The extension allows to manage system power setting, allows to keep and stay system and display be awake or use default behaviour.
Provide ability to easily manage power setting and prevent system to dim the screen and went to sleeping mode. Please note that the extension only works during chrome process. Useful cases: * Online presentations * E-book reading * Watching online movies * No need to navigate into power settings to keep system awake and change back.
- (2017-03-18) Chris Hughes: Doesn't work on Samsung Chromebook 3
- (2016-11-11) Works great, only issue is the "on" status icon/colour could be better...
- (2015-10-06) Akiva Rosenblatt: Doesn't work.
- (2015-09-05) Rob Kitchen: removed as icon did not change color :-(
- (2014-12-26) Aram Mali: ممتاز
- (2018-05-22, v:0.1) shahzaib sheikh: Extension does not work
only keeps the screen ON all the time should be littel sound alrt
- (2017-08-07, v:0.1) Sebastian Addis: Indicating icon
Why not change the indicating icon to something more people can see easily? For reference, the coloured one is on and the grayed out one is off. It is very tricky for some people to see whether or not their screen will stay awake.
- (2017-06-05, v:0.1) Dan Belo: fails
- (2016-06-23, v:0.1) John Luke Lusty: Compatibility Issue
Extension does not work on my Acer Chromebook 11 (CB3-111).
- (2016-04-26, v:0.1) Tim Robinson: Settings
It would be great if I could choose how long it would be kept awake. I may need it to stay awake for a long time while I'm using it, but it would be nice if I could set it so that it still goes to sleep after a set amount of time, in the event I've just left it on.
- (2015-12-07, v:0.1) Test Test: Don't work on Debian 8
Plugin don't prevent going to screen saver on Debian 8
- (2015-08-22, v:0.1) on/off
please tell me which icon is awake and which one is sleep.
- (2014-10-08, v:0.1) Karl S: On/Off Setting
Can you please describe or post images that show the icon when this is On and Off? I am guessing the colored one means the system will be kept awake, but can't be sure.
- (2014-07-31, v:0.1) Ross R: indicator
I see no indication or change when clicking icon, so I don't know if it is in "stay awake" mode or default Chrome mode? thanks