Turn the Word Wide Web into little England.
Scared of immigrants? Worried by facts? Tired of the whole modern Britain? No problem. Turn the Word Wide Web into little England. This extension changes some of key words that appear in your browser to UKIP's truth, so that you too can now see the world as UKIP does. Brought to you by the Mirror.
- (2017-11-23) Josh ??????: Best thing I've ever installed
- (2014-11-24) Andrew Denny: I thought I'd give it a go, but it isn't even mildly funny, nor is it accurate to what Ukippers think. It's merely bigoted in the opposite way. Now I can't find out how to remove the thing. It's deceptive and dishonest.
- (2014-11-24) A. J. Ferguson: How the hell do you get rid of it?
- (2014-11-23) Jason MacArthur: How do i uninstall it???
- (2014-11-21) Valsayre: You cannot remove it, it's impossible.
- (2014-11-20) Alex: Unfortunately this conflicts with my homemade British tabloid sensationalism goggles script.
- (2014-11-24, v:1.3) A. J. Ferguson: How to remove
Go to your extensions in your settings and click delete or disable.
- (2014-11-24, v:1.3) A. J. Ferguson: Cannot remove
How do you get it off? It's really screwing things up.
- (2014-11-20, v:1.2) T S: Can't uninstall from Chromebook
I installed this on Chrome on a Chromebook and now cannot find the app to uninstall it. So words are getting changed...