Scroll a whole page with one click.
Perfect for reading articles or scanning through pages hands-free!
- (2015-07-01) pen25: スクロールする速度を調節できて、使い勝手が良い。 長い文章を読みたい時に最適です。
- (2014-12-12) Ben goobidiegootch: This literally the most pointless extension I've added. Unless you're browsing with a 800x600 resolution, this is useless. Oh well, at least they aren't charging anything for it.
- (2014-02-10) Alexander Havrysh: Спасибо за отличное расширение
- (2013-11-21) Ryan Hagerman: i love this app. does what it says. couple it with revolver tabs and its perfect for multiple forums or pics
- (2013-08-12) Leonardo Cesar Muzquiz Ramos: estuvo normalita... pense que era mucho mejor
- (2013-07-27) Antony Kountouris: Finally, I was about to switch to Internet explorer until this extension came out! Is this from google inc??? Love it!!
- (2016-11-13, v:1.0.4) Craig Guydan: scroll and refresh??
Any chance you would be able to modify this to have it scroll to the bottom, return to the top and then scroll to the bottom in a constant loop?? And not be affected by a page refresh??
- (2015-11-16, v:1.0.4) Lightsttn1 A: I can't get the App to work
I'm using Google Chrome Version 46.0.2490.86 m (64-bit) Win 10 64-bit Pro Operating System. You give no instructions, and where is the control that activates the scrolling? I normally use Chrome in Maximized, or Full Screen view. I have an Auto Scroll that is activated by hitting the [CTRL+Left Mouse to display the controller ICON where my cursor is. Then I can control the speed by moving my cursor above to go up, and move below to go down, and the farther I get from the ICON the faster the scroll. I think I'll use the Autoscroll that gives me the active scroll control.