Bypasses ZScaler validation by automatically entering the account and password for you.
In my workplace, they have implemented ZScaler to prevent users to lose time on social networks, personal e-mail, etc. And that is kind of acceptable but It is very bothersome to input your account and password every day; it ends up ruining your productivity. So I decided to make this so you don't have to lose time logging in. -- Steps -- 1- Install this extension. 2- Go to Options > Extensions > ZScaler Bypass > Options 3- Set your account and password. 4- Save. (You can add "Allow in incognito" because the cookies are always cleared when you close your browser, and I guess you noticed that you have to log in again every time) 5- Browse ------------- -- Notes -- * This extension uses simple localStorage, it does not send any information externally, so it will remain secure as long as nobody else uses your computer. * The only raison d'être of this extension is "skipping" the bothersome Log In screen, not to bypass it's security. * Using this extension is your sole responsibility, it may be against your employer's policies, be aware of that and do NOT install this unless you agree that whatever happens is your fault. Port to Firefox using GreaseMonkey: Make sure to install GreaseMonkey first as a Firefox Addon, then install the following script: https://github.com/Goodwine/ZScalerSux/raw/master/GM/bypass.user.js It has been tested in FF12+ and GM1.5+
- (2023-03-24) Jude: This does not work at all with my Zscaler, it blocks entire sites. I can't even factory reset my computer because of Zscaler. Are there any ways to bypass this? i have been looking for 2 days and have found nothing.
- (2023-03-24) MF: Would you expose your user + password account here ???
- (2023-02-03) Exploring Ideas: totally a scam
- (2020-02-08) ignacioarg777: Not working at all
- (2019-01-21) Twix mix 16: ok this thing is so good I love it it can get passed zscaler and anything you throw at it thank you so much. :D
- (2018-03-07) Chayce Does: it doesnt work with my version
- (2015-07-14) Kippykip: didn't work sad now ;C y u do dis
- (2014-03-20) Vijay Khurana: Doesn't seem to be working on the version of ZScaler we have at my work. Entire sites are blocked and they continue to be blocked after my username and password are entered.
- (2013-11-06) Noah Queen: pretty cool
- (2013-09-21) St Fenix: ow anybody help-me , this @##@! lock my favorite sites , plzz
- (2012-03-08) Joel Quintanilla: Cool
- (2012-03-08) Hector Mendoza: Very userful.
- (2017-04-17, v:0.3.3) Flame Of Blades: Blocked
make a new one and update it
- (2015-11-05, v:0.3.3) Tori Sheets: Also.....
It don't work for mt computer DX
- (2015-11-05, v:0.3.3) Tori Sheets: Wording
Don't say "options" it's under "settings", i wasted ten minutes looking for "options "
- (2015-09-23, v:0.3.3) Jacob Myers: Bypass Zscaler Problem
I am trying to install this on a computer that already has zscaler on it but I keep getting the error "ZScaler Bypass (extension ID "inpjnonajpfooenokaaficjpohcpikdl") is blocked by the administrator." please contact me at [email protected] with any solutions. If there are no solutions, please still email me with your response to let me know you got this message.
- (2015-09-17, v:0.3.3) Mohamed Al-Amin BenBrahim: not working?
doesnt ever ask for username and password when opening pages. extension not shown on taskbar
- (2015-09-11, v:0.3.3) none
I cant get to anything with this in the way and its not even bad