This extension keeps an eye on your stock prices and it will notify you whenever the app crosses your trigger price.
This extension helps you for keeping an eye on your stock's prices. In the settings page, you can enter up to 10 stock symbols and their respective expected prices you want to be notified for. The extension will monitor the current stock prices behind the scene and it will send you a notification if your stock's current price crosses your trigger price. Right now we only support stocks in NASDAQ, but we will be adding more in future updates. - This item is suitable for the people who have less stock portfolio. - Or the people who are just trying stock market and have bought 1 or 2 stocks. - Or for those who just keep an eye on daily stock price and keep track of market to jump in.
- (2021-07-31) David Silva: Pretty much the only extension that works AND has notifications that I could find. One thing I'd suggest is putting "Price goes above" and "Price goes below" in the same line so I don't have to display the same stock twice. As well as that, I'd suggest being able to see my above and below as well as the % difference in the same display as the current price so I don't have to go into my settings to check every time.
- (2018-05-15) Nir Melamoud: Working now, ! - maybe the only app that is working... would be great if you can add a way to see %+amount up/down this day and link to google finance
- (2017-09-13) james mellstrom: 13 Sep: Update: Alerts not working. Guess I spoke too soon when I gave it an initial 4 stars. Down to 1 star now. Good app, but would be even better if an audio alert could be included along with the popup.
- (2017-03-25) P S: Great Extension! Works perfectly well when all the stocks are added.
- (2020-08-20, v:2.1) Daragh Curtis: Not working
Sadly no data is been displayed nor are any alarms working
- (2017-12-11, v:1.4) Nir Melamoud: stop working
in most days I do not see any data at all, once a week I see data for one stock, can you fix ?
- (2017-06-15, v:1.1) james mellstrom: StockEye
Alerts do not work. How to activate them other than putting the switch to "ON?"