Enhances Chrome's image viewing capabilities.
Customizable image viewer for Chrome. Features: ✓ Image centering ✓ Setting background color ✓ Image zooming relative to mouse cursor ✓ Image rotating relative to mouse cursor ✓ Mouse panning ✓ Vertical scrolling ✓ Horizontal scrolling ✓ Key mapping for rotating and scrolling ✓ Scrollbar hiding ✓ Flipping image horizontally and vertically ✓ Scaling image to fit browser window or to actual size ✓ Default image size options ✓ Viewing image in same tab ✓ Overriding Chrome's default image viewer ✓ Works with local files and incognito mode Default controls (viewable in the options page): • Left mouse button click - scale image to fit window or to actual size • Left mouse button drag - pan image • Ctrl + Left mouse button drag - default Chrome behavior • Mousewheel - zoom image • Ctrl + Mousewheel - scroll vertically • Shift + Mousewheel - scroll horizontally • Alt + Mousewheel - rotate image • Mousewheel and Ctrl + Mousewheel roles can be reversed • H key - flip image horizontally • V key - flip image vertically • Q key - rotate image 90 degrees counter-clockwise • E key - rotate image 90 degrees clockwise Feel free to leave any feedback you might have. It will be addressed as soon as possible. Icon made by Freepik (www.freepik.com) from www.flaticon.com
- (2021-09-12) Owen Lie: The default settings is overriding with base chrome function of viewing image (for example: scrolling). I would have used this extension if the features works correctly without merged with chrome's default image view I/O
- (2021-07-16) Ákos Lehoczki: looks gr8 tha tuned borg hope solve my nitemare of clikkin on a picture in win10 opens, w opened simple jpegs view slower than PS loads up for it.. crome is opened first closed last so let me see my pictchazz inna blink on a blanck widows10.. ajanlom magam, pedalosrend maifiatalok vViID34L187 yollóháza
- (2021-07-03) Lautaro Leiva: Microsoft Edge browser support is missing. Missing option to NOT move the image while I scroll with the mouse wheel, since it is very annoying that it moves while I scroll.
- (2021-06-18) Nacho: Simply does not work. No matter which combination of keys. Extension is enabled but it does not work. Useless.
- (2021-06-10) Kenneth: it does nothing at all
- (2021-05-16) sanmao do: 超级好用！ 希望能在标题上显示图像大小，比如：900 x 600 jpg
- (2021-05-10) Alexandre Bader: ENFIN ! je n'ai plus a dl l'image juste pour la tourner :)
- (2021-05-08) yuu: 看完要還原成原來的網頁有點麻煩
- (2021-04-30) Mikhail Zorin: It would be great to modify the zoom feature to make it zoom around the cursor position, but not the top border (similar to Google maps zoom). Update: The problem was with the "Hide scrollbars" option: it was shown as enabled, but in fact it was not. Doubleclicking the flag fixes the behaviour.
- (2021-04-24) Дмитрий Голик: The best image viewer extension of 7 i tried. But you should check "Hide scrollbars" to make image not moving when zooming as suggested above. "Back" and "forth" mouse button do not work, but drag the image instead. Also it would be nice to have "zoom step" setting cos now the zoom is too slow and you have to scroll the wheel quite a lot. And also i want to have "100% zoom regardless of chrome's zoom level" option and actual zoom indicator.
- (2021-03-26) Andrei LAZAROV: Works well and it's very useful! Love it! I wish it could also add buttons for going to the next or previous image. The extension 'Local Image File Viewer' has this functionality, but the 2 don't work together.
- (2021-03-25) Filipe Queiroz: The best image viewer we have, but we should be able to save the image settings. I mean, if I reopen the same image later, it would be cool if it were already rotated etc.
- (2021-02-18) Dávid Pap: Works great, don't know how I could live without it.
- (2021-01-27) mk1dirmansyah lubis: I use it to rotate image. It works properly. Image stays rotated after being zoomed in and out.
- (2021-01-20) Kestrel: Hi Branimir Klarić ! i love your extension Enhanced Image Viewer , can you add this for Firefox too ? i want to use both.
- (2021-01-02) an none: Noice, exactly what I need.
- (2020-12-28) Wolfarion _: Such features should be standard in any browser
- (2020-12-02) Hoàng Nguyễn: First of all great extensions. Thanks for making it. But I'm having some issues with it: + First issue is after viewing in the current tab, I can't find anyway to exit that mode. I've been refreshing the whole page to get out of that mode + Second issue is sometimes it works with view image in new tab, sometimes it doesn't + Last and not least, it does't seem to work with viewing downloaded images Hope you'll see this and make an improvement on the extension. I really do see potential in it
- (2020-11-23) jacob mwanzia: WOW
- (2020-11-10) A S: doesnt work. if it works not intuitive
- (2020-10-27) Nir Harpaz: the controls run smoothly and setting them was useful. however, those "new defaults" added without any option to change those defaults to other keys kinda mess things up because I'm forced to adapt myself rather than adapting the addin to my need. Adding the ability to change the defaults will probably have me giving it 5 stars.
- (2020-10-20) use me: Great tool! But there is a problem, after the operation of the image how to exit the image mode?
- (2020-10-11) bobby decker: i loved it keep it forever because i can zoom in to images of all and still works in 2020 best one in the wrold and its powerfull too i loved it too forever and ever i give this 6 stars
- (2020-09-27) Денис Значко: Doesn't work at all with images opened with "Open image in a new tab". Namely, WhatsApp Web. URL starts with "blob:https://..", to be exact. "Open image in the same tab" is not an option in this and similar cases.
- (2020-09-02) Andrew Quee: Fantastic - does everything I need. No more downloading and opening files in an image viewer. As I work with confidential data that means I also don't need to worry about securely destroying those files I previously downloaded. Great work, thanks!
- (2020-04-14) Jack Tyler: Features were decent and had some fairly extensive settings, wish it had support to change the way images are scaled. I need an image viewer in chrome that can display pixel art in their full quality. This viewer does not have an option for that unfortunately.
- (2020-03-10) sf zheng: 功能很好，但不知道怎么返回
- (2020-03-06) Andrey Losev: Good extension! would like more customization options though (such as disabling left-click to reset zoom)
- (2019-12-05) Nikola Smoljanović: Accept svg type as image pls
- (2019-09-15) Songib akuratz: It's great Extension overall easy to use just read the option so we can use it properly. And i had suggestion if we can preview the image into grayscale maybe much more great for us, i ran into image sometimes i want to easy preview for the grayscale version because i search image to find reference for my drawing. i hope you guys add option or shortcut for easy transform into grayscale.
- (2019-07-28) Joshua Kisb: Nice extension. unfortunately it seems it requires you to remember keys instead of just providing controls right there on the page. so it could be better.
- (2019-07-22) Matvey Tsivinyuk: When zooming with mouse wheel it also scrolls vertically. Please fix.
- (2019-07-16) Ashleigh Ishelwood: If you hit the back button on your mouse while over an image, the button message gets eaten. You have to hit back while not hovering over the image.
- (2019-05-27) Michael Aaron: It's a little non-intuitive. There's no simple way to rotate 90 degrees clockwise or anticlockwise, you just need to keep rotating until you get there... and then the image no longer fills the window, so you must now zoom it to fit... but now it's no longer center so you need to scroll up... which messes up your zoom...
- (2019-05-18) Stefane Guevremont: My web browsing has become so much more pleasant. This extension is frickin awesome.
- (2019-05-11) Jason Campbell: I'm pretty sure this viewer used to zoom smoothly to position of the Mouse Cursor, but it doesn't seem to do it anymore. It does zoom, but it's imprecise and rough when zooming with scroll wheel. I have tried everything I can think of to get it functioning properly. I will rate higher if fixed. Thanks.
- (2019-04-09) Ryo Saeba: Very useful. Would be great when viewing the image in full window I can drag and drop in a folder/desktop to save. Right now, for some reason, it's not drag-able when viewing in full window. In fact, dragging does nothing.
- (2019-03-24) Thistle Chaser: It's perfect! Exactly what I had been looking for for so long!
- (2019-03-20) michael gilbert: this is perfect!!!!
- (2019-02-19) Hossam Abedo: good
- (2019-01-13) Roman Kornev: Doesn't even work: Uncaught ReferenceError: jQuery is not defined at jquery.mousewheel.min.js:9 at jquery.mousewheel.min.js:10 Sketchy Monetization.js script in source files that can be used to inject malware.
- (2019-01-11) Dano Zheung: Perfect! but sometimes drag sitll working after mouse is up
- (2018-12-27) Carlos Martinez: Kaspersky detects it as not-a-virus:HEUR:AdWare.Script.Agent.gen adware
- (2018-11-19) Johnny Watson: Backward Problem. When clicking "back" bottom to go back to previous page in this extonsion, you will be directed Google "pages" instead of "image". Kinda a hassle.
- (2018-11-09) Thiago Milhomens: perfect!! I would like it to open in another tab too.
- (2018-09-13) Giovani Suhari: useful to see image of web.whatsapp that sometimes need to rotate, zoom in, etc. The problem that I don't know HOW TO ESCAPE or go back to Whatsapp page. I will add star if you show me how.
- (2018-09-05) Hebert Florez: Excellent, I would only like to convert images to black and white. Congratulations.
- (2018-07-13) Eric Chang: Dear developer, My Kaspersky detected Monetization.js vulnerable. Please make your extension as safe as possible. I'll remove your ext until it is fixed.
- (2018-06-27) I've used this extension for a long time, and it's worked great
- (2018-06-22) Fauzi Hamidin: Wow best one so far
- (2021-07-21, v:2.1.2) Anshor Jihadi: Closing the image view
I want to go back to original page, how to do it? (without refreshing the page)
- (2021-06-25, v:2.1.2) Станислав Садыков: I asked it back in 2016
Please add smooth image enlargement.
- (2021-05-21, v:2.1.2) Jianan Wang: Does not work when Chrome views a file from the computer
Works perfectly if the image is hosted from a web link. Does not work at all when its a picture from the computer. Is it an intrinsic limitation of the browser?
- (2021-01-31, v:2.1.2) Colin Mackay: Closing the image?
This is a great addon, but... how do I close the image and return to the web page I was on?
- (2021-01-20, v:2.1.2) Kestrel: Can your extension Enhanced Image Viewer to be added in Firefox ?
Hi Branimir Klarić ! i love your extension Enhanced Image Viewer , can you add this for Firefox too ? i want to use both. Thanks!
- (2021-01-18, v:2.1.2) Brian: Sometimes needs a refresh to active
Sometimes the extension doesn't activate on the initial page load and requires you to refresh, this isn't a huge bug or anything, but it gets pretty annoying. Side note, I really like this extension and I was wondering if you'd ever open source it
- (2021-01-13, v:2.1.2) Nina Weaver: "Could not move extension directory into profile"
Getting this error message for some reason, any insight?
- (2020-10-06, v:2.1.2) Lonnie Kleinsasser: mouse wheel zoom
so i installed this viewer and it didn't appear to change my mouse wheel to zoom(without having to hold the control key).? i am running windows 10? has anyone else had this issue?
- (2020-09-20, v:2.1.2) a z: Close the picture
Hi, how to close the picture and go back to the original page?
- (2020-06-26, v:2.1.2) Milán Nagy: Could it be possible to pan an image slightly outside of the viewport?
E.g. imagine if it was a window in an operating system, it is possible to move the window almost all the way to the side, while only showing a small bit of the content. This would be useful when I am trying to show a webcomic to my significant other and I only want to show the panels one by one while concealing the rest including the punchline.
- (2020-05-25, v:2.1.2) Alexander Malyshev: FIle name
Also there's a little problem with file name being substituted with a full URL to file instead of just showing it's name.
- (2020-05-25, v:2.1.2) Alexander Malyshev: Color picker
Please add an option to manually set the values of background color in color picker!
- (2020-04-12, v:2.1.2) Rami Magdi: zooming &scrolling
[after rotating the image via alt+wheel] zooming using the wheel activates the vertical scrolling. in options you mention "Scroll vertically" key, what is that on the keyboard?
- (2020-04-03, v:2.1.2) Simon ECARY: New feature that would rock
Would it be possible to have a "view image in new tab option" ? That would definetly rock, btw your app is great i use it everyday for poses drawing
- (2020-03-06, v:2.1.2) Andrey Losev: Problem with scrolling on macbook touchpad.
Vertical scrolling is too fast on a macbook! horizontal scrolling with touchpad works normally, but vertical scrolls much more quickly than expected.
- (2020-01-29, v:2.1.2) Corom: Give us an option to see the resolution of the photo
Maybe in a right click dialogue menu or in a bottom corner of the picture/window.
- (2019-12-29, v:2.1.2) Elisei Kulikovsky: Some minor bugs
There's some extra scrollable space below opened image. Also, the image jiggles when scrolling with mouse wheel (Zoom mode: Chrome default. My mouse is Logitech Marathon Mouse M705 with the latest SetPoint driver).
- (2019-12-13, v:2.1.2) Sudhir Kumar: Not able get previous page.
Show "View image in same tab" context menu item: after clicking this i am not able to get back original page.
- (2019-12-04, v:2.1.2) Detdead: show image Info
could you please add image info, like, dimensions, file size. is the only thing this perfect extension needs
- (2019-11-12, v:2.1.2) Annemie Oosterlynck: Buttons in stead of learning the shortkeys
Is it possible to add some buttons, I am a fan of your solution but it would be even more helpfull with some buttons (rotate, zoom) so I don't have to remember the shortcut keys (not using the tool on a daily basis...)
- (2019-11-03, v:2.1.2) Dinesh Kumar: Regarding Print issue
Hi Team, I am using this app to reduce my image issue but the thing is while giving print its not coming correct due to this EXE please check and resolve
- (2019-08-31, v:2.1.2) Ernest Huang: Return to previous page after viewing image
Hi, after viewing the image, how can I return to previous page? It seems there is no way to do it. Pls fix it. Thanks!!!
- (2019-08-30, v:2.1.2) Ryo Saeba: BUG: Can't go back after "view image in current tab."
There is no way to close the image after choosing "view image in current tab." The only work around I found is reloading the page. Please fix.
- (2019-08-13, v:2.1.2) First Last: Disable right click drag
Hello! I'm using mouse gestures. As you know, while I'm using gestures with right button, the image is moving. Could you disable this feature? I can drag the image with left click-drag.
- (2019-08-02, v:2.1.2) anony boy: feature suggestion
kindly add a feature to return to previous page after viewing image on same tab.because if i click view image on twitter it wont allow to go back to previous page.thanks for this awesome extension :D
- (2019-07-25, v:2.1.2) Punka: How to close the picture and go back to the original page
After I open the image, what should I do to close the image?
- (2019-06-22, v:2.1.2) Ian Moone: enhanced zoom mod not working correctly
when I try to scroll the image vertically it zooms in the image, not scroll vertically as intended
- (2019-06-08, v:2.1.2) Bill Blass: problem with rotation
i don't no how to use the Q key or E key. it is not explained on the screen
- (2019-05-30, v:2.1.2) Christian Parent: Long standing bug
Hi! When directly opening an image in a window (such as this one: https://photos.onvasortir.com/lille/photos/Houpas62.jpg), you can't drag it to the desktop with Enhanced Image Viewer on — while obviously you can when it's disabled. If it has any importance, I'm on MacOS and this issue has been there for years now.