Simple Weather Forecast and Radar shows the current conditions, forecast, and radar image.
swfr is a quick, simple, lightweight weather extension. It sits in your toolbar and displays the current temperature. When clicked, it shows the current weather conditions (temperature, humidity, and wind), the 5 day forecast, and an animated radar loop of your region.
- (2021-04-28) Steve W.: Like others have said, it won't find my zip code. Without that, the app is useless as nothing else will load without the zip code. Fix it or remove this app from the store!
- (2019-05-05) Kevin Griffin: Dear J-Burnette Developer, The first time I had installed the Simple Weather Forecast and Radar I had liked it and thought it was very useful, but now I had reinstalled it on my browser and the extension is non responsive. I have tried numerous times to submit my zip code, state or city to them and got no response from the developer as of to my weather conditions or weather radar. If you could please fix the bug for me I would give your extension a better rating? I am not pleased or satisfied at the moment with the outcome of your extension on my Yandex Browser. Thank you for your time of day, patience, honesty and graciousness. Best regards to everyone at your development team, Sincerely, Kevin
- (2019-03-05) Albert911emt -: First I entered my zip code, then clicked "save" - waited and waited, but it didn't do anything except show the rotating "clock" busy icon. Then I tried entering my city and state - same result. Uninstalled.
- (2019-01-12) Dieter Elstner: Findet keine Orte in Österreich
- (2019-01-04) Edith Lowe: i can't / won't find my zip code. wait 10 minutes for it to find my zip and load. i put in my zip, clicked "save" and nothing but 10 freaking minutes of the loading icon just spinning around.
- (2018-09-07) Jamie Pejza: Perfect for reviewing weather conditions at a glance including current radar and extended forecast for the next few days.
- (2018-06-29) Patrick Conrey: I'm so happy to find a weather extension that has radar and doesn't serve ads. Having the current temperature displayed as a badge on the extension icon was a great touch. Awesome utility 10/10.
- (2018-05-31) J Dog: If this could have weather icons with the descriptions rather than just words, it would be nearly perfect. It's hard to find weather apps with a good radar attached.
- (2018-01-11) Jacob Weyer: Easily to view forecast right in the browser without all the ad spam thrown in.
- (2017-12-26) Vasily Titskiy: no Celsius support
- (2016-08-01) Dustin Abild: Great extension! Reminiscent of Forecast Fox.
- (2016-05-02) Dan Berger: Nice, it just needs more info, such as humidity, wind, hourly forecast, etc.
- (2016-04-19) Daniel Boone: Great extension!
- (2016-04-19) Michael Baer: Love the extension. Best one I could find for Google. I highly recommend it
- (2016-04-18) Justice Heltzel: Really helpful weather extension. I love having the subtle current temp. indicator on my browser.
- (2019-06-29, v:1.5) Kevin Griffin: Not Working just Spinning Around and Nothing Happens
Dear Developer, I had used your radar for many years, and found the extension to be much resourceful and informative. Though I had an issue where I had changed the settings and then went to revert back to my initial setting for my city. I found that in the process of trying to obtain my city using my zipcode that nothing happens but just a spinning pointer. Could you please see to it that you are able to fix to this glitch so I can further enjoy your extension with the year to come as years before. Thank you for your time of day, patience, honesty and graciousness, in reading my email. Best regards to you, your health, your family, your family's health, as well everyone's health and their families health at your company, Look forward to using your extension again soon, Sincerely, Kevin
- (2019-01-16, v:1.5) Greg Schmidt: New Year Glitch?
App no longer updates. Tried to re-install and it won't accept my location ZIP code or City. "searching icon" just spins and spins. Worked fine for me up until this year. I'm using the latest version of Chrome.
- (2019-01-06, v:1.5) Susan Creger: Stopped Updating
Today is Sunday 3:10 AM and it is reading sunny skies and wrong temp. And the daily forecast starts on previous Thursday It has stopped updating.
- (2018-02-13, v:1.3) No radar
My window shows the forecast but no radar.