature called "Stock Portfolio Dashboard". Simply click on "Dashboard" button and we will show you dashboard for each portfolio in a new tab. This is a great way to follow your stocks with real time data and real time graphs. Try it out and let us know what you think? ##### Version - 1.1 ##### * Dropped extension size from 40MB down to 1.14MB now. * Increased extension performance by 25%. ##### Version - 1.2 ##### * Stock data will now be saved for better user experience and will be updated every 5 seconds. * Further reduction in extension size + increased performance. ##### Version - 1.3 ##### * Clicking on a stock will show you latest news aggregated from various sources, everything in one place. ##### Version - 1.4 ##### * Extension now preserves your last portfolio you visited and will load that portfolio when you re-launch the extension. * If you click on link within News feed, it opens news in a new tab. And when you re-launch, it will automatically take you where you left off. ##### Version - 1.4.2 ##### * Re-arranged Add/Delete Portfolio buttons together. * Added Facebook and Ratings buttons. ##### Version - 1.4.3 ##### * Fixing a critical bug where if user drags and drops stock in one place, it was deleting all other portfolios stocks. ##### Version - 1.5.0 ##### * Very happy to introduce a great feature. Stock Portfolio Dashboard. Simply click on "Dashboard" button and we will now show dashboard for each portfolio in a new tab. This is a great way to follow your stocks with real time data and real time graphs. Try it out and let us know what you think? ##### Version - 1.5.1 ##### * User were not able to add ticker that has special characters like "."(dot), "="(equal) etc. Fixing this issue. ##### Future Release ##### With next release you will get the following features: * Add transaction data for each stock within multiple portfolio. * Real time update of your portfolio performance per your transaction data.
- (2019-10-01) fo phin: well, tbh, the interface is quite simple and straightforward...however, all it showing me are just "Loading" text, i think the source is dead. quite disappointing.
- (2019-08-06) David Johnson: Dead extension. Needs to be removed.
- (2019-07-16) Grow'ed Up Goonies Productions: Doesnt work like MOST ALL google extensions!!
- (2019-04-08) Tamara !!!: Waited 30 minutes and still trying to load
- (2018-11-22) Alex Shyu: 2018//11/22 Stopped working. Forever in "Loading" state.
- (2018-08-17) Jesse Olivo: Either stopped working or loading is taking way too long. If lookups/details depend on a server that isn't up, this plugin becomes useless.
- (2018-07-18) patrick tobin: never shows any price quotes
- (2018-05-16) Sanjeet Singh: Dashboard view should show me current price of the stock but does not
- (2018-05-15) Irineu Tolentino: É bom, mas falta indicar preço e oscilação do ativo na extensão. Pra inserir símbolos do Brasil deve-se incluir ".sa" depois do código do ativo.
- (2018-03-11) Dan Hackens: app never worked ? never was added to my chrome ?
- (2018-03-09) GM Team: NICE !
- (2018-01-29) Tushar Sharma: Does not show quotes or date of any kind. Dashboard also stays blank. Could have been useful.
- (2018-01-22) Jorge Vismara: it does not work
- (2018-01-18) Graeme Toon: No data, does not work.
- (2018-01-16) Brian Boogher: This no longer works. 1/16/2018
- (2017-12-22) S Ezin: Doesn't load charts
- (2017-12-15) Drew Farinha: not working. eom
- (2017-11-16) Ryan Morris: Stopped working on 9/5/2017 around 2:15pm EST and hasn't been updated in years. Find another extension!
- (2017-10-04) Carlos Frum: This app does not download quotes!
- (2017-10-03) Liquid Rider: This is such a great extention but it doesn't seem to be working except for the news part. Not seeing any stats just shows up as blank
- (2017-09-29) Phillip D. LaRue: Was great, but doesn't work anymore... doesn't update.
- (2017-09-29) James Ziebka: Takes forever to load.
- (2017-09-29) Billy Scotti: Stopped working
- (2017-09-26) Bryan Dobbs: Stopped working in early September, unfortunately. Shame.
- (2017-09-26) Armand Marciano: Doesn't work anymore
- (2019-05-09, v:1.5.3) Dan Z: NOT LOADING
Hi, I've added the extension and symbols but they do not load on the dashboard.
- (2019-03-28, v:1.5.3) Jake Mayock: Interested in buying this extension
Hi - do you have any interest in selling this chrome extension? Would be interested in discussing. Best, Jake Mayock
- (2018-10-24, v:1.5.3) Sanjay Danani: Can't Load
Am using Chrome on my Linux Fedora 27. Pls advise how to get it to work. Thanks!
- (2018-09-18, v:1.5.3) Bruce Holmes: not loading?
- (2018-06-13, v:1.5.3) Dean Abraham: Thanks! Answered all my questions!
Looking for stock tracker. Not Google. Thanks! Retired Senior Vice President, Morgan Stanley
- (2018-03-29, v:1.5.3) Steve Becker: Getting rid of chrome icon/dashboard
How do I get rid of this dashboard??The icon won't go away....tried unsynching it but to no avail. I do not want this dashboard ext on here at all. Please help.
- (2018-03-09, v:1.5.3) Michael Crandall: half broken
please update, this has real potential to a great add on if you would just fix the ticket and the details of the dashboard.
- (2018-03-07, v:1.5.3) Bryan DeLaCruz: Installed today
Does not work
- (2018-03-06, v:1.5.3) Fabien Joyeux: Just installed, does not even open...
Does not work
- (2018-02-13, v:1.5.3) Jean Morex: No Longer Updates stock prices
...hasn't since Aug - at least for me.