Scroll a whole page with one click.
Perfect for reading articles or scanning through pages hands-free!
- (2015-07-01) pen25: スクロールする速度を調節できて、使い勝手が良い。 長い文章を読みたい時に最適です。
- (2014-12-12) Ben goobidiegootch: This literally the most pointless extension I've added. Unless you're browsing with a 800x600 resolution, this is useless. Oh well, at least they aren't charging anything for it.
- (2014-02-10) Alexander Havrysh: Спасибо за отличное расширение
- (2013-11-21) Ryan Hagerman: i love this app. does what it says. couple it with revolver tabs and its perfect for multiple forums or pics
- (2013-08-12) Leonardo Cesar Muzquiz Ramos: estuvo normalita... pense que era mucho mejor
- (2013-07-27) Antony Kountouris: Finally, I was about to switch to Internet explorer until this extension came out! Is this from google inc??? Love it!!
- (2020-08-19, v:1.0.4) Cameron Cramer: Is this extension still active? I started a company called "Scrollr" that would like to use this name
Hello, My name is Cameron and I am a co-founder of Scrollr, LLC. We are developing a chrome extension that will be coming out soon and we'd love to be able to use the "Scrollr" name on the chrome extension marketplace. I see this hasn't been updated since 2013 and am wondering if you would take it down. Really appreciate it. Let me know if you have any questions or issues on this. I come in peace. Hope you have a wonderful day. Thank you!
- (2016-11-13, v:1.0.4) Craig Guydan: scroll and refresh??
Any chance you would be able to modify this to have it scroll to the bottom, return to the top and then scroll to the bottom in a constant loop?? And not be affected by a page refresh??
- (2015-11-16, v:1.0.4) Lightsttn1 A: I can't get the App to work
I'm using Google Chrome Version 46.0.2490.86 m (64-bit) Win 10 64-bit Pro Operating System. You give no instructions, and where is the control that activates the scrolling? I normally use Chrome in Maximized, or Full Screen view. I have an Auto Scroll that is activated by hitting the [CTRL+Left Mouse to display the controller ICON where my cursor is. Then I can control the speed by moving my cursor above to go up, and move below to go down, and the farther I get from the ICON the faster the scroll. I think I'll use the Autoscroll that gives me the active scroll control.