Make scroll behavior smooth, ease-in-out manner, customizable with dynamically plotted curve. With bouncy edge feature.
This extension changes scrolling on pages loaded by http and ftp very comfortable smooth one. You can design animation curve of scroll as you prefer by previewing plotted curve in the options page. It has bouncy edge feature also. This is a port of a Firefox add-on that has same features: Yet Another Smooth Scrolling. If you like this extension, you should use YASS when you are on Firefox.
- (2021-09-22) Evgeny Chertkov: Задумка хорошая, но на сайтах с постепенной подгрузкой элементов, например комментариев под видео на youtube или картинок товара на aliexpress страницу просто прокручивает назад по мере подгрузки, очень не удобно, пришлось отключить. Расширение скорей всего не при чем, дело в самом принципе подгрузки контента, но пользоваться в таком виде невозможно.
- (2021-09-14) Parth Salat: Any type of problem with the mouse scroll/ page scroll sensitivity can be solved with this app! Note: right click on the extension and choose options to customise you scroll.
- (2021-08-15) Patrice Lockhart: It's not really doing what I want it to do. Messing around with the settings isn't helping much. I want it to scroll smoothly when I use the wheel and I want the page to STOP MOVING when I stop scrolling. But it doesn't. It just skids down by itself, past where I want it to be. The settings I set make it less jerky when it is scrolling so I don't get as dizzy. However my mouse works fine on firefox, in fact it works fine on everything else on my desktop but Chrome. So many businesses are now requiring me to use chrome, like my bank, and it is pain in the neck to have to actually focus my attention on how to scroll down a page where I want to look at something. It's like docking a boat in rough water.
- (2021-06-11) Lior Terentiev: Works without any issues on GNOME 40. Also added interial scrolling which I previously didnt have, definetly a bonus. 5+ stars. Thank you
- (2021-05-21) Christophe B: Works great. could you add a reset to default. would like to suggest a feature when holding a key it would change to an alternate settings profile. For example a precision profile- small and low step size, acceleration, and smoothness- could be temp activated when holding "alt + space" else would use normal profile. Along the same lines/idea could also have hot keys(like other extensions) or menu when clicking the extension icon to switch between profiles. This would be nice because some sites are(for lack of words) better when used with different settings. another idea, could even assign a profile to a specific domain/website.
- (2021-05-07) Giuseppe Bumma: È fantastica, oltre a poter regolare tuti i vari parametri dello scroll c'è anche l'opzione di avere il Bouncy Edge che c'è su Safari.
- (2021-04-22) FatheredPuma81: Went through all the trouble of setting it up only to find out it's complete trash and doesn't work on everything. What a complete and total waste of time. Doesn't even come with Chrome's default settings smh.
- (2021-04-05) Joaquín Ayuso de Paúl: Exactly what I was looking for on Linux Chrome. It emulates perfectly the smooth scrolling you would get with Mac (and the lack of kinetik scrolling in wayland)
- (2021-02-03) Subatomic Nucleotide: Has recently made pages blur when scrolling to the top or bottom of the page.
- (2021-02-01) Anatolii: Всем рекомендую. Прокрутка становится теперь легкой как никогда. Легким движением пальца, теперь страницу прокручиваешь. Если привыкнуть, то после отключения ее, вы поймете насколько ужасно реализована прокрутка в браузерах) ps. В 2020 перестал работать на многих сайтах (не знаю,может потому что браузер старый). Но его аналог SmoothScroll работает, но им не пользуюсь (не нравится прокрутка). Жаль, что у меня не работает.
- (2021-01-28) Justin Case: Very helpful on brave!!
- (2021-01-25) Igor Kozarchuk: Laggy on some websites.
- (2021-01-12) 赤坂: Chromebookで使用しようとして導入したが、設定画面でのみ設定値が有効で他のタブに移動した途端にいつものトロトロ標準に戻る 理想から叩き落された気分
- (2021-01-05) Keyur Monpara: loved it. perfect
- (2021-01-04) Damien: Works on opera. This dev is so smard <3, didn't implementing mouse weel acceleration in chrome an opera is a JOKE.
- (2020-12-18) Александр Багно: Супер приложение. Идея с графиком настроек вообще бомба. Сразу понятно какие настройки как менять. Работа программистов выше всяких похвал
- (2020-12-08) Relja Ugarak: Fantastic
- (2020-11-23) Paul: Really enjoy it but please make the bounce effect better when scrolling to the top or bottom, some websites look strange when the bounce effect accrues. This would make it perfect!
- (2020-11-12) Hyunwoo Jang: I will pay whatever you want if you make windows desktop version of this.
- (2020-11-05) abd salam el khamlichi: Where there are a lot of images or thumbnails like in YouTube, the scrolling stutters. I hope there is a fix.
- (2020-10-24) svm rw: Супер расширение. Пользуюсь уже давно, просто незаменимо.
- (2020-10-21) Michael Dank: Huge improvement on the default clunky scroll speed!
- (2020-09-07) Ken Rich: I've tried all in Chrome Web Store and this is the best. I wanted to get rid of the stepping effect. This is SOOO smooth! The options give you more control than the others including hyper-smooth and acceleration based on speed of mouse wheel scroll. It moves just a little at a time or a LONG page very fast. And it's SMOOTH!! Thanks.
- (2020-09-05) Jackson Eatchel: Running Opera, and it works perfectly. The software for my mouse is a bit touchy, so it's nice to have a separate extension for my browser. I'm very impressed by the amount of customization there is. I wouldn't've guessed that so much consideration could be put into something as simple as scrolling up and down a webpage. Very well done. Thank you!
- (2020-07-21) Igor Kozarchuk: Lags on some websites with complex layout like Amazon.
- (2020-06-30) Saikat Saha: The most useful extension for me in chrome browser. I was annoyed with my default speedy scrolling while browsing fb or any blogs in my desktop. But thankfully , Now i can surf any pages with moderate pace.
- (2020-03-19) Rayna Kuzio: This extension is amazing at what it does....it I wasn't to impatient I would adore this.
- (2020-03-09) yue yu: 很棒的插件，aaaawsl~！chrome很完美，就是浏览网页滚动时总是感觉卡卡的，一直想要firefox的那种平滑滚动
- (2020-02-18) WaveF orever: smooooooooth~
- (2020-01-12) Sergey Gorielov: Funziona perfettamente su qualsiasi pagina!
- (2019-12-12) Cameron Scarlett: Absolutely perfect. Should be included in Chrome by default.
- (2019-12-03) Butter Ball: Works perfectly. Chrome's default 50px scroll speed was literally crippling my mouse hand.
- (2019-11-20) DiMaTi: идеально!
- (2019-11-15) Jesse Crockett: Really helpful. I think a little snappier default setting is better. Thank you!
- (2019-09-02) pioun777: Excelent, you can control forepart acceleration which you can't control in other exctensions. Travel distance and acceleration, you can set it just as you want. Bounce effect looks so cool.
- (2019-08-16) Александр С.: Работает, да не везде и не всегда.
- (2019-08-06) Макий Семен: Лучшее приложение для плавной прокрутки в Google Chrome! Вариативность настроек зашкаливает).
- (2019-07-21) Etienne Vanier: Excellent customization!
- (2019-07-05) Igor Kozarchuk: On some pages pressing space bar in an input filed results in scrolling.
- (2019-06-10) Bülent Dönmez: Başarılı
- (2019-06-09) Josef H.: Makes scrolling stutter, unfortunately.
- (2019-04-25) Виктория Мага: Много перепробовала расширений на скрол, этот лучший, простые и понятные настройки. Спасибо! :)
- (2019-04-23) Peter Panayotov: Works great. Thanks for the update, it works again on new versions of Chrome.
- (2019-04-22) Stefan B: Was searching for something this, specially to use on Brave Browser (based on chrome), and it works just great. Very nice to have it so customizable in so many aspects, very easy to use and fine tune to any personal preferences. It still does not work on all pages, so therefore 4 stars and not 5 I would recommend anyone to try it. I use it on Linux Mint, as the windows brave setup works fine without it.
- (2019-04-18) 一风: 更新之后怎么感觉没这么跟手了
- (2019-04-14) Paul Hurlbut: Been using this for quite some time now, and after having used Firefox and some smooth scrolling extensions, but this one for Chromium (and Chrome, and "Edgium" which is the Chromium-based Edge coming from Microsoft, and even Brave too) is amazing and has so many aspects to make your smooth scrolling as perfect as you'd ever want it to be. Highly recommended.
- (2019-03-28) JTL zheng: It does not works since the latest Chrome update 73. Log: main.js:169 [Intervention] Unable to preventDefault inside passive event listener due to target being treated as passive. See https://www.chromestatus.com/features/6662647093133312
- (2019-03-23) ne fonctionne plus sous chrome 73 c'est bon , avec la MAJ 2.04 fonctionne bien maintenant , belle reactivité ++++++
- (2019-03-21) Shane Simmons: Would be an excellent extension, but it doesn't work with Chrome 73.X. There is an incompatibility with it and the newer release of Chrome/Chromium, that results in very jittery scrolling. It's basically broken, now. It worked fine with 72.X and before.
- (2019-03-18) lazy optimist: перестало работать после последнего обновления Хрома до 73.0.3683.75 и появились лаги при скролле
- (2021-06-03, v:2.0.5) abd salam el khamlichi: Scrolling is laggy
Scroll stutter when scrolling a website that's still loading or when it has many images.
- (2021-02-09, v:2.0.5) pioun777: Bouncy edge blured
When bouncy edge effect is working all page become blured for that moment. It should be like that?
- (2020-10-17, v:2.0.5) Richard Haire: Not working on TweetDeck
Hello .... love the extension on nearly all pages I visit ... however, on one of my main sites ( https://tweetdeck.twitter.com/ ), it's not working. Any ideas why? Thanks! Richard
- (2020-08-18, v:2.0.5) Jim Frost: Doesn't work on some page on www.arduino.cc
For some reason, the extension either doesn't work or is VERY slow on this page: https://www.arduino.cc/reference/en/language/functions/communication/serial/print/
- (2019-12-27, v:2.0.4) Yahrite Fohb: Slog performance
This has become really laggy lately. If there's a page with a lot of objects like ebay, amazon, or most websites now a days, it is really slow when scrolling. Have to scroll the entire page a few times for it to smooth out again, rendering this pretty much useless. Sites that weren't like this before, are now, and I am disabling this on sites pretty much daily.
- (2019-08-31, v:2.0.4) Jeremy Comer: can't scroll while images are loading
on an image heavy site (ie imgur.com) and with a slow net connection, this plugin (which in every other respect is just awesome) will cause the page to jump back to the top. Example: go to imgur and start trying to scroll while images are still loading. page keeps jumping back to the top (or initial scroll pos) until all images are loaded. once images are loaded you can scroll as expected. If you disable the plugin and repeat steps then you can scroll without the page reverting its scroll pos while the images are still loading. On a slow connection this makes for a frustrating browsing experience as you must wait for all content to load before starting to scroll.
- (2019-04-13, v:2.0.4) Caxton S: tweetdesk
失礼します。 Your Chromium Wheel Smooth Scroller is a very good extension .but can you add the support of tweetdesk?it cant work on there. im not good at english and japanese,if i say something wrong,plz forgive me ww
- (2019-03-15, v:2.0.2) Smooth Scroll Not Working Anymore
The plugin has stopped working for me now in the last few days... hope it can be fixed as i love this plugin.
- (2019-03-15, v:2.0.2) Mel Brands: Doesn't work well anymore with Chromium 73
Hi, After upgrading from Chromium 72.xxx version to 73.xxx, Smooth Scroller doesn't work well anymore. It's all shaky and basically unusable. It jumps around a lot and it's jerky. I have tried enabling/disabling smooth scrolling inside of chrome/flags but it doesn't help. Any ideas? Thanks!
- (2019-03-15, v:2.0.2) joe worker: Logicool M590で動作しないと思われます
環境 ・Win10 Pro 1709 ・Chrome 73.0.3683.75(64-bit) ・Logicool M590マウス(Unifyingレシーバーで接続) ・Logicool Optionsソフトウェアインストール済み（スムーズスクロール設定off） 現象 ・Chromium Wheel Smooth Scroller設定値を変更しても反映しない ・そもそも動作していないように見受けられる ・キーボードは設定値反映し、機能している
- (2019-03-14, v:2.0.2) Howard Choi: It's not funtion.
Hi I am used for long time. It's very usefull and very helful. However, It' couldn't work properly in recent days. I don't know why it couldn't work. Please, fix it Thanks
- (2019-03-13, v:2.0.2) Luca Pranay: Chrome 73 broke it
Now it's scrolling very jumpy on some websites..
- (2019-03-13, v:2.0.2) Piotr Budny: Not smooth
Chrome Stable 73.0.3683.75
- (2019-02-19, v:2.0.2) Chrome Beta 73 (Not working?)
Hello, the extension doesn't work at all, even when uninstalling. Could this be because Chrome Beta 73 changed something?!
- (2019-02-13, v:2.0.2) Ben Wheeler: Not consistently smooth scrolling
When I use my scroll wheel smooth scroll has quit working in most instances. For example, on Twitter it won't smooth scroll, but if I open a tweet it will begin to. Smooth scrolling also works when scrolling on the keyboard. Worked great for years until a couple of days ago.