The Chrome extension for humanity.
It’s in your newsfeed, it’s in the news. Too often those fleeing disaster and despair are called “queue jumpers”, “boat people” or worse.. “illegals”. It’s easy to lose sight of their humanity. This simple Chrome extension replaces these words and brings in a little more dignity. Let's call them humans.
- (2017-04-21) Firestar9114: This extension as remarkably stupid. Articles and pages were written that way for a reason. Hiding things because you don't want to "feel bad" or because you want to virtue signal to yourself or others is the behavior of a spoiled brat. You don't need to agree with these things but sweeping them under the rug doesn't make them disappear. The people who think this app has any purpose need to grow up and face reality, and not take offense at every little thing.
- (2016-11-19) Γιαννης Κ: An article is meant to be read as it is written. If you alter it you're missing the point, what the author is trying to tell you. Now if you don't have the common sense to distinguish right from wrong or you just want to live in a fairytale then this extension is just right for you.
- (2016-01-23) Julio Rosenblatt: Terrific idea, if only we could edit the words out of people's mouths. I've been seeing the word imhuman a lot recently, I assume that's meant to be the same sort of thing...
- (2015-09-10) Brett Williams: What a wonderful idea.
- (2015-09-09) Deborah Goodson: Thank You Google. Human's forget that at one time they had direct relatives who were also fleeing bad circumstances. I have a friend who's great grandparents immigrated from Syria and made a good life in America. Had they not left over 100 years ago for America my good friend might be one of those families leaving for a safe place to raise their families.
- (2015-09-09) Adam Valvasori: Really great idea!
- (2015-09-09) Jonatan García: Nice :)
- (2015-09-08) Will Woods: It really does change the way you read an article. Very good.
- (2015-09-08) Fauzul Amin: Nice!
- (2015-09-04) Martin Burgess: So wonderful!
- (2015-09-04) Asha Titus: Brilliant!