Adds download and slideshow links directly onto images on Wallhaven.cc
- Adds "Download" and "Popout" links onto all thumbnails across the site, allowing easy ways to download wallpapers or view them fullscreen in a pop-up slideshow. Slideshows contain all the wallpapers available on the page (except in the forum) and will automatically load new content as you scroll through. - Slideshows can be controlled using the keyboard arrows: - Left/right arrows will scroll left/right in the slideshow. - Down arrow will download the current image - Up arrow will close the slideshow. - F will un/favourite the current image - Adds download links to the sidebar on the wallpaper information pages. Code: https://github.com/RempRemp/WallhavenExtender Changes: v1.0.0: - Fixed some issues from the upgrade to the new site For full changes see the code on github
- (2020-02-29) JOJO dio: it not work
- (2019-06-01) Honey Blade: Thank you so glad you updated it!
- (2019-05-31) Joey Zhang: dude great work!
- (2017-12-29) John Rice: Thanks!
- (2017-07-25) Nick: Good Enough Thanks for making this i can download my favourites a bit faster. Wish there was a button in Collections to download all though!
- (2016-10-01) lame username: Works great !!
- (2016-07-01) Mark Booco: Great extension, thanks for your work!
- (2016-01-26) Taher Assaid: Best plugin for best wallpaper website. Keep it up
- (2016-01-07) Jorge app: Gracias por compartir! muy buen trabajo!
- (2019-05-30, v:0.0.11) Cromlech: Stopped working after the end of Alpha
Great extension but it has stopped working since the site went live and out of alpha. Images don't appear in the pop-out, just the text, which leads to an error when you try to download or favorite an image. Any possible fix?
- (2017-10-25, v:0.0.6) Brakkison Soy: ???
What do i do after i download the picture. im on mac btw
- (2017-06-30, v:0.0.4) Chet Swearingen: Cannot browse to and display '.png' files with popout browser (left/right)
Overall, a great extension. Here's my problem and its recreation. # Bugged Setup: Select "popout" on a '.jpg' image's thumbnail. Browse left or right to a '.png' file. Observation: 1) The '.png' image is not displayed, instead the previously displayed image is shown again. 2) The download button will attempt to download the '.png' file as a '.jpg' -- and fails. # Working Setup: Select "popout" FROM a '.png' image's thumbnail, that image will be displayed and downloaded fine. You can even browse away from and back to it just fine.
- (2016-05-13, v:0.0.4) Leandro Martinelli: Auto
It's possible to put a 'auto next image' or 'play' button, to make something like a slideshow of all images in the page/search?
- (2016-03-15, v:0.0.3) Krisanna Lopez: help
how to access after downloaded?