Unmark's Chrome extension for saving your marks.
The Unmark Chrome extension allows you to easily save pages to your Unmark account. You can do the following: - Right click on any page to quickly save it to your account behind-the-scenes - Click the extension icon provided to save/update the page with more details - Archive, restore and delete the page from your account using the extension icon - Search your saved marks from the omnibox (Type unmark then your search). Search is restricted to paid accounts only. - Open source! Fork it on GitHub: https://github.com/plainmade/unmark-chrome
- (2018-03-17) What Happened Yesterday: It's not working.
- (2016-08-02) Andrew Davis: Does not work with self-hosted version. Disappointed.
- (2014-07-07) Mike Power: Great for what it does and looks really nice BUT why would I use it rather than Diigo? Apart from some coloured tags. The search facility is cool but if I want to see my bookmarks I need to use a separate bookmarklet to go to my page. Diigo allows me to do everything in one Chrome Extension and I can annotate, capture a screenshot, cache, tag, search, share the bookmarked link, add to groups etc.
- (2014-07-06) Robin Good: Super-simple, elegant and intuitive Unmark is a great help for anyone needing to keep aside, archive and organize lots of bookmarks. A little counterintuitive is the sign-up form, but once you pay attention to the arrows on the form, you can start bookmarking in no time. A great tool.
- (2014-03-26) Asher Holy: It's so easy to save anything and everything. Unmark itself is awesome too, but being able to mark and label anything in a couple clicks propels this from a good idea to an amazing idea with great implementation.
- (2014-03-26) Josh Hrach: Sure, you can already bookmark a site with one click. But how long does it take for you to go through them? With one click, I can add a site to Unmark and have it somewhere that encourages me to do something about it. This definitely has made me more productive with my browsing.
- (2014-03-07) Colin Devroe: You don't even need to go back into Unmark. Unbelievable.