Sticker, a stock ticker extension, displays vital stock information on the browser's tab
Allows you to surf and keep tabs on your favorite stocks at the same time without additional effort (e.g. check a website or an external widget) Configure up to 5 of your favorite stocks. Also configure the frequency in which the display and stocks should refresh. The stock information is displayed only on the active tab when you switch tabs and doesn't interfere with your browsing. Convenient (Omnibox) commands on the address bar - sticker start - starts Sticker from stop or pause states - sticker stop - stops Sticker - sticker pause - pauses Sticker. Automatically starts Sticker after browser restarts. - sticker options - opens Sticker options page
- (2018-06-29) Marty Zoerner: Many problems most of which were noted by others as well.
- (2017-12-07) Michael Langan: Doesn't work, support section didn't help.
- (2014-10-20) Reference Train: Don't get it. Says you can surf & monitor your stocks, but only works on active page, and only if the quote is displayed somewhere on that page. As soon as you surf in that tab, it's gone, and if you make another tab active, it's gone... Am I missing something?
- (2014-04-21) Helmut Roth: I absolutely love this stock ticker. I especially like that it does not reduce the usable screen area like a toolbar would. I could not have hoped for more.
- (2014-03-18) Jim Eman: I am looking for a live scrolling ticker symbol that I can see when I'm on another tab. This works as advertised but doesn't do what I want.
- (2013-07-06) daniela frausto: wow amazing
- (2015-02-18, v:1.3.0) Matthew Blau: How do I change the stocks on the ticker?
Need to modify it.
- (2014-03-14, v:1.2.9) Jon Hudak: Not Recognizing Any Ticker Symbols
I can't enter any ticker symbol on the settings page. Regardless of what symbol I choose (even the default, GOOG) the box turns red and I am unable to save. Am I missing something?