Extension allows you to adjust the brightness for all video players on websites, as well as apply advanced filters to video!
Apply professional photo filters to videos on the fly! This extension works on all sites with HTML5 players, such as YouTube and Twitch. You can also combine filters with each other. [New] Now you can use fully customizable SVG filters (manage and create your own unique filters in SVG format) and combine them with photo filters! Available filters: * brightness * contrast * saturate * grayscale * invert * sepia * hue-rotate * blur * customizable SVG
- (2019-12-25) Lieutenant BaconWaffles: Very useful, watching blurry washed-out low res cartoons from the 70s or older on Crunchyroll or Youtube, like Lupin III, Nu Pogodi! or old analogue TV shows like Blackadder. Also helpful when watching gameplay of poorly lit video games like MYST. This has saved me HOURS of adjusting saturation, light/shadow levels, & sharpness on screencaps in Photoshop. Note: You need to empty your browser history & then refresh the video if you find that it is not working in full-screen mode.
- (2019-12-06) Vladislav Zaichkov: Супер пупер!!!!то что нужно!вообще не ожидал что будет работать!РАБОТАЕТ ПРЕКРАСНО! СПАСИБО БОЛЬШУШЕЕЕЕЕЕЕЕЕ ;**
- (2019-11-15) Emir Kacan: Harika, tek gördüğüm eksik elle değer atayamama
- (2019-11-05) Niriel: The brightness setting could be useful, but it tends to saturate the whites. There should be a gamma setting as well, which would keep the black black, the white white, but would allow to boost the dark scenes without saturating the bright ones. In short; not what I was after.
- (2019-09-17) redman pickitup: I like it but I discovered thet the frame rates drop when the viewer is on. It for me ends up being an unwatchable experience even though the lighting effects are great. Thanks!
- (2019-06-17) spookym 123: Love this extension! I downloaded it during the battle scene of Game of Thrones, Season 8, which was too dark to see anything. Video Styler made everything crystal clear! Now if only there was an extension for a story rewrite...
- (2019-06-16) Pan Galactic: а можно сделать чтобы изменеия работали в режиме "картинка в картике"?
- (2019-05-27) Tanmoy Krishna Das: This extension is incredible
- (2019-05-20) Pids Wick: Thank you!!!
- (2019-04-27) Vitali Zuew: супер, давно искал такие функции
- (2019-04-07) Pablo Armentano: Thanks for this! Works flawlessly. ~~ Gracias por hacer esto! Funciona perfecto y cumple con todo lo que dice hacer.
- (2019-03-03) X NIDECKER: This is really the best YouTube video quality control program. I have used many extensions for YouTube, but nothing better than this. With this program, you can watch YouTube videos with the color you want, such as sharpness, brightness, contrast and so on. The sharpness function is really good.
- (2019-02-14) Sergey я: Супер.
- (2019-01-31) ROMAN BUSH: ПРОСТО ШИКОС НЕТ СЛОВ , КАК ВЫ ЭТО СДЕЛАЛИ? Но ДОБАВТЕ ЕЩЁ ПЛИЗ , ЧТОБ В ОНО И ЯНДЕКС ФУНКЦИЮ ПОДДЕРЖИВАЛО (ПРОИГРЫВАТЬ ВИДЕО В ОТДЕЛЬНОМ ОКОШКЕ) И ТОГДА ЕМУ ВООБЩЕ ЦЕНЫ НЕ БУДЕТ)
- (2019-01-12) Free ZeR: не работает нихрена
- (2018-12-28) Suayip: süper büyük bir boşluğu doldurmuş yapanın ellerine sağlık. çok teşekkür
- (2018-12-23) loggus luxx: Parece que ninguém responde nada!
- (2018-12-04) James Limborg: It worked great until I made the video at DailyMotion full screen, then the effects weren't applying [brightness, contrast, saturation].
- (2018-11-22) Tsar Prost: То что надо для просмотра кино онлайн на севшем ноуте
- (2018-11-07) psygn0sis: I'm over the moon that this extension exists! I recently swapped out my video card and now "nighttime" youtube videos and netflix scenes seem so much darker, I can barely make anything out. BUT... everything else on my screen/desktop is exactly the same. If I were to fiddle with my monitor settings it would blow out everything else, making that option moot. Note: Nothing "flickers" as other commenters said. Everything plays butter smooth. A big thank you to the developer.
- (2018-11-06) Wellington Wong: Very good extension for brightening youtube and netflix videos on chrome. Keep up the good work!
- (2018-11-02) MsWakeUp ml: Everything is good but in full screen view video starts to twitch....
- (2018-10-23) HBO GO-val is működik
- (2018-09-24) Bobby A.: OK,... the BIG DISCOVERY I made after using this app (and loving how my YouTube video looked!) was that I later discovered what I was seeing on MY SCREEN ONLY SHOWS THAT WAY ON MY COMPUTER'S SCREEN!!! When using another device such as my smart phone, I pulled up the same video I created on Youtube and the enhancements did NOT show!!! BUMMER!!! This is only a game to play with yourself when using your on Chrome Browser. I ALSO discovered that this same Youtube video I created did NOT show the enhancements on my own computer's screen when using a different browser such as Mozilla Firefox to view my Youtube video! "DOUBLE-BUMMER!" There's really "No Actual Editing" that results in "Permanency For ALL TO VIEW ON ANY DEVICE OR BROWSER!" Very disappointing as initially I was under the impression I'd be doing "real & permanent editing" on my Youtube videos for ALL TO SEE regardless of what device or browser they'd be using!!!!
- (2018-09-11) TomasEPC: va genial para subir el brillo a videos oscuros
- (2019-11-15, v:1.2.2) Emir Kacan: Save
How To Save My Filters?
- (2019-07-10, v:1.2.2) Doron Levy: choppy video play
first of all, i love this app. simple to use and effective. but in the last two weeks whenever its enabled it makes the video choppy. uninstall and reinstalled but the problem remains. i've been digging around a bit. on 'stat for nerds' you can see when the app is active, the number of frames dropped increase. i think that's what causing the choppiness. thanks and do consider making a pro version or opening a patreon or something to show our gratitude.
- (2019-06-16, v:1.2.2) MN12345 Nocete: Sliders have no effect in Netflix video
I installed Styler in Chrome in Windows 10. However, the sliders have no effect at all in the Netflix video.
- (2019-06-05, v:1.2.2) David Ohyama: Question
what would be the script to increase sharpness, not sure which number or numbers to change
- (2019-05-12, v:1.2.2) James T Kelley: Causes runaway process on knowyourmeme.com
Whenever I go to a a page on knowyourmeme.com (for example, https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/mama-luigi), I always wind up with my CPU being pegged on at least one core. When I look at Chrome's built-in Task Manager, I see that the problematic process is a subframe loading https://google.com. What's particularly bad about this is that it will often persist after the tab is closed, and even make Gmail unresponsive, as it often runs in the same process. Disabling Video Styler eliminates the problem. The https://google.com subframe is still there, but it no longer pegs the CPU. Nor does it persist after I close the tab. For now I have just started enabling the extension on a per-site basis, working around this issue. But I think it would be good to figure out what it is doing that pegs the Google subframe. I note that an addon called disable-html5-autoplay has the same problem--in fact, reading about that problem is what inspired me to check if an extension was the culprit.
- (2019-03-18, v:1.2.2) Gian L: Video stuttering
Youtube videos stutter. Disabling the extension solves the problem. Have you got a fix for this? Thanks.
- (2019-03-13, v:1.2.2) Dennie Kirtley: Video Styler
Hey it's a great Chrome extension - but there are UX problems. If I watch a really darkly lit movie, or just a scene shot outdoors at night I use the extension to brighten up my screen. The UX problem - If I am watching an Amazon movie as described above in full screen view, I must first escape out of full screen view, access the extension, make my adjustments, exit out of the extension then press full screen to resume watching my movie. If the movie scene changes to an outdoor sun lit scene, then I have to access the extension again, knocking down the brightness, etc. I may to do this multiple times during a movie. Obviously, your extension cries out for some sort of automatic operation where it senses screen brightness levels and perhaps applies a user defined preset based on brightness levels. Is it possible with Video Styler?
- (2018-11-06, v:1.2.2) Wellington Wong: Shortcut keys and saved profile
Really appreciate this app! My monitor always show darker videos with youtube or netflix, and I cannot adjust them anywhere. This solves all my online video problems. Please add shortcut keys and custom profiles, it would be very convenient not to exit full screen to adjust the settings. Thanks and more power!
- (2018-11-01, v:1.2.2) Mouhammad Baraa Zakariya: Can it be specific working for just some websites not global , thanks in advance
- (2018-10-22, v:1.2.2) Kristian Thom: Not working in Flash Video Player
I can't get it to work in Flash Video Player (HBO Nordic) (version 126.96.36.199). It works with YouTube videos (HTML5).
- (2018-09-24, v:1.2.2) Bobby A.: How do I apply (use) Video Styler on my YouTube Videos?
Recently Youtube has removed it's enhancements editing tools for brightness, contrast, color, & saturation. For the life of me I don't know why they removed these valuable & critical enhancement features as I've used for many, many, years. So when I discovered this app in the chrome web store, I immediately downloaded it on my desktop computer. But I don't see any instructions of how to adapt the above described enhancement tools (contrast, color, saturation, and brightness) onto my Youtube videos. How does this work? How do I do that??? Gratefully yours, Robert