Replaces any appearance of the phrase 'alt-right' with 'rebranded white nationalism'
Replaces any appearance of the phrase 'alt-right' with 'Rebranded White Nationalism,' because this should not be normalized. I saw a few other versions of this out there, but wanted one with a more distinctive phrase.
- (2016-12-23) Julie Younghee: Worked as soon as I opened a new tab!
- (2016-11-30) Doesn't work 100% but for the most part it does!
- (2016-11-30) Lisa Swanson: Does not work.
- (2016-11-29) Pat Wma: Awesome! Now I can see the racism ahead so I don't step in it!
- (2016-11-29) Matt Desmond: this dev obviously generalizing an entire group of people regardless of their actual positions. we call that uneducated here in the real world. not to mention it doesn't work correctly. much like the logic of the right and left.
- (2016-11-29) Eric Schmeltzer: Def update to get all versions of 'alt right.' Also would LOVE to see it add proper descriptors to people. For instance, after every instance of "Steve Bannon" have it plug in ",the purveyor of anti-Semitic and racist propaganda,"
- (2016-11-29) Lincoln Thurber: Something everyone should have. If you are Alt-Right you should ESPECIALLY use it, to see what you are actually saying.
- (2016-11-24) Sadie Layton: Needs tweetdeck support
- (2016-11-23) Anton Sterenborg: can I have the source code I have to make something similar for European extreme right wing party politicians.
- (2016-11-23) Marjo: It doesn't work at all for me, even after restarting Chrome. All it does is bold the phrase. I tried alt-right, alt write, Alt-Write, and Alt Write.
- (2016-11-23) Roopak Kandasamy: Misses "Alternative Right" and "alt right"
- (2016-11-22) Robert Pruden: You should update it to make sure it includes "alt right" with a space not a dash. Also ignore cases.
- (2016-11-20) Phillip Glau: Does what it says. Keeps me alert as to realizing where speakers are coming from when they claim to be alt-right.
- (2016-11-17) Jeremy Ferguson: I would have said "white supremacist", but thanks this is good.
- (2016-11-17) Amy Denver: Does exactly what it says. Thank you for creating this.
- (2016-11-17) Roderick Hossack: The last thing I expected from Jay Smooth was a Chrome extension. Good stuff. Can confirm, it does what it says on the tin.
- (2016-11-17) Deva Kyle: works perfectly!