Simple bulk image download extension, filter by resolution and file type, download photos from multiple tabs in one click.
Simple bulk image download extension, filter by resolution and file type, download photos from multiple tabs in one click. If you need to bulk download images from one or multiple web pages, with this extension you can: ✔ Support bulk download images from multiple tabs, you can choose: all tabs, current tab, left of current tab, right of current tab. ✔ See images that the page contains and links to ✔ Filter the images by width, height and type ✔ Sort the images by resolution or tab index ✔ Download the selected images to local folder ✔ Adds a right-click direct download item for images, like Safari. When you press the "Download" button, all selected images are saved to the default download directory of Chrome.
- (2021-06-02) Anne: Marche une fois sur deux
- (2021-04-17) Natani Flutesong: Doesn't work
- (2021-03-18) Mccoolfriend6: I L O V E I T !!!!!! This is absolutely amazing ! I was able to download 20,209 photos but was only able to save 9 thousand the others failed to load but that's why we have paint I guess. The Developer of this is an absolute GENIUS ! Just wondering if he/she can make it so that even if you close the site, the recent photos you had a while back was saved, so that it wont be a hassle anymore. But other than that, I fully support this wonderful app, KUDOS and I hope my recommendation gets added ! Good Luck, Stay Safe and Have Fun !
- (2021-03-16) E.R. den Dopper: Only gets the low-res pics, not the actual hi-res pics...
- (2021-02-22) jermaine carty: works a couple of times then stop loading images, unless I uninstall and install again. Bye bye
- (2021-02-14) Sal Eriotes: This one isnt working but i found one that actually works! https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/save-image-as-type-20/hhmnengcgekecnlielgcfcbjanjlnifg
- (2021-01-24) Gecimsiz İkili: Şu Anki Hali Mükemmel Ben Çok Beğendim..Güncellemelerle Falan Bozulmadığı Takdirde Kesinlikle Tavsiye Ederim Çok Süper..;
- (2021-01-23) Laura Gouveia: This extension is really good, although I'd like to see it ported to Firefox as well.
- (2021-01-10) min min: 이게 가장 개꿀임 ㄹㅇ ㅋㅋ
- (2021-01-07) 超絶淫乱雄ドワーフ: Easy to use. I've been using this for 3-4 years :)
- (2020-12-16) Ondrej Uhričík: doesnt work with tumblr
- (2020-02-13) ががはじゃい: doesnt work anymore
- (2020-02-07) Only downloads thumbnails / pics directly from a page, not from the LINKS to the full images
- (2020-02-06) Бугимен GQ: Что то пошло не так, уже не работает нормально!
- (2019-12-29) Bwalston910: Simple design makes it easy to use and does it's one and only job flawlessly!
- (2019-12-24) joshuapa: 매우 만족하며 사용중
- (2019-12-17) 윌로우: NOT WORKING PROPERLY
- (2019-11-04) SUBHAN MIRZA: very Bad the images are of very low quality
- (2019-10-14) hyper linguist: It works! As promised.
- (2019-09-27) Tomasz Kulik: Trzeba kilka razy klikać by złapało wszystkie zakładki. Po z tym super aplikacja.
- (2019-09-21) Murat Akgün: bazen indirmediği oluyor. Düzeltilmeli Bir de orjinal boyutu indirmiyor sanki ama yine de güzel
- (2019-09-18) Asice Acc: so good
- (2019-08-20) Scot Ranney: When it works it's amazing, however it often doesn't work. I could have half dozen images open in tabs to the right of the current tab, but when I select that option it comes up with zero images. Sometimes if I reload the images in those tabs the extension finds them, but then again, I could have manually downloaded them if I wanted to do that every time.
- (2019-08-15) 기본적인 기능 자체는 좋습니다만 치명적인 단점으로 모든 이미지가 뜨질 않습니다 가령 기본탭 오른쪽 10개 이미지 탭의 파일을 받으려고 해서 기본탭 -> 오른쪽 탭 모든걸 받기를 누르면 10개 중 6개 밖에 안뜨는 경우가 있습니다 문제는 왜 이런지 원인도 모르겠다는 겁니다
- (2019-07-30) Devi Singh: Excellent. it helped a lot in downloading pictures
- (2019-07-12) Luke O'Sullivan: Downloaded and was very excited. It worked for 1 test page, then suddenly no images are loading no matter what tab I try and use. I've refreshed the site, tried using it on multiple different pages. Really sucks!!!
- (2019-07-11) Iosif Gagyi Palffy: One of the worst performing extensions i have tried, it's detection is very weak, on most websites it finds absolutely nothing, literally all other extensions detected way more.
- (2019-06-29) Andrea Accalai: GREAT Extension! Helped me a lot. God bless you so much!
- (2019-05-25) Adarsh Chillagatta: Hate being asked to save everytime
- (2019-05-24) Jerry Sanders: Great! I use this everyday and like it! Add the option to choose the3 foldeer to download all the images and all set!
- (2019-05-21) Gurjit Singh Khehra: Freaking amazing. Lots of love to the developer who made this...God Bless You Son :P
- (2019-05-04) Giorgio Casavola: migliore estensione in assoluto per scaricare numerosi gruppi di immagini da internet compresi siti come Pinterest!
- (2019-05-03) Coffee Cosmos: More than often this extension kept downloading the same images that had been downloaded
- (2019-05-01) gregor höll: - not able to change the dowload folder - download does not start at all >> rubbish
- (2019-04-18) Revolver Ocelot: doesn't work
- (2019-04-08) Tanner Greenwald: Hit or miss. Sometimes it can't find any images, and it misses a lot. Removed from Chrome.
- (2019-04-05) Azrael: rubbish it only downloads the thumbnails.
- (2019-03-22) R G: Does not work at all as of 3 weeks ago.
- (2019-03-19) Fernando Santamaria: Not working anymore. Was great in the past. Please fix.
- (2019-03-19) Hashan Madusanka: good tool. if may be it can download all selected images at one click very worth full.
- (2019-03-18) Bianca von Teese: No funciona.
- (2019-03-08) Aria Blais: Used to work amazing, now it's not pulling any files.
- (2020-11-28, v:1.0.1) Sam Clarke: Incorrect File Sizes
I downloaded from mass from my patreon and most images are cut off, any way to fix this?
- (2019-07-02, v:1.0.0) Keith King: Downloader can't see "background images"
This site is for the summer camp we sent our kid to for way too much money, they are trying to be shady by disabling right click and trying to sell us copies of 10-100 images that are available if you spend the time getting them. code sample <div class="cmThumbnailImageWrapper" style="background-image:url(https://s3.amazonaws.com/campminder_c38/mcmPhotos/2019/355835/thumbnail/7ea1288e-e094-4d19-98d2-772b8c9fdb7d.jpg);"></div> the site: https://i.imgur.com/WPAKwqd.jpg when you click on an image: https://i.imgur.com/hbG95tV.jpg
- (2019-03-22, v:1.0.0) R G: Not working!
It stopped working a few weeks ago. Shows no images no matter which "tab" option selected. When this extension works its the best. Please correct ASAP.
- (2019-03-01, v:1.0.0) Dianne DeSha: I'm also having problems with Bulk Image Downloader :-(
As of about a week ago (?) the extension stopped working entirely. Using "Current Tab" suddenly opens up with no pictures of any kind at all. :( This has been one of my favorite and most useful extensions over the past year and I'd love to see it fixed.
- (2019-02-27, v:1.0.0) It just quit working
I really liked this extension, but recently it just stopped working. It does not list any images no matter what settings I choose. Can you help please?
- (2019-02-25, v:1.0.0) Smoothwater Tha Don: files not showing up to download
I've deleted your program because it wasn't downloading anything, click the current page to download and none of the jpegs were showing up even though the format was in jpg. [email protected]
- (2019-02-10, v:1.0.0) Bruno Cappa: Size
Is there a way to write the exact size of the images, like: 1920x1080? Otherwise I find myself with dozens of multiple images.
- (2019-01-22, v:1.0.0) Tech News: confirmation dialog box
I did NOT select "Ask where to save each file before downloading" option in Chrome Downlods Setting. But I have still a lot of confirmation dialog box will pop up. Any Idea?
- (2018-11-25, v:1.0.0) Connor Frech: Ideas
Two things that need to be implemented ASAP please 1. Currently its all randomised. When you click "Right of current tab" IT SHOULD then sort the images by how they have appeared in the browser to make it easier to sort comics and mangas that aren't numbered. Example of how it should be: Tab 1 = Image 1, Tab 2 = Image 2, Tab 3 = Image 3 and etc etc. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 2. Create a new folder every time you use this extension even if its only one image. Example: i've selected 10 of 13 images i want to download... Download starts and it creates a folder called ( for example -> ) 17/05/2096 at 14-39. *date/month/year* at *hours-minutes*. The next day i download 20 of 39 images and it creates a different folder called ( for example -> ) 18/05/2096 at 09-51. *date/month/year* at *hours-minutes*. please make this happen :)
- (2018-09-18, v:1.0.0) Natty Tempest: Close tabs after download
Hello there. I often need to download a lot of images and afterwards, have no need for the tab (having commented, shared etc already). I would like an option to close the tab the image(s) have been downloaded from so that I don't get duplicates. Other than that, this extension is excellent and does nearly everything I could want! Keep up the good work!
- (2018-06-10, v:1.0.0) Jason Roberts: Stopped Working
I was using this almost daily, and then it suddenly stopped working. I can view the images and when I change the size of the images I want, the list does change accordingly; I can select or unselect the images I want; but when I click DOWNLOAD, nothing. I've checked to make sure I have it going to the right directory and have even changed the directory, but nothing is downloading anymore. Tried to remove and reinstall, but no luck.