Create or edit vector graphics such as illustrations, diagrams, line arts, charts, logos and complex paintings
Inkscape editor for draws and graphics is a web extension to create or edit vector graphics such as illustrations, diagrams, line arts, charts, logos and complex paintings. It is an integration with the Linux Desktop app Inkscape, which is an open-source vector graphics editor similar to Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw, Freehand, or Xara X. What sets Inkscape apart is its use of Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG), an open XML-based W3C standard, as the native format. It is is a vector graphic editor integrated with our file manager to manage only graphic file types with this desktop app. Inkscape features are: Object creation - Drawing: pencil tool (freehand drawing with simple paths), pen tool (creating Bézier curves and straight lines), calligraphy tool (freehand drawing using filled paths representing calligraphic strokes) - Shape tools: rectangles (may have rounded corners), ellipses (includes circles, arcs, segments), stars/polygons (can be rounded and/or randomized), spirals - Text tool (multi-line text, full on-canvas editing) Object manipulation - Transformations (moving, scaling, rotating, skewing), both interactively and by specifying exact numeric values - Grouping objects ("select in group" without ungrouping, or "enter the group" making it a temporary layer) - Layers (lock and/or hide individual layers, rearrange them, etc; layers can form a hierarchical tree) Alignment and distribution - Fill and stroke - Color selector (RGB, HSL, CMYK, color wheel, CMS) - Color picker tool - Copy/paste style - A gradient editor capable of multi-stop gradients - Pattern fills (bitmap/vectors) - Dashed strokes, with many predefined dash patterns - Path markers (ending, middle and/or beginning marks, e.g. arrowheads) Text support - Multi-line text - Kerning, letterspacing, linespacing adjustments - Text on path (both text and path remain editable) - Alpha transparency support for display and PNG export File formats - Perfectly compliant SVG format file generation and editing - Live watching and editing the document tree in the XML editor - PNG, OpenDocument Drawing, DXF, sk1, PDF, EPS and PostScript export formats and more This extension uses the platform http://www.offidocs.com from which this software is served. It is an integration with Inkscape Linux desktop application. In concrete, it is a desktop app running through our OffiDocs API. It is available for free online users but it also allows the integration with premium users and on-premises OffiDocs deployments where the OffiDocs Inkscape is installed.
- (2021-06-29) nadia nazirah: this is great for u to doing things that u can draw it
- (2021-06-11) GAMIR SENPAII: completa basura
- (2021-05-15) Paul E B: The app looks pretty good but I gave them a low rating because the thing is useless unless you buy the subscription. I have no problem paying for a useful app, but the lack of any honesty about the free version being useless makes it a bit of a con in my mind. Pity because it looks good.
- (2020-12-08) Jean Ravenclaw: Exactly what I needed and had every single feature! It had markers, bezier curves, and such, as well as gradients and snapping. If you need a vector art editor or maker, use this. It's the best choice among extensions. But I did say 'best'. It's got a lot to improve on, even if I'm still going to keep using it. However, it would be even better if the UI would be more modern and more minimalistic, though, because right now it looks totally ugly and unupdated, which reduces to the overall experience. It's also hard to find exactly what you need with the lag and the messy interface. I would also like it if the workspace was bigger. About 25% of my screen had ads and unused space, which is very annoying when making big artworks and makes the UI small, causing it to be so hard to find everything. There's a slight lag in the website, which is a bit more understandable as it is an SVG editor and doesn't use pixels. But when you start trying to snap, it gets a little too annoying. It iterally glitches when moving the object, and sometimes I want to snap a circle to the centre of another circle, and it snaps to the side. Same thing when changing the paths, wherein the small dots you move snap to the middle instead of where you want it to go. This thing needs to be able to run far smoother.
- (2020-11-25) Laura Vega: nunca pude utilizarlo, malísimo
- (2020-10-04) رغد العتيبي: ss
- (2020-09-15) Anne Hoarau: Je ne peux utiliser l'application car une banière de publicité s'invite dans la barre des taches supérieure.
- (2020-08-28) Micah Glanton: Can't even import files.
- (2020-08-04) Brandy Thompson: Pretty sure this is the one I needed for school
- (2020-07-12) Aminu Bilal: very good for drawing and writing editing.
- (2020-02-15) まつもといっせい: 動作が緩慢で使いにくい
- (2020-02-11) Anna Civolani: Half the screen covered in adds.
- (2020-01-19) Mattyice Perkins Longshore: loved it cant wait to see the new features thanks guys! what do you recommend for printing in staying compliant ith guidelines and best quality. doe your app allow most paper settings just want to make sure im staying up to date and in compliance thanks - matt also is thee rasterization feature for vector image?
- (2019-11-13) Gerrit Tuinstra: Tried to use Inkscape (normally a great app!) on my chromebook but this browser based version offered by offidocs.com is terrible, not even half of my available screen is used for Inkscape, the remaining part is used for way to big and irrelevant office buttons/bars.
- (2019-10-20) luis adams: bien
- (2019-10-09) 이혜미: 아닠 어뜨케 열어여
- (2019-10-07) Fan Dean: 一点也不好用
- (2019-05-23) ronilson rony: muito bom
- (2019-05-17) HARRISON FORD: very impressive...i would recommend this to anyone.
- (2019-03-23) Park Panjoel: yeess
- (2019-01-16) Jean Rodrigues: top
- (2018-10-04) Thiago Olmedo: recién lo empiezo a usar
- (2018-08-24) Mr.PeteHair: would have bin nice if I could print.
- (2018-08-23) Sakuraltda _Mery: ótimo
- (2018-08-21) Fernando Santos: show
- (2018-08-20) Ramanujam N: i saw first time
- (2018-07-18) Brian Marshall: Vector graphics with half the screen covered in adds and navigation. Inkscape is okay on a PC, but this just feels like some half baked third party effort with zero thought usability.
- (2018-07-11) Matheus A.S X-01: so tem propaganda!!!!!!!
- (2018-07-02) Cali-West Vinyl Press Stickers in Compton CA: No Bueno.
- (2018-06-27) Sergio Lino: Muito bom,atendeu todas as minhas expectativas
- (2018-06-19) Andrew Robinson: Inkscape is the best free vector tool I've found so that's a given - maybe illustrator is better but at the price Adobe charges I'll never find out. I've been enjoying Inkscape via Offidocs for a little while but I was compelled to review after I lost a file and support were able to recover and email it to me very quickly.
- (2018-06-12) Beer Singh Baghel: ok
- (2018-06-08) CARACA MEU: ok
- (2018-06-06) Deonish Bhengra: good to draw logo
- (2018-05-28) John Boyle: For MAC users it's easier to add this app than to go through the confusing multi step process of installing Inkscape on your desktop. Not so for the Windows Version which is easy peasy to download at https://inkscape.org
- (2018-05-24) Steph LJ: I would have really liked this extension if it opened, and if I could have used it.
- (2018-04-20) Kusnadi Herry: good
- (2018-04-16) syah rizal: hood
- (2018-04-04) Sukardi Kardi: mantap
- (2021-12-22, v:2.9.9) Toni Dixon: How do I delete this extension?
I don't use this extension and I don't want it on my computer. I can not figure out how to delete it.
- (2021-08-02, v:2.9.9) Grant Nieddu: How do I import documents in inkscape?
I am stuggling to open an item from my chromebook.
- (2021-06-26, v:2.9.9) Jennifer McCardle: still haven't printed my images because incscape lacks ability to upload an image
how do i download an image into incscape to print with Sovol3d?
- (2020-10-28, v:2.9.9) Okar Okar: скачивание
нет кнопки для скачивания. Где?
- (2020-07-12, v:2.9.9) Hee Park: site
- (2020-07-12, v:2.9.9) Hee Park: site
- (2020-02-13, v:2.9.7) Hannah Paul: opening program
using a chrome book computer how do i use the program and also open it
- (2020-01-15, v:2.9.7) MORGAN SOFFE: Opening Program Problem
Many people have said that they can't open the program. Please look into this issue.
- (2018-09-25, v:2.9.7) downloaded but can't open
I can't open the app. How can I open it?
- (2018-08-05, v:2.9.7) André Máqna300: Reclamação
Ou é engano ou o criador deste aplicativo é um enganador.
- (2018-07-02, v:2.9.7) how do I get in to the program
I have downloaded the app but cannot open it to use it, please help.
- (2018-06-21, v:2.9.7) Schelyca Scherer: não abre
já adicionei a extensão, mais o app não abre
- (2018-03-23, v:2.7.11) Merci
vous êtes un superman
- (2018-03-20, v:2.7.11) Courtney Garrett: Issues
I added the extension but I'm unable to open it. Do I need something else for it to work and if so what?
- (2018-01-01, v:2.0.8) Isabela is Heartless: Cant delete
Is there any way to delete? im selling my laptop and need to delete everything. i need to delete this app.
- (2017-09-23, v:2.0.8) Leah Garay: i cant open it
- (2017-09-04, v:2.0.8) Oscar Alfredo Gonzalez leon: No aparece en mi navegador
No aparece en mi navegador
- (2017-08-20, v:2.0.8) Santos & Silva Soluções em Gestão Empresarial: Idioma Português
Gostaria de saber como habilitar o idioma Português Brasil na extensão. Desde já agradeço.