Scans current page for any ticker symbols and if found will display associated stock information in ticker bar.
While browsing the internet each page will be searched for stock ticker symbols. When symbols are found a small bar will be displayed near the top of the page with the stock price and other metrics (such as volume) that have been configured to be displayed. The ticker symbol itself in the bar is a drop down menu with links to various charts and graphs. This is not designed to provide real time data, rather to display important (to you) metrics while researching potential stocks to own. This extension is still in the development stage, please provide feedback on what works well, what does not, and what should be added. Use Shift-Alt-O (windows), Shift-Cmd-O (mac) to force open and close the bar.
- (2019-10-04) Blake Bartlett: Doesn't work
- (2018-08-22) Warren Parsons: Gary's got it!
- (2018-03-23) Scott Whalen: Agree with Gary Young.... There is nothing to get out of this.
- (2018-03-01) Gary Young: Big empty white bar at the top of the page. Another useless extension. Nothing but trouble and waste of time.
- (2015-07-07, v:0.9.9) Brandegee Pierce: Stock Keeps Disapearing
How do you add a stock permanently?
- (2015-04-08, v:0.9.9) Amy Bishop: deleting this nightmare app
please tell me how to be rid of this
- (2014-01-23, v:0.9.1) Daniel Witteck: Overlow of stock tickers
When there are more than what fits in the bar they over flow onto the page and create a big mess. If you want, I can send you a screen pick of it. You might want to create a drop down tab for the ones that don't fit on the bar. I would also like to see a 1 year outlook metric.