This extension will notify you of new messages and responses on the Tom’s Hardware forums.
Receive notification of new answers to your threads and incoming private messages on the Tom’s Hardware community. This extension will conveniently alert you as soon as a new message or response is available and will display the relevant links for easy access. Features: * Alert notification when a topic you are participating in is updated or replied to. * Track unread messages and threads. * Receive notice when you get a new private message. * Easy, 1-click opening of all your topics with new, updated answers. More Information: * Extension is secure and doesn’t store your username or password. * Just log in on Tom’s Hardware so that the extension can access the information on your threads. * If you have any questions about the extension – ask us on the forum at http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/21521-9-hardware-chrome-community-extension
- (2017-06-29) David R: This extension is super useful, once it's added, you'll never want to remove it! Having a special place for notifications like this is super efficient.
- (2016-07-26) Nisar M.: Works great. It will always notify me when people post something.
- (2016-06-02) Cade: Keeps me updated on my questions so I can view the responses as soon as I boot Chrome.
- (2015-12-20) Johnny English: very very helpful if u use tomshardware on a daily basis
- (2015-11-25) Oliver D: Didn't work for me.
- (2015-09-07) Michael Sedore: great and very helpful.
- (2015-07-29) Jovanny Mexia: It's a great Extension, but then I got it on my new PC. I get an error every time I go to TomsHarware with this extension installed. "An error occurred while processing your request. Reference #97.d6c23d17.1438200785.976c5bbd"
- (2015-07-13) John Doe: This works very well and is great for anyone who is looking to get quick notifications on this site.
- (2015-06-24) spens f: Works great. It will always notify me when people post something.
- (2015-06-08) Reef: gr8
- (2015-01-23) Kaden Golda: it works, lol
- (2014-12-11) Luka Antokhin: works great always got my question awnserer
- (2014-08-17) Hisham Mohamed: 5 out of 5 Recommended as Hell !
- (2014-08-15) David Gonzalez: It works. 5/5
- (2013-12-23) David: It's useful and simple, with options to make it suit your needs, but recently it has slowed down my browser and because of this I'm removing it. I don't know why it has made my browser slow but until this problem is fixed I won't use it.
- (2013-10-15) Ali Samin: This is seriously useful to anyone who uses the website and especially if you ask a lot of questions there.
- (2019-08-20, v:0.2.0.1) Kry Chol: 404 error
Needs update after the site changed address, cannot see threads and it cannot connect at all
- (2019-05-28, v:0.2.0.1) Avik Basu: Doesn't work
Can't open the forum using the extension anymore. Shows a 404 error.
- (2018-08-18, v:0.2.0.1) Eleanor Wong: Fixed
My right email i put in hp is correct when i sighn in it wont work
- (2016-09-07, v:0.2.0.1) Dennis Hites: black screen
Ever since the anniversary up-date I am getting an occasional brief black screen. The audio does not stop and everything returns in a second or two, but it is very disrupting.Can you find a cure?
- (2015-10-22, v:0.2.0.1) Zhanna Luchezarova: Extansion buyout
Hi, I am interested in acquiring your extension "Tom's Hardware - My Threads" for a very good price. Please contact me at: [email protected]
- (2015-07-29, v:0.2.0.1) Jovanny Mexia: I can't go on TomsHardware with this extension on
Every time I try to go into TomsHarware, I get this. "An error occurred while processing your request. Reference #97.d6c23d17.1438200785.976c5bbd"
- (2015-01-26, v:0.2.0.1) Raymond Boorman: cost
intrested in buying an emptie case and want to know the cost of a new and used ACER PREDATOR G5910
- (2015-01-01, v:0.2.0.1) Kyle McMahon: How does this work?
How does this extension know to look for answers for my threads and not some random guy like Billy_J_Joe ya know what im saying? How does this extension recognize my account from all the others? I see no kind of login or anything
- (2014-09-09, v:0.2.0.1) SP AK: personal address
I am forget my address for sim card 💳 ..
- (2014-06-22, v:0.2.0.1) gale Dever: My old pictures on cell phones
I have lost a lot my photos from several different phones all with same carrier and same phone number. I'm not real good with electronics or phones so I don't know where to start. But would love have my piece. I've only had 2 email account thru all these phones.xz