Download Pixiv galleries. View full gallery without changing page.
Pixiv Kit Download Pixiv galleries. View full galleries without changing page. Feautures: - Download galleries as single image files or as an zip archive. - Download gif files. - Option to include a text file containing. URL of gallery, ID of gallery, Author, Gallery title, Tags, Views, Likes, Description - Custom naming options - Image viewer, watch entire gallery, enable show thumbnails in options - Select between quick public or private bookmark button. - See history of all downloaded galleries. - Override pixiv history, for unlimited history All options can be enabled or disabled We appreciate your feedback Send bug reports and suggestions to [email protected]
- (2019-09-01) Eryx Rom: La interfaz de Pixiv cambio y la extensión ya no funciona, requiere una actualización.
- (2019-06-07) Артур Исмагилов: Сколько лет ещё ждать чтоб прога снова заработала?
- (2018-11-25) Sall Pls: Not even working
- (2018-10-07) Uncle Squishy: Not working at all. Not even getting any buttons.
- (2018-08-15) Kuroi Mato: Finally I found a working manga viewer after trying tons of not working userscripts and extension!! You need enable it in settings though. Also PLEASE can you add a possibility to switch to next image by pressing on ride side of the screen (and left for prev image) because clicking on tiny arrows below the picture feels meh. UPD: Sad but it's not working anymore after pixiv update.
- (2018-07-28) 天然貓: PIXIV更新新版面以後 就不能用了～ 原本是非常好用的的一個插件QAQ
- (2018-06-21) Jérémy Creuzet: Actually outdated since the last update.
- (2018-06-16) Ren: Pixiv changed their layout and download is now missing.
- (2018-03-23) Hafiz Oktri: Is the filename format even working at all? because I only got the default filename. Also, the ZIP download doesn't seem working
- (2018-03-10) The Dark Smurf: If all features worked properly I would give it a 5. But the download zip function is broken. If I have directories (/) in my filename format it will just replace them with a _ in the filename.
- (2018-01-31) Andrew Stroup: Not what I was looking for. I wanted to download entire artist's works, so I can browse offline. This doesn't seem to do that.
- (2018-01-20) Ivan Rurikov: The 'download all' button works just fine, but the zip option seems to be broken for me. When I download a gallery to zip file there is only 1 image inside.
- (2017-10-23) Nancy Huerta: I love it! I don't use the custom gallery though, I just wanted a Pixiv downloader. In this regard, it's fantastic. The only thing I didn't like is the single image downloading option. I don't want to click on "save" for each file, and I swear the extension didn't bring up the right number of Save As dialog boxes when I tried this download option (there were only around 48 and the Pixiv gallery I tried to download actually had 56 images). The ZIP download option is perfect. Another thing I'd like is if the info text file had more information about each submission, like upload date&hour, used tools and such.
- (2017-09-16) Sébastien Delhoste: Cette extention est vraiment géniale. On peut télécharger le ZIP d'une gallerie en un seul clic, et on peut même customiser le nom de fichier. FINI de galérer!
- (2017-08-23) Ragami Muromi: awsome
- (2017-08-04) Tisabelle DeFoe: Wow... they work fast! There was an update recently that changed a handful of things I complained about, and in a few weeks time they managed to fix all my woes, implementing customizable interface options to make use of this extension an ease and a real pleasure. As good as it was before, and quicker and snappier than in the past. Excellent addon and quick to address issues, highly recommended.
- (2017-07-31) Arley Góngora: Perfecta, muy útil a la hora de descargar archivos múltiples, ademas hace que la plataforma del sitio web sea mucho mas eficiente. Perfect, very useful to download multiple files, it also makes the website's platform much more efficient.
- (2017-07-20) Raziel Torres: Prior to the recent update, the extension was wonderful. However, nowadays, it's a bit clunky to use. The naming isn't as clear as before and when you download something, the extension redirects the file explorer to the default "Download" section of my file system. I preferred the old system where it would save to the last known location. Now, I have to manually go to the specific folder I want them saved to which becomes incredibly off-putting for multiple files. Please revert this change.
- (2017-07-18) Bl nk: This tool used to work really well and made it easy to batch download image galleries, but the last update seems to have broken the filename feature. Instead of being what I have it set to, it's a random string of characters, even being different if I download the same image twice.
- (2017-07-16) Fineler Losge: Download with PixivKit better than before update. History function is working, gif can save with full detail name.
- (2017-07-13) Gorlassar: Been using it for years and then it suddenly is not working anymore with a recent update. It downloads zip files, but only one picture out of X are in batches.
- (2017-07-10) Alexander Liekens: While the new version looks a bit better the functionality is unfortunately worse. The buttons seem smaller and located in awkward places. I tried using the shortcuts but there does not seem to be an easy way to rebind them to make them more useful. Love the app, dislike the update.
- (2017-07-07) Xmoer: New version of the interface is very beautiful.
- (2017-07-05) Nicholas Chong: The new download button wouldn't indicate you've clicked it anymore unlike the old one with a 'correct' sign on it. Now the new one has to refresh the page in order to know whether u downloaded it or not The view gallery buttons no longer work the same as the previous one, which you can view all the pages in a page. The Left panel is quite nice but you can only view a small numbers of pages and has to scroll down all the time.
- (2017-06-19) Harry Zarry: Not broken so already better than the other one, lol
- (2018-06-24, v:20.4.2) Shin Star: Plugin No Longer Working
Same as others. PixivKit currently not working due to overhaul in the website's design. A shame since I really liked it. This new one tries too hard to be like other social med sites now.....-_-
- (2018-06-17, v:20.4.2) New Pixiv Design Issue
As others have mentioned, this is now completely broken... Is there any fix coming?
- (2018-06-14, v:20.4.2) Novalian: New Web
ok.. new web destroying this extension. rip
- (2018-04-24, v:20.4.2) Houtarou Oreki: New Pixiv Design Issue
Yeah... the design got an overhaul and now looks similar to the mobile version. Basically breaking the extension as far as I'm aware. I don't know if this is an account specific change or not. Just checking if your planning on getting it to work with new layout. Hopefully it's not too troublesome.
- (2018-04-09, v:20.4.2) Cristian johany gutierrez acosta: descargar todo los trabajos de un nusuario de un solo clcik
quiero descargar todo el contenido de un usuario, todos sus trabajos hay manera?
- (2018-03-06, v:20.4.2) Raymundo Castro: Some keys have become useless when viewing posts
The keys A, D, UpArrow and DownArrow have become useless for some reason, only when viewing posts though. They work when the extension is disabled
- (2018-01-20, v:20.4.2) Ivan Rurikov: ZIP download does not work
Only 1 file is inside of the .zip folder instead of the entire gallery
- (2017-11-26, v:20.4.2) Astryd Lilium: Rename not working on image files
Reanme works only on zip, the image files instead have an hash code as file name.
- (2017-10-30, v:20.4.2) Ben Tran: Download Zip doesn't work
Using the Download Zip button only downloads the first image instead of the entire gallery.
- (2017-10-30, v:20.4.2) Dennis: Download all from a user
Is there a way to download all works from a user at once rather than each gallery individually? Also Is there a way to set download path automatically for download all? When I download a zip it goes to the picture folder I want it in but when I hit download all it goes to the download folder for all that open up.