Shows EXIF information on the image when the mouse is over!
- (2022-10-18) Joshua Erdman: Love it - this plugin makes seeing EXIFG (and especially GPS data) so easy!!!
- (2022-08-24) John Pravus: Doesn't do anything at all with current Chrome on MacOS (Big Sur)
- (2021-04-04) Nenad Nešović: Ne radi!
- (2021-01-29) Виталий П.: Почти два года работает идеально.
- (2020-09-21) Rigoberto Sandoval: NO, no funciona, ni con imágenes individuales o en sitios web, no pierdan su tiempo. NO, it does not work, neither with individual images or websites, do not waste your time. Chrome versión 85.0.4183.102 (Build oficial) (64 bits).
- (2020-08-11) rob rosetti: Works nice when you learn to activate the view options: "Display at top of image". With large photographs it takes time to load Exif data.
- (2020-03-15) виталий перлей: Если у фото существует EXIF, то работает исправно, при наведении мыши на изображение внизу появляется строка с параметрами, в настройках можно выбрать необходимые. Один раз вначале почему-то слетело, но с ноября 2019 работает без проблем, удобное расширение.
- (2019-11-03) Francis Lewis: I was trying to see exif data for my google photos, and this didn't show anything at all. Tried a couple different sites and couldn't see anything.
- (2019-10-28) スタークトニー: 反応しない。
- (2019-07-16) Marat: Ничего не отображает
- (2019-04-24) Matthieu O: Very good, however the text is very tiny. Could you add an option for increasing it (or selecting font size)?
- (2019-04-05) Κώστας Παναγιωτόπουλος: Place - GPS doesn't work... ____________________________________ After the update it's all good, thanks!
- (2019-04-05) Noel James: Best of all the exif extensions. @smartendude maybe remove, `console.log(meta)` from line 200 in content.js
- (2019-03-31) Сергей Жабров: On some sites (russian imageboard 2ch.hk for example) EXIF data overlay is shown under image. Neat.
- (2019-03-31) George: I really like. It's very elegant and functional. But GPS information is not working for me. In the sample images of this extension it's shown that if an image has coordinates it should show up and I have it selected in the options but it still does not show up. EDIT: The dev fixed the issue with the GPS information not working in version 2.0.4. Adjusted rating to 5 stars. Thanks dev! P.S. the new app icon is nice too.
- (2019-03-14) Reth Hard: It doesn't seems to be working for every pictures and/or webpage. Also the GPS coordinates are never displayed for me. It definitely needs some improvement. It sucks since the only other "good" EXIF extension I could find is known for containing many spywares. If you care about your privacy and internet security, it's important to know that a lot (if not most) of browser extensions are now containing spywares, which are sending everything you do with your browser to the developers that are then selling it to who knows who...
- (2019-01-17) Synthy: Works OK. The app shows correct exif data. It shows simple data, but for me it is enough and will use it. Thank you, smartendude!
- (2019-01-12) Özgür Altay: İşini yapıyor, ayarları da yeterli. Umarım Chrome güncellemeleri ile birlikte desteğine devam eder...
- (2018-10-27) Vladimir Son: Если данные экзифа не убиты, то с помощью этого приложения внизу картинки показывается строка с некоторыми данными.
- (2018-10-26) Matus Morong: I'm sorry, it does not work at all. Checked options - they are fine, but EXIF data are not displayed for any photo on mouse hover over. Chrome Version 69.0.3497.100 (Official Build) (64-bit).
- (2018-09-26) NABIL ABDULLA: Didn't work well on my browser!
- (2018-09-25) Александр Вацетис: Google Chrome Версия 69.0.3497.100 (Официальная сборка), (64 бит) Пробовал на нескольких сайтах наводил на фотографии/картинки, ждал несколько минут - вообще никакой информации не показывал. На некоторых сайтах всплывает название фотографии, но оно всплывает и без этого приложения.
- (2018-09-20) Valerie C: Exactly what I was looking for :) Doesn't seem to work with images on tumblr, but works well on other blogs.
- (2018-09-17) Diego: Morto, non funziona assolutamente(come tante altre estensioni simili). Non ho trovato un sito dove abbia funzionato.
- (2018-01-15) Владимир Филатов: super
- (2017-10-03) Alex Alex: Не работает. Совсем
- (2017-01-24) palunya: Superb! Exactly what is i needed. Wish to add the ability to change overlay font size
- (2017-01-08) Pat Hornchaiya: Best EXIF plugin ever!!!
- (2019-07-18, v:2.1.1) Chuchi Rubio: Suddenly it does not work
About a couple of days ago it does not show Exif information. I do not understand why.
- (2019-04-16, v:2.1.1) Benjamin Peng (Ben): Make it work on local file
Currently this extension doesn't work on local file (file:///*) even if you enabled it in extension options ("Allow access to file URLs").
- (2019-04-01, v:2.0.6) KELLY GALBERG: Shooting Mode
Up until last week it showed the Mode used to shoot - M for manual Av for aperture priority - and so on. Now it is not doing so it just shows a little red camera icon I really need that feature back - it helps me mark my student work. Please fix it!
- (2019-03-09, v:1.9) Κώστας Παναγιωτόπουλος: Please fix it...
Place - GPS doesn't work...
- (2018-12-11, v:1.9) Berlin Sianipar: Make info position on the top of the image
In large images, I have to scroll to the bottom of the image to see the EXIF info. Please put it on the top so I can see it directly. Oh, and please make the GPS info have red background so I can see quickly if the image has GPS info or not.
- (2018-03-01, v:1.9) Tim Bellette: Remove dependency on cdn content
The plugin injects dependencies from googleapis and bootstrapcdn, as render-blocking resources in the header. When there is a network issue, or slow connection, to these resources it affects the loading time of every page, it might be better if these were embedded resources or at the very least not render-blocking.
- (2017-09-22, v:1.9) Estella: Suggestion
Hi! How about an ability to trigger extension not only on hover, but also on hotkey?
- (2017-07-20, v:1.8) Karsten Krohn: Deactivate Analytics
Hello! Is it possible to deactivate the Analytics-tracking you do? Looks like you the all the Image-URLs I am hovering, while your plugin is active, no matter if I activated (DNT) "Do not Track", or if I am using Googles "Deactivation Addon by Google Analytics". I do not want you to track all the images, I looked at. Thanks!
- (2017-02-12, v:1.7.2) Lens Info
Hello again, Do you think it's possible to add lens information on your exif details. For exemple, on this photo (https://photos.smugmug.com/Comparisons/Lenses/Micro-Four-Thirds/MZuiko-1240-vs-12100mm/Sample-Images/i-Jh9QMzQ/0/O/Olympus-12-100mm-Pro-sample-images-11.jpg), I'd like to see that it had been shooted with the "OLYMPUS M.12-100 F4.0" lens ... Thank you.
- (2017-02-12, v:1.7.2) Kill other Exif Extension
Hello, Is it possible to fix the fact that the right menu is override without taking in account other Exif extension's modifications of the right click menu ? I've the Exif Viewer extension installed. https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/exif-viewer/mmbhfeiddhndihdjeganjggkmjapkffm?utm_source=chrome-app-launcher-info-dialog Without your extension, it works like a charm. Right click, the menu display the "View Exif Data" line. If I enable your extension, and if I right blick BEFORE your Overlay extension is loaded (of this page for exemple), the menu is still correct. After EXIF Overlay displayed one exif info ... the line of Exif Viewer is no more displayed when right click. In addition, when I open a full image directly in a tab (https://photos.smugmug.com/Comparisons/Lenses/Micro-Four-Thirds/MZuiko-1240-vs-12100mm/Sample-Images/i-Jh9QMzQ/0/O/Olympus-12-100mm-Pro-sample-images-11.jpg for exemple), and if my mouse cursor is somewhere on the image zone while loading, the mouse cursor is a Zoom+ icon, and Overlay infos are not displayed, and So, I can zoom-in/zoom-out easily by clicking on the image. But now, if I move outside of the pic (by going in the white zone on the right for exemple) and come back on it, the overlay info are displayed (at the bottom of the pic, out of display if I've zoomed-in), but I can't zoom-out anymore, and the line of Exif Viewer disappeared from the right-click menu. I guess it's tricky, but it's really annoying. Hope you can find the bug, and you'll fix it ... Thank you. Fred.