Get the current weather on the new tab page. Forecastfox Lite is a simple, easy to use extension that shows you the time and…
Get the current weather on the new tab page. Forecastfox Lite is a simple, easy to use extension that shows you the time and weather on the new tab page.
- (2018-01-04) Richard Ingram: I actually like having my new tabs to open to the current temperature and weather mini-summary. However, the extension no longer remembers my location and I frequently have to tell it again where I am located. I give up as of today. I'll open the Windows 10 Weather app and get a lot more information. So long!
- (2016-07-12) Giacomo Rossi: Very poor and ugly; nothing to compare with the uber better Firefox version!
- (2016-06-12) Nataliya Korolyova: Неужели нельзя сделать, как в Firefox. Чтобы прогноз на несколько дней в виде соответствующих значков был представлен в меню.
- (2016-06-07) Marko Salonen: Used to be the best. Now completely useless.
- (2016-05-08) Eduard Burlacu: GTFO with your retarded extension "upgrade".
- (2016-04-16) Roberto Luis Aguila: No funciona y no existe ayuda para repararlo
- (2016-04-11) Kurt's Visuals: What happened to the previous Great versions. Why WHY was the extension right there was nothing like it now its just as crappy as all the others are.. ):
- (2016-03-20) Jason M: What the hell happened to this once awesome app? It will not give options any more but before that it would not let me add my location. I can not use it at all. It really really really really really really really really really infinity SUCKS. Good job people.
- (2016-03-10) This is a poor substitute for the original, which seems to be MIA in the extensions search. But it still exists: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/forecastfox/ihffmkcfkejomlfnilnmkokcpgclhfeg It's by the same developer but is far better.
- (2016-02-27) Geovane G.Lima: um lixo!! o antigo dava de 10 x 0 nesse lixo
- (2016-02-21) Prashant kulkarni: old extension is lovely..this doesnot work
- (2016-01-21) Robert Boyd: I have an earlier version of the extension installed on one system -- it works just like forecastfox on Firefox. This newer version for Chrome is totally NOT what I was looking for. Not useful to me in its current form. Will remove it.
- (2016-01-19) cengiz kaan: ungenau
- (2016-01-19) Guy Masson: As of late this extension has become a "brick" Shows 0 degrees, geo location is correct, time is wrong ( UTC time, not local time) and the links no longer work. What happened?
- (2016-01-16) Владислав Бойко: Меняет стартовую страницу, и вообще не известно как работает. До сегодня стояла версия 13 года, работая отлично до недавних пор. Удаляю обе.
- (2016-01-12) Krystii: This was good up until about two weeks ago, when it suddenly stopped working.
- (2016-01-10) IÑAKI NEBREDA: horrible el cambio, vuelvan a la version anterior, gracias.
- (2016-01-07) Julen Nebreda: que cagada con la actualizacion... a dessistalar, 1 estrella y porque no se puyede poenr cero estrellas...
- (2015-12-28) Perico Lospalotes: It was great in Firefox, with Live maps
- (2015-12-27) Francisco Formoso: En win7 se bloquea a veces y no actualiza.
- (2015-12-05) Francis York Morgan: Here's the Forecastfox version everyone is actually looking for: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/forecastfox/ihffmkcfkejomlfnilnmkokcpgclhfeg
- (2015-11-16) Oxnate: Only added this (again) so that I could review it and tell you where you can still download the ORIGINAL FORECASTFOX! https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/forecastfox/ihffmkcfkejomlfnilnmkokcpgclhfeg Spread the word that the original, and still the best, is out there.
- (2015-11-04) B Lιm: bring back the task bar.
- (2015-10-15) Brian Spradlin: The original Forecastfox extension was great, providing current temp and weather in the toolbar. This new "Lite" version is much less useful. Definitely removing it, hoping the original version will be brought back.
- (2015-10-09) Troy DZ: Old extension was much better. This one is garbage, completely useless compared to the old one. Was nice to just hover over the app and see a small expanded window show the weather details. This app does not