Handles passes containing cryptographically blinded tokens for bypassing internet challenge.
The Privacy Pass extension provides users with the ability to create and sign cryptographically blind tokens for websites that support the Privacy Pass protocol. The extension generates passes containing cryptographically "blinded" tokens that are signed by the web server when a challenge page is solved. These tokens are "unblinded" and stored by the extension for future use; they are redeemed automatically when a future challenge page is seen. The "blinding" procedure means that signed and redeemed tokens are cryptographically unlinkable from the server perspective and, as such, are suitable for usage in conjunction with external privacy measures (such as VPNs).
- (2020-02-13) Luke Mcr: not working at all
- (2020-02-10) Иван Петров: не работает
- (2020-02-09) Dufuz: does not work.
- (2020-02-07) Toby Chen: Useless. Always asking to download this addon but never worked. Not sure about the addon's real purpose. Remove it!
- (2020-02-06) amit kumar: This thing does not work at all. At least not for me. I have passes but every time that verification comes I have to do it manually.
- (2020-02-02) فهد ثبب: GGGG
- (2020-01-24) sun love: verissimo, pure a me, ma non dovrebbe, come mai? ...ora non me lo chiede più, speriamo che duri. :)
- (2020-01-21) 失名: NOT WORKING!!!!!! I've done the checks for like a thousand times!!!!
- (2020-01-18) Maxwell Osmond: seems to work ok for me on several sites. just get the 30 then use them up, when all gone, click get another 30. cant ammass a huge number. 30 at a time is ok for me. Well done developer bloke.
- (2020-01-12) Jan Heriban: Works perfectly
- (2020-01-07) Miklós Juhász: Beside the privacy concern (I planned to use it only in specific cases, so I was fine with that) It does not work at all.
- (2019-12-13) Константин Скрипаль: не работает
- (2019-12-03) Yann baccon: Ne fonctionne pas
- (2019-12-01) Александр Мозговой: Последние несколько дней вообще не работает
- (2019-12-01) Noticias Increibles: two days not work
- (2019-11-29) David Solomon: Worked before not it does not work.
- (2019-11-28) Xedd MrC: Does not give any passes. Tried multiple times. It's useless in its current form sadly :(
- (2019-10-30) John Navas: Works great in Chrome, although only on CloudFlare Captchas. Just be sure to use the extension menu to Get Passes in advance.
- (2019-10-28) nasgor basi: useless now
- (2019-10-26) k m: Does not achieve what it promises it would and that makes me wondering what the agenda of this extension really is
- (2019-10-09) Leonardo Ribeiro: Unbelievable, but to prove that I'm human, I installed a robot on my computer to download privacy passes in a simple and fast way ... Now I have a robot for this function (LOL), Thanks Google!!!
- (2019-08-12) iiKaRoOM: شكراُ
- (2019-07-27) Octavio Pozos: tengo el mismo problema al abrir la pagina the pirate bay ... me aparece una imagen la bloquea y no he podido encontrar solucion alguna ni alguien con comentario dee soluciones
- (2019-07-10) Lorrany christine Paiva amado: Tremenda palhaçada isso!
- (2019-07-05) Skarrum: Works for only 30 tries after you put it in then resets. I needed this app for the pure reason of Cloudfare breaking 90% of the time and I have to jump through hoops to get it to work. It just needs to work with unlimited passes.