Swaps black and white. Activate by clicking the icon or pressing Alt + D. Settings will be remembered on a per-website basis.
Some websites have white text on black, and some have black on white, but switching back and forth can strain your eyes. This extension lets you choose which websites you want to invert, so you can have a consist reading experience. Just go to the website you want to invert, and click the extension icon in the URL bar or press Alt + D to switch dark with light, and you can do it again to revert to the normal colors for that website. All pages on a website will use the same settings. This extension will attempt to preserve the colors of photos in web pages.
- (2021-05-18) remihearqt: it's alright the only problem is, its changing colors in pictures which made me have to remove it from chrome so ya
- (2021-04-14) The Litt: its better than the popular dark mode extension, but the black is a little too dark for me, maybe a dark gray would be better for me, still gonna use it. :)
- (2021-03-12) ShrekFanboy 1: it worked for me and the theme doesn't make the links a weird color
- (2021-03-03) Technical Anatomy: doesn't worked for me
- (2020-12-19) Von: I didn't do anything
- (2020-12-18) nexisn1 _4_Htpc: it's good and simple. but... you should turn on or off Every Page Every Time for using this mode.
- (2020-11-21) nariman purmand: good
- (2019-09-03) Crystal: it just didnt work i tried clicking it and also did alt+ d but still dosent work
- (2019-06-23) MNM Creation: Not useful will not blackout google chrome webstore etc.
- (2018-12-21) moekefoeker: sucks ,doesn't work
- (2018-12-14) J K: turn background black but the font does not turn white
- (2018-04-26) Darren T: Doesn't seem to work. I click the icon and nothing happens. Also tried alt-D and that just highlights the url of the page,
- (2018-03-12) Elizabeth Schneider: I love it. However, my chrome updated today and the background color is not updating now. Chrome version 65.0.3325.146 (Official Build) (64-bit) IF there is any thing else I can do to help with the issue let me know.
- (2018-01-02) Joshua Jones: It works kind of okay, but the hotkey is also a Chrome hotkey so the input is blocked
- (2017-12-20) Sammuel Freitas: Supriu minha necessidade.
- (2017-12-16) Justin Cram: Not useful will not blackout google chrome webstore etc.
- (2017-12-14) Miguel Jimenez: No sirve para nada it does not work at all
- (2017-06-11) Punpiti Piamsa-nga: good for reader. easy to swap back to the original.