Real time news with sentiment analysis for daily stock trader! Add on useful features such as: profit display, sector performance...
- (2021-01-08) Awesome. I like it that I don't have to go to other pages to do the research. everything is right on one screen.
- (2021-01-07) andrew blowe: Gives me the info I need to stay on top of things!
- (2020-12-17) Andy Le: this extension is awesome
- (2020-12-16) Loan Dao: The new update is amazing! It is the one stop-shop that I have been looking for. Thanks for keeping me up to date with the latest stock news.
- (2020-12-15) Andrew Blowe: This is awesome. Now whenever I go to a specific stock page on Robinhood website with my laptop. I can see news, insider trading, market sector performance.... This extension rocks. Not sure why it doesn't work for others but you must go to a stock page on robinhood. Example https://robinhood.com/stocks/MSFT
- (2020-09-21) Vic Rushing: Doesn't work at all. Nothing happens when you click on it.
- (2020-03-04) Deepak Nigade: Options are disabled to configure. Not of any use in Chrome browser (Version 80.0.3987.122)
- (2019-10-06) All Things Tech: an extension that is used within your robinhood account? Yeah thanks but no thanks. Add in the fact it utilizes seekalpha as a new source (at least according the screenshot). I can understand news sources like Reuters, WSJ ...etc, but not content writter sites like seekingalpha or investorplace. Simply put the news that comes through isn't going to move the market. unless its a ticker with little volume or a penny stock. Still giving it 3 for the concept.
- (2019-05-17) Ron Farmer: Doesn't work
- (2019-03-30) i can not find it on my apps
- (2019-01-15) Randy Simpson: It does not work
- (2020-06-23, v:0.0.17) Samuel Thompson: Willing to share the source?
Do you have a github repo for this, I'd be interested in developing some new features and updating it.
- (2020-06-09, v:0.0.17) Frank Murphy: live feed "undefined"
When I look at a stock page, I get the "live feed" with articles in it, but on the far right (just to the right of the time stamp, i.e., "2 h" or "an hour") I have a small black rectangle with the word "undefined" in it. I am using Windows 10 and the latest version of Chrome.
- (2020-05-17, v:0.0.17) Karlens Telisma: Robinhood Extension
- (2019-01-30, v:0.0.15) i Koichie: Review
It doesn't work
- (2018-12-20, v:0.0.15) Randy Simpson: Robinhood News Feed Chrome App
Am I missing something because all I get is a description?
- (2018-12-20, v:0.0.15) Randy Simpson: Chrome App
It doesn't work